PDA

View Full Version : As close to Area 51 as you will ever get...

Ikas90
30-08-08, 11:05
Hiya,

I came across this interesting video on YouTube recently, and it got me thinking a little bit. I thought Area 51 was more protected that that, I mean, that they would kill you if you were within 60 miles of it. But I guess these videos prove that you can get up to within 6 miles of it. I wouldn't try it, though. :p

883T2OyNV0M

Then, you gotta look at these idiots:

-Zxz54V0tsA

So I got to raising a topic. What do you think of Area 51 anyway? Do you think it's wrong to just take a piece of land and not let anyone in? This is a pretty big radius we're talking about, and you're not even allowed to step in the natural surroundings. Another thing I'd like to know is what else they're trying to do other than reverse alien spacecraft technology. Is there actually proof of alien lifeforms in this facility? A signal was sent out into space in the 1970's in order to get answers from any intelligent life out there, and our answers were 'crop circles'. But Area 51 has existed since before then. I don't know, but I'd like to see what everyone else has to say about what they think of Area 51 and what they're doing there.

And would you try going near those signs? :p

Mad Tony
30-08-08, 11:12
Lol, cammo dudes :D

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with not letting anybody near it. It is a top secret military base after all.

Ikas90
30-08-08, 11:18
Lol, I know that, but I mean they could just not let anyone past the front gate, instead of making a 6 mile radius of land prohibited.

There's a video where two old grannies drove past the sign. I wonder what happened to them. I mean, do they actually beat the crap out of you?

Mad Tony
30-08-08, 11:21
Lol, I know that, but I mean they could just not let anyone past the front gate, instead of making a 6 mile radius of land prohibited.

There's a video where two old grannies drove past the sign. I wonder what happened to them. I mean, do they actually beat the crap out of you?It's top secret though. Letting people go up to the front gate would be a bit stupid because people would probably be able to see inside. Plus there's bound to be some hills were you could get a really good view of it.

I dunno if they do beat you up exactly, but I should imagine they're pretty rough on you, with good reason too. It's not like they don't give you any warnings lol.

lararoxs
30-08-08, 11:22
It sounds like the man in the first video had been caught before... :p

Cammo Dudes:vlol::D

rickybazire
30-08-08, 11:25
Area 51 and the American Government deny anything paranormal going on there. But it's obvious that something is going on...

Or they might be telling the truth and they're trying to double bluff us...:confused:

Fish.
30-08-08, 11:26
I, personally don't believe in aliens, thus making me wonder why we have a military base dedicated to something that (in my opinion) doesn't exist. :rolleyes:

lararoxs
30-08-08, 11:26
Its a mystery what they do there, I guess you will never know, unless you are one of those lucky, few who are posted there or whatever.

Mad Tony
30-08-08, 11:30
I, personally don't believe in aliens, thus making me wonder why we have a military base dedicated to something that (in my opinion) doesn't exist. :rolleyes:But Area 51 isn't dedicated to paranormal stuff. And even if it was, do you really think the government would say that? It's a top secret military installation which means it's dedicated to... well, top secret military stuff.

Personally I don't believe aliens exist therefore I don't believe anything paranormal stuff goes on there. I bet there's tons of secret military equipment being developed there though.

Fortune&Glory
30-08-08, 11:31
Aliens do exist, I don't blame them for keeping their distance the human race is screwed up enough as is. I wouldn't mind having cloaking technology.

Larapink
30-08-08, 11:37
The second video! :vlol:

Aliens do exist, I don't blame them for keeping their distance the human race is screwed up enough as is. I wouldn't mind having cloaking technology.
You have been watching too many Sci-Fi films! :vlol:

Draco
30-08-08, 11:40
I, personally don't believe in aliens, thus making me wonder why we have a military base dedicated to something that (in my opinion) doesn't exist. :rolleyes:

Why do you have to 'believe' whether aliens exist or not...they either do (incredibly likely) or they don't (incredibly unlikely), belief is not a factor.

The whole alien thing in regards to Area 51 is a PR stunt that is promoted by the Pentagon btw.

Larapink
30-08-08, 11:42
The whole alien thing in regards to Area 51 is a PR stunt that is promoted by the Pentagon btw.
I agree, it's just a stunt.

Also they don't want people in that area, America isn't that free of a land if they don't want you going anywhere near a make believe area.

Mad Tony
30-08-08, 11:45
I agree, it's just a stunt.

Also they don't want people in that area, America isn't that free of a land if they don't want you going anywhere near a make believe area.Err, Area 51 does exist you know. The US government even admitted it. :confused: They say it's a top secret military base for the purpose of weapons development while some people believe they develop other kinds of technologies there too.

Anyway, all countries have their top secret bases that they restrict access too. I mean, if you ran a country, would you let civilians just walk into one of your top secret military bases? I know I wouldn't.

Atlantisfreak666
30-08-08, 11:46
I don't think aliens are actually inside Area 51, I think there in Dulce Base, New Mexico.

Larapink
30-08-08, 11:50
Err, Area 51 does exist you know. The US government even admitted it. :confused:
The American government admitted yes, but you are British arn't you?

Area 51 dosn't have any Alien activity, it's just land that is highly secured for other reasons and not for Alien activity.

The Alien activity there is like an urban legend for that area of land.

Mad Tony
30-08-08, 11:52
The American government admitted yes, but you are British arn't you?

Area 51 dosn't have any Alien activity, it's just land that is highly secured for other reasons and not for Alien activity.

The Alien activity is like an urban legend for that area of land.Yeah, I know I'm British? What's that got to do with it? :confused:

I too believe that there's no kind of alien activity going on there. As I said, it's probably top secret because of the weapons research that goes on there.

tombraider123
30-08-08, 11:53
I will just stick with the fact that we don't really know what goes on there, so it could be anything. We only know what they tell us, but I doubt it's all 100% truth.

Larapink
30-08-08, 11:57
Yeah, I know I'm British? What's that got to do with it? :confused:
It's just because you said government, you might have been refering to the British government or MI5. Or any government in the world for that matter, just to define the area of the world we are talking about which it America, so I said American government.

I too believe that there's no kind of alien activity going on there. As I said, it's probably top secret because of the weapons research that goes on there.
Weapons research seems more likey, for that area.

Rivendell
30-08-08, 11:57
I don't think anyone knows the truth of what goes on in there. It's not as though I've read any reports that make me think "There's definitely extra-terrestrial research being done in Area 51", and I've not read any that make me think that there isn't.

It's likely there is advanced weapon research being done there, but as far as extra-terrestrial whateveryouwant, I don't think that'd be at Area 51. The place is now far too famous, and if they wanted to hide anything so potentially world-changing, then I think they'd have the sense to hide it somewhere else.

Having alien corpses in Area 51 that you didn't want people to find, would be like hiding $1,000,000 in a box labelled "Lots of people believe there's $1,000,000 in this box". It's just not the done thing.

Mad Tony
30-08-08, 12:00
It's just because you said government, you might have been refering to the British government or MI5. Or any government in the world for that matter, just to define the area of the world we are talking about which it America, so I said American government.
The US government even admitted itThe US government is another way of saying the American government :)

@Rivendell: You're right about it being too famous now. Heck, I bet nothing that big actually goes on there. I wouldn't be surprised if the government deliberately hyped it up to draw people's attention away from other secret bases which are in involved in much bigger stuff. Pretty clever when you think about it.

Rivendell
30-08-08, 12:00
I wouldn't be surprised if the government deliberately hyped it up to draw people's attention away from other secret bases which are in involved in much bigger stuff. Pretty clever when you think about it.

Very possible indeed. :tmb:

Larapink
30-08-08, 12:05
The US government is another way of saying the American government :)
I know, I missed out reading that the first time. :o

Smog
30-08-08, 12:49
Bah, getting into Area 51's easy as pie. All you need is a quad-bike and a ponytail. ;)

Larapink
30-08-08, 12:51
Bah, getting into Area 51's easy as pie. All you need is a quad-bike and a ponytail. ;)
Or a Harley Davidson, the first thing I thought of was bikers on harley davidsons. :vlol:

Nannonxyay
30-08-08, 13:09

:vlol:

xMiSsCrOfTx
30-08-08, 14:52

There's a video where two old grannies drove past the sign. I wonder what happened to them. I mean, do they actually beat the crap out of you?

Let's use some grannies and use them as decoys! :pi: No, kidding. But about the six mile radius surrounding the base... Maybe it has to do with radiation from creepy alien craft. Haha, another joke (sorry, had to). Creating that big of a radius around the place probably just ensures that no one will be able to see what's going on in and around the facility.

As far as the crop circles, I had an interesting conversation with a friend a couple of weeks ago about them, and I just have this theory that they're in fact made by the government themselves. I mean, think about it. They could be testing the power and precision of possible future weapons and tactics; the formation of the crop circles (big, large, complex shapes and sometimes small ones too) would show them easily how big of a radius they can hit and from how far away distance-wise, how precise they can be in pinpointing specific areas, with the smaller designs that have showed up. I don't know, it seems plausible to me at least.

But yeah... That's my own crazy mind at work. :vlol: What Mad Tony said could easily be true. Area 51 could very well indeed be a distraction from the bigger things the government is doing.

maximum_123
30-08-08, 14:59
So, when you Google Earth/Map Area 51, that image is a bunch of photoshopped sweetness? :p

EDIT: There you go :) :vlol:

http://i38.************/2u9o2ti.jpg

Rachel Croft
30-08-08, 15:03
I live about 80 miles from Area 51. Its alot lusher and colder over here though, but absolutely stunning.

Mr.Burns
30-08-08, 15:09
It's been moved. Too much residual radiation left over from the nuke tests back in the fifties.

Dakaruch
30-08-08, 15:38
Hum, well about aliens bodies inside the facility, it seems highly unlikely, pretty much by the motives already mentioned by Mad Tony and Rivendell. Although i don't think that the base being so famous, takes out any of it's relevance in the development of new weapons, etc.
It is famous, but it is still nonetheless a secret base, and that can be corroborated by the speculation nature of this thread. :p

To me it seems more likely that they are developing some new kind of aircraft, or weapon, which surely would explain some of the weird events around that area...

It might not be an all important base to the US, but surely it does have it's fair amount of secrecy.

Hairhelmet12
30-08-08, 15:42
I do Beleave that there is aliens out there, there has to be its not like were the only ones in this entire universe! thats just stupid, its much better than beleaveing theres some got up in the sky :rolleyes:

I think why Area 51 has a 6 mile thing is becus thay have alien bodys inside testing on them, thats just me...it might sound stupid but it could be likely...

tranniversary119
30-08-08, 15:53
Well they did at one time deny it even existed. And people obviously had fuss over that saying they where hiding aliens there. Well obviously it'd be a terrorist target if they did admit it am I wrong? But TBH I doubt there's anything but Aircrafts, and weapons there.

Mad Tony
30-08-08, 16:04
Well they did at one time deny it even existed. And people obviously had fuss over that saying they where hiding aliens there. Well obviously it'd be a terrorist target if they did admit it am I wrong? But TBH I doubt there's anything but Aircrafts, and weapons there.I doubt terrorists would ever target it. If they tried an attack from the air, they'd get shot down miles from it because I think a huge area around it is a no-fly zone and there's most likely tons of SAM sites down there. If they tried to go in through the front door, they'd obviously get blown to pieces unless they had some sort huge walking battle tank. :p

Fortune&Glory
30-08-08, 21:36
I doubt terrorists would ever target it. If they tried an attack from the air, they'd get shot down miles from it because I think a huge area around it is a no-fly zone and there's most likely tons of SAM sites down there. If they tried to go in through the front door, they'd obviously get blown to pieces unless they had some sort huge walking battle tank. :p

There could also be prototype anti-air lasers too, on tv I once saw UFO footage that shows a high velocity weapon being fired at a UFO. Possibly a laser or rail gun. I don't understand why the missle shield needs to use missiles I know we ****ing have working laser technology, enough of this caveman bull**** start using high tech weaponry damnit. Enough archaic bull****. Sick and ****ing tired of R&D being used on ancient weapons. **** missiles.