PDA

View Full Version : Which to choose?

Feather Duster
03-09-08, 20:54
Well, right, I was saying I get my PS3 on October 21 (when I have enough money) but recently, my mother has been worried about my computer time, and suggested that she would get me a Greyhound, it would have to be a female though.

A picture of a Greyhound:

http://www.dogsindepth.com/hound_dog_breeds/images/greyhound_h05.jpg

I don't know. PS3 or a big cuddly Greyhound? Which would you get? I always wanted a dog when I was younger, but my mother would always get one then give it away after a week or so. But this time it's my responsibility.

I really don't know :(

Rivendell
03-09-08, 21:00
If you can aford the dog, get the dog. It will give you much more joy than a playstation ever could. :tmb:

Feather Duster
03-09-08, 21:02
We had a greyhound before, Dana, she was a beautiful dog, until the people we got it from came and took her away, i'm just afraid they're going to do it again, but we were fostering her.

Crayons
03-09-08, 21:04
If you can aford the dog, get the dog. It will give you much more joy than a playstation ever could. :tmb:

Agreed! When the world has to choose between electronics or breathing flesh, you know theres a problem. But seriously, you should get a cat. ^^

dream raider
03-09-08, 21:07

Exactly! :tmb:

A gaming console is no match with this great animal! :) Go for the dog, and once you have gotten him, post some pictures! :hug:

viper456
03-09-08, 21:07
Get the dog. Plus the longer you wait the more chance of a price cut on the ps3 :p (hmm)

Feather Duster
03-09-08, 21:08
<<<<<<I already have one :p

I kinda want a dog, they are a big responsibility, and since my type of college raely ever gives assignments, I think I might go for the dog. But being 5 foot 2 the thing would massacre me during walks, well, that's why I have dad :whi:

Plus, it would be a change from cleaning crap which smells like nail polish and rubbing alcohol mixed together, weird cats.

Ohh, the dog seems to be winning, since I remember Dana racing back and forth across the backyard :)

Viper: Oh that's very true :mis: That's why there's December 25th baby :mis:

Lara's home
03-09-08, 21:10
I'd take the dog. They bring alot of joy to the family. :)

Lavinder
03-09-08, 21:12
<<<<<<I already have one :p

I kinda want a dog, they are a big responsibility, and since my type of college raely ever gives assignments, I think I might go for the dog. But being 5 foot 2 the thing would massacre me during walks, well, that's why I have dad :whi:

Good training and he/she will heel, just remember to teach at a young age.

Feather Duster
03-09-08, 21:19
I'd take the dog. They bring alot of joy to the family. :)

My father has really bad temper problems, but when we had Dana, he used to come home from work happy, and he didn't blow up at all.

One evening she was walking around the house wimpering for home, looking out every window for him. The next day she was gone, stupid fster people.

Okay, the dog wins! Just knowing I'd be saving one dog from early death would be enough, they kill them for losing races for god's sake!

dream raider
03-09-08, 21:24
I'm glad you have chosen the dog!

Will you be getting one from a dog pound? :)

TripOpt55
03-09-08, 21:32
The dog is the way to go. I mean you can get a PS3 at another time. I have a Shiba Inu. He's a lot smaller than a greyhound. He's really cool. Unfortunately he's a runner, so, I can't take him out without a leash, but I play with him a lot in the house and still fun to walk him. It's a lot of fun having a dog and I hope you have fun with the dog when you get him or her.

nickless
03-09-08, 21:39
the dog all the ways!come on u'll survive another year without PS3,but the dog-you can't if you have that opurtunity.well atleast for me beeing an animal lover.the puppy's gonna give ya much more joy and happiness.

ben croft
03-09-08, 21:47
So now Play3 is "dog"... :vlol:
Actually I have one dog too and it's amazing!!! It'$$ free too (downloadable content). :D

:tmb: :wve:

Feather Duster
03-09-08, 21:54
I'm glad you have chosen the dog!

Will you be getting one from a dog pound? :)

http://racinghome.info/

LegenDarY
03-09-08, 22:07
Wow what an ugly ass dog, no offence.. just not my type of dog. I prefer a Husky :cln:

I would get the dog, or get a PS3 and wait till that new Eye-Toy game with the dog coms out ;).

dream raider
03-09-08, 22:18
Wow what an ugly ass dog, no offence.. just not my type of dog. I prefer a Husky :cln:

I would get the dog, or get a PS3 and wait till that new Eye-Toy game with the dog coms out ;).

:eek:

The Greyhound is a very sweet-looking and loveable dog, your comment was very rude...

I have got a mini pinscher, it has been said that it is a mixture of dachshund and greyhound, bred 400 years ago.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/images/feedback_image.lasso?id=52591170

Feather Duster
03-09-08, 22:25

The Greyhound is a very sweet-looking and loveable dog, your comment was very rude...

I have got a mini pinscher, it has been said that it is a mixture of dachshund and greyhound, bred 400 years ago.

Aww! :D

remote91
03-09-08, 22:26
Go for the dog! Go for the dog!

EDIT: Oh I see you did.

Yey for the dog!

Aphrodite22
04-09-08, 00:19
yah u made a good decision :D

lol.. its not my type either but i think its cute :)

b0bb13
04-09-08, 00:28
I'm glad you chose the dog.It's very beautiful and athletic!:tmb:
But I like the small,fluffy cute ones more.:p
*sigh*
All I'll ever get is the monkey thing on EyePet.:(
:p

My cousin has one.:D
It's very little,2-3 weeks,and it's so cute!:jmp:
And it's so cool that they stay like this all their life.

Feather Duster
04-09-08, 00:30
On that site, Greyhounds that died are called, " The ones who went to the bridge " :eek:

patriots88888
04-09-08, 01:22
Wow. All these replies and not one for the PS3.

I say get the PS3 just to be different. :D

I'm kidding of course!

Night Crawler
04-09-08, 01:23
Ps3.

Anajrob
04-09-08, 01:46
Am I the only one who would choose PS3? :p :vlol:

Feather Duster
04-09-08, 01:48
I would've, until I saw they kill the dogs for losing races ;) All of these are retired.

Kento
04-09-08, 02:55
A dog or a PS3 ?

I don't need to say anything , just look at this :

http://mm.consolas.com/%2FEspa%C3%B1ol%2FOcio%2FConsolas%2FPlaystation3%2 F33054/playstation-3.jpg

VS

http://i36.************/vslu6h.jpg

Feather Duster
04-09-08, 03:30
I was spying on my parents ( I over-heard them while I was in the bath-room :mis: ) talking about my We Care About You present! My mom said she would try to put a 'hold' on a 3 year-old female of the name Goldstar! :jmp:

She's retired from the track! Even better!:jmp::jmp:

Greyhound puppy:

http://flickr.com/photos/7682522@N03/2629572180

young Lara Croft
04-09-08, 08:46
I would say PS3!
but a dog like that would melt anyone's heart!
I've noticed that lately the dog is the master, poor people have to be the dog's slaves accompanying him to his royal walks 2-3 times a day , preparing his royal dish and many more! :vlol:
just kidding!
Go doggy!!!

Survival
04-09-08, 09:16
Dog all the way! :tmb:

Orionvalentine
04-09-08, 09:27
Awww! Get the pooch, screw the console.

nickless
04-09-08, 09:27
I would say PS3!
but a dog like that would melt anyone's heart!
I've noticed that lately the dog is the master, poor people have to be the dog's slaves accompanying him to his royal walks 2-3 times a day , preparing his royal dish and many more! :vlol:
just kidding!
Go doggy!!!

no,isn't it all true?and don't you just love it :D

chakotay1
04-09-08, 10:18
Thats the stupidest question out! Get THE DOG! The PS3 is the biggest waste of money on the PLANET!

tranniversary119
04-09-08, 14:08
A dog will be with you for 8+ years a PS3 eventually gets boring..But glad you chose the dog.