PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider update bug?

Isaac
31-08-08, 22:35
Hi there,

I'm having an annoying problem with the game. With the recent Thailand screenshot, I decided to play Tomb Raider 3 again...

So I installed it, I runned TRupdate to play the game on Vista and played the game... I made 4-5 savegames from the first two levels and I decided to use my old savegames set that I had somewhere on my computer to play the other levels without having to play the game entirely...

But once I pasted them all in the folder, there was some sort of... Bug.

Whatever I was putting the savegames or not, there was always the 5 savegames I made from the Jungle level...

I uninstalled the game, runned it again... : My Jungle savegames were still there. I can't get rid of them, they're always there and they're invisible in my folder, so I can't remove them manually...

I'm stuck with 5 savegames from the Jungle level... Even if I delete the complete Core Design folder, the Tomb Raider 3 folder, paste 15 savegames... They're still there and fully loadable...

What should I do? How can I erease them so I can use my old savegame set?

Thanks.

Edit : Now I can't disable the updater... Even if I uninstall everything, the update stay activated...

tlr online
01-09-08, 06:18
Moving to Tech Support for attention. :wve:

EscondeR
01-09-08, 08:45
Are you sure the folder you've placed the savegames and your actual TR3 folder are the same?

Run Diagnose.exe (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/download/diagnose.exe) and post the report here.

Isaac
01-09-08, 15:19
Are you sure the folder you've placed the savegames and your actual TR3 folder are the same?

Yes, they are...

Well, the savegames are usually in : C:\Program Files\Core Design\Tomb Raider XYZ\
In that case, they were directly in the Tomb Raider 3 folder with tomb3.exe and everything...
As fore the...report... It is very long, so which part do you need?

tlr online : Thanks for moving, I didn't know there was this section on the forum >_<

EscondeR
01-09-08, 19:19
As fore the...report... It is very long, so which part do you need?

The whole.