PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter, She's A Jewel!

EmeraldFields
27-08-08, 00:56
I found some quotes from Ann Coulter who is an American conservative political commentator, syndicated columnist, and best-selling author.

Take a peek!

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0111.coulterwisdom.html

Just a selected few of these lovely comments! For all of you who haven't caught on I have been using sarcasm!:)

Tell me what you think!

ThatNorskChick
27-08-08, 01:03
Ah, the lovely Ann Coulter. Gotta love her. ;)

violentblossom
27-08-08, 01:30
sheesh... is this charming peach married? if so, poor guy.

i wanna know who peed in her cheerios! what a #$%@&!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: mas quotes!!!

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.
Ann Coulter

If we're so cruel to minorities, why do they keep coming here? Why aren't they sneaking across the Mexican border to make their way to the Taliban?
Ann Coulter

Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking.
Ann Coulter

EmeraldFields
27-08-08, 01:49
she's single! :p

pizzabob18
27-08-08, 02:06
heh, with the above comments she's made, no wonder she's single!

Geck-o-Lizard
27-08-08, 03:04
Hahaha I love Mann Coulter. Any time I feel like I've been neglecting my face-palm relationship, I go and read some of Mann's vitriol.

takamotosan
27-08-08, 03:11
She's my new favorite person.

I simply must quote from her daily.

Fortune&Glory
27-08-08, 04:53
To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

Any proof of this statement? Otherwise......

http://uploads.neowin.net/forum/post-21440-1142223479.gif

EmeraldFields
27-08-08, 22:33
Any proof of this statement? Otherwise......

http://uploads.neowin.net/forum/post-21440-1142223479.gif

Coulter was referring to Kurtz's account of a 1997 debate on MSNBC's NewsChat show (10/11/97), when Coulter was a paid MSNBC contributor. According to Kurtz (Washington Post, 10/16/98), "Coulter was debating a disabled Vietnam vet when she snapped: 'People like you caused us to lose that war.' (She says she didn't know the guest, appearing by satellite, was disabled.) That ended her MSNBC career."
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1124

TRhalloween
27-08-08, 22:34
Even Satan regrets spawning her.

violentblossom
27-08-08, 22:36
Even Satan regrets spawning her.

:vlol:

Cochrane
27-08-08, 22:50
The remarks don't bother me, there are plenty of nuts out there. That she is a best-selling author, though, that's worrying.

By the way: When a woman does something highly questionably such as voicing these views there are always (joking) questions about the husband. When a man does something like that this never happens. One could nearly call this sexist...

remote91
27-08-08, 22:56
I just googled her.

She's kind of sexy..

EDIT- I looked at more pictures, I take it back.

Fortune&Glory
27-08-08, 22:59
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1124

MSNBC......:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

EmeraldFields
The remarks don't bother me, there are plenty of nuts out there. That she is a best-selling author, though, that's worrying.

By the way: When a woman does something highly questionably such as voicing these views there are always (joking) questions about the husband. When a man does something like that this never happens. One could nearly call this sexist...

If this thread came off as sexist I'm very sorry!:o I believe that sexism is very nasty and should never be condoned. If these statements were said by a man, I would still be posting this thread because these statements are extremely outrageous.

Mad Tony
I fail to see how this is sexist :confused:

Andariel
27-08-08, 23:00
She's a demon in human flesh.

Fortune&Glory
27-08-08, 23:01
Who knew msnbc existed back in 1997.

IceColdLaraCroft
27-08-08, 23:02
She's a demon in human flesh.

*gets hammah*

Cochrane
27-08-08, 23:04
If this thread came off as sexist I'm very sorry!:o I believe that sexism is very nasty and should never be condoned. If these statements were said by a man, I would still be posting this thread because these statements are extremely outrageous.

Actually, I wasn't referring to your statements, but to those that explicitly joked about whether she's married or single.

It's not a big deal, and if it were applied to men just as frequently as to women, it wouldn't matter at all. I'm not a fighter for political correctness. I just think this is the kind of joking that would likely annoy of those who are, and not without reason when one really thinks about it.

violentblossom
27-08-08, 23:14
Actually, I wasn't referring to your statements, but to those that explicitly joked about whether she's married or single.

It's not a big deal, and if it were applied to men just as frequently as to women, it wouldn't matter at all. I'm not a fighter for political correctness. I just think this is the kind of joking that would likely annoy of those who are, and not without reason when one really thinks about it.

i only asked if she was married because it would suck to have to put up with how mean she is.

i'm a female, thank you.

Quasimodo
27-08-08, 23:27
I just googled her.

She's kind of sexy..

EDIT- I looked at more pictures, I take it back.

I've never realized how much she looks like TRA Natla. Well, if they ever make another TR movie...

the morningstar
28-08-08, 00:23
woah what a *****, well she is pretty religious so it figures i guess.

Quasimodo
28-08-08, 00:24

Oh no you didn't!

Mad Tony
28-08-08, 00:25
woah what a *****, well she is pretty religious so it figures i guess.I'm sorry, but what has being a ***** got to do with being religious? Mother Teresa was very religious (probably a lot more than Ann Coulter) but was she a *****, no. :rolleyes:

takamotosan
28-08-08, 00:33
I'm sorry, but what has being a ***** got to do with being religious? Mother Teresa was very religious (probably a lot more than Ann Coulter) but was she a *****, no. :rolleyes:

i think what he/she means is that very religious people sometimes have very holier-than-thou attitudes, and say outrageous and offensive things.

i say SOMETIMES.

Quasimodo
28-08-08, 00:37
i think what he/she means is that very religious people sometimes have very holier-than-thou attitudes, and say outrageous and offensive things.

i say SOMETIMES.

Atheists and agnostics aren't immune to arrogance, either. The way morningstar worded it, I get the impression that he/she has a very stilted view of religious people.

takamotosan
28-08-08, 00:41
Atheists and agnostics aren't immune to arrogance, either. The way morningstar worded it, I get the impression that he/she has a very stilted view of religious people.

true enough.

and that may also be true.
but i know absolutely nothing about them. so i won't judge.

i'm just trying to advocate for both sides.
because i see both points.

Mad Tony
28-08-08, 00:42
Atheists and agnostics aren't immune to arrogance, either. The way morningstar worded it, I get the impression that he/she has a very stilted view of religious people.I agree. How religious you are has nothing to do with whether you're a jerk or not. It's to do with your personality.

I've seen a few hardcore atheists be just as ignorant and pathetic as devout Christians. All this proves is that what religion you are and how religious you are doesn't affect your personalty.

ThatNorskChick
28-08-08, 03:24
^^Agreed.

Anyways, back on topic.

I would love one of these:
http://www.rightwingnews.com/graphics/coulterdoll.jpg
:D

rowanlim
28-08-08, 04:01
What a bubbly personality :D

Her quotes does make sense though :tmb: :p

Flipper1987
28-08-08, 04:24
Ann does get out of hand once in a while with her spontaneous, on-air comments. If you read her column, she presents a much more professional front. She does have a biting sense of humor to go along with her razor-sharp intellect.

Basically I see her as the right-wing's version of Bill Maher, who has said some outrageous, insulting, disgusting comments in the past. He is funny, he makes some good points at times, but he is unabashedly left-wing as Ann is to the right.

Ironically Ann & Bill are actually good friends. How about that?

FLIPPER

Flipper1987
28-08-08, 04:25

Yikes!

FLIPPER

Catapharact
28-08-08, 17:06
Possibly one the most contradictory personalities in existance. Not much to discuss taking into account just how her other counterparts in CNN like to act. Blowhards without a sense of direction; It was quite amusing breaking her argument down to bits arounds those who defend her the most and it was quite hilarious seeing how people counldn't argue back when the so called "logical" front of her arguments tend to unravel right apart by just tugging at the right proverbial thread.

Just another ranting columnist... No different then the rest of em.

violentblossom
28-08-08, 17:08
i agree, Cataphract.

i think she gets more attention because she's female, though.