PDA

View Full Version : Questions/anwsers at Eidos France

wilou
04-09-08, 09:29
Here is the last part of Clara's visit. Enjoy !

After a demo of the game and a deep test, some questions were still to be answered. If some of them have already been answered some won’t be until the game is released.

General

1)What about the game’s life expectancy ?
TRU ‘s life expectancy is twice the one of TRL. Knowing that a medium player finishes the latter in 8 or 10 hours, it will take them around 20 hours to finish TRU, depending on how the players want the game to be played.

2)Has the difficulty system that one can handle oneself the unique purpose of lengthening the life expectancy ?
No. By default, the game has a good level (life) which explains the help on demand system and the sonar. Nevertheless with the hard core players’ and fans complains, used to increased difficulty CD wanted to put more challenge, asking for quick reflex. The enemies and the game difficulty can be pushed farther than ever before.
However players must not expect a TR like the first ones (hard to translate Tomb Raider à l’ancienne). TRU is a modern action-adventure game, developed by CD, but which want to challenge Uncharted and Assassin’s Creed.

3) Does Eidos fear the challenge of GTA 4, which sees a PC release shortly before TRU ?
No, because they don’t target the same audience.Besides, this has been the first time in 7 years that a TR is released at the end of the year. The event will be accompanied by the campaign it deserves.

4) When will the demo be released ?

Breaking news say a demo would be planned for November.

5) Will there be mini-games and puzzles on WII and DS? Will these versions be like the original ones ?

Yes. The levels and areas visited will be the same. There will still be puzzles to solve with the WII stick and on the DS screen. The WII version inventory will have more materials. More info soon.

6) What is the progreesion of the PS2 and WII versions ?
They are being developed simultenously to the three main versions.

Gameplay

1) Can the reticules, help icones and the controls explanations be turned off ?

They can be turned off via the help menu, the latter being accessible whenver you want.

2) How does the health system work ?
It works as before. When Lara loses health she must cure herself. She finds objects for this purpose on way (often well hidden in vases or behinds plants). A quick inventory, like in TRL and TRA, appears at the bottom left of the screen. The player knows how many medipacks he has.

3) How does the save system work ?
If the player save the game and turn off the console, when he will resume the game he will be at the place he was when saving.. The checkpoints are still there, in case of accidental deaths.

4) What kind of traps are there ? Will we see spikes or boulders again ?
These traps are indeed in the game, but won’t be repeted too many times. There is also more original and cunning.

5) What can you say about the game being linear ?

The game is less linear than before. TRU should propose multiple paths. The open environments give many paths to explore and treasures to find out.

6) What about treasures and bonuses ?
If we were not able to see unlock bonuses, the treasures are contextual objects: Most of the relics are hidden in vases scattered anywhere in the levels, often in dark nooks, hard to access and well guarded.

7) How does the hand combat work ?
Lara can kick and punch enemies. By pressing many buttons she can combine effective and quick jumps or knocks. But you have to manage the threats and not be overwhelmed by a high number of enemies.

8) Is the motion capture, used for the second time, a good choice ? The movements still seem jerky on certain videos. Will this be dealt with before the release of the game ?

The motion capture is big advantage in TRU. It allows better detailed and more realist movements. They seem jerky because they are following on from each other, and this has to be polished. It will be fixed before the release.

9) Does the grapple grab anything, like edges and ledges, or does it grab rings only ?
We only grabbed it on rings. It seems it doesn’t work on ledges.

Scenario

1) How many destinations are there ?

6 or 7

PS from Wilou: This is few. Bur remember that Lara first looks for a way to get into Underwolds and then she looks for objects in these Underwolds. There are two parts even if they are not separated like in TRA as you’ll know by reading the next question

2) Will the levels be on the model of TRL( one destination is one level) or TRA ?

At first sight it’s like TRL.. When you’ll be in a destination, Lara won’t be interrupt by any loading screen.

3) Will there be a “flash-back” level ?
No.

4) Will the Manor have more rooms than in TRL and TRA ?

This is a surprise

Source:
http://www.captain-alban.com/dossier_news/news167c.html

Last thing: On this link Clara says that the versions tested (by her, by Internet sites, and by magazines) were only a small part of the game that have been shown at the E3 and Leipzig. things have surely changed since.

http://www.captain-alban.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22698&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200

tombraiderluka
04-09-08, 09:38
Thanks for this, sounds really good if it's true :D

:tmb:

TrKing_Rulz
04-09-08, 09:47
Here is the last part of Clara's visit. Enjoy !

They can be turned off via the help menu, the latter being accessible whenver you want.

9) Does the grapple grab anything, like edges and ledges, or does it grab rings only ?

6 or 7

PS from Wilou: This is few. Bur remember that Lara first looks for a way to get into Underwolds and then she looks for objects in these Underwolds. There are two parts even if they are not separated like in TRA as you’ll know by reading the next question

1) :jmp:
9) Well, what happened to it being able to grab anything? :mad:
1) This is good news! Perhaps a seventh location! :D

Heckler
04-09-08, 09:56
Oh no....The attack of the 10000000000000000 Vases is gonna get more popular than Underpus!

Tomb of Legends
04-09-08, 09:59
Ok, now Im liking this, Very VERY positive. It seems TRU is back on track.

Thank you very much!

Legend Killer
04-09-08, 10:10
Thanks for the info wilou! :tmb:

MoonSword
04-09-08, 10:31
This is a surprise

I can't imagine a deceiving surprise. Therefore I assume there will be more rooms. :jmp:

Thanks for the information, anyway. :tmb:

Anarae
04-09-08, 10:33
Thank you for sharing. :)

Gameplay

YES. :D

8) Is the motion capture, used for the second time, a good choice ? The movements still seem jerky on certain videos. Will this be dealt with before the release of the game ?

The motion capture is big advantage in TRU. It allows better detailed and more realist movements. They seem jerky because they are following on from each other, and this has to be polished. It will be fixed before the release.

Someone has been doing their homework. Thank you for doing the research.

3) Will there be a “flash-back” level ?
No.

Again, YES.
:jmp:

This is a surprise

I can't wait. :mis:

Apofiss
04-09-08, 10:34
Quite informative. thanks! :tmb:

Lara_Fan
04-09-08, 10:38
Thanks for sharing! Sounds really awesome :cln:

MiCkiZ88
04-09-08, 10:39
Getting more hyped for TRU now. Cheers. :tmb:

young Lara Croft
04-09-08, 10:52
Thank you for sharing the info with us! I hope CD won't make promises they don't intend to keep!
anyway it sounds good!:tmb:

KC Mraz
04-09-08, 11:06
Thanks!

CroftScionGuard
04-09-08, 11:10
Thank you wilou for sharing this :tmb:
What about the game’s life expectancy ?
TRU ‘s life expectancy is twice the one of TRL. Knowing that a medium player finishes the latter in 8 or 10 hours, it will take them around 20 hours to finish TRU, depending on how the players want the game to be played.
This is good, though TRL may long less than 8 hours! Better start using another game to compare the length of TR:U
Has the difficulty system that one can handle oneself the unique purpose of lengthening the life expectancy ?
No. By default, the game has a good level (life) which explains the help on demand system and the sonar. Nevertheless with the hard core players’ and fans complains, used to increased difficulty CD wanted to put more challenge, asking for quick reflex. The enemies and the game difficulty can be pushed farther than ever before.
However players must not expect a TR like the first ones (hard to translate Tomb Raider à l’ancienne). TRU is a modern action-adventure game, developed by CD, but which want to challenge Uncharted and Assassin’s Creed.
Nous ne voulons pás un TR à l'ancienne. Nous voulons TR, et quand je dis TR je dis: aventure, plaisir de jouer et une Lara Croft qui n'est pas émotionée pendant ces aventures :wve:
with the hard core players’ and fans complains
We aren't forgotten after all! *claps*
Still, GROWL' members number increases... *wonders why*
Can the reticules, help icones and the controls explanations be turned off ?
It was well implemented on LOK-Defiance, it should have been well in TR:L and TR:A. It's good to see this feature back
How does the health system work ?
It works as before. When Lara loses health she must cure herself. She finds objects for this purpose on way (often well hidden in vases or behinds plants). A quick inventory, like in TRL and TRA, appears at the bottom left of the screen. The player knows how many medipacks he has.
What about the fact that Checkpoints restore Lara's health in TR:L and TR:A? Will that stay too? Is that what "It works as before" mean?
How does the save system work ?
If the player save the game and turn off the console, when he will resume the game he will be at the place he was when saving.. The checkpoints are still there, in case of accidental deaths.
Evolution :tmb:
What can you say about the game being linear ?
The game is less linear than before. TRU should propose multiple paths. The open environments give many paths to explore and treasures to find out.
Multiple paths is also part of what I said above imo :tmb:
What about treasures and bonuses ?
If we were not able to see unlock bonuses, the treasures are contextual objects: Most of the relics are hidden in vases scattered anywhere in the levels, often in dark nooks, hard to access and well guarded.
the fact of being well guarded and with hard access id great, but shouldn't it be as our dear Ely once said? Instead of artifacts, there should be ammo for urgent need!
Does the grapple grab anything, like edges and ledges, or does it grab rings only ?
Evolution also have its dead ends :ohn:
Will the levels be on the model of TRL( one destination is one level) or TRA ?
At first sight it’s like TRL.. When you’ll be in a destination, Lara won’t be interrupt by any loading screen.
Nice:)
Will the Manor have more rooms than in TRL and TRA ?
This is a surprise
How come....

Megalith
04-09-08, 11:15
Thanks!Sounds good!

Kento
04-09-08, 11:16

:jmp:

Thanks a lot for this interviuw .:hug:

b0bb13
04-09-08, 11:18

2)Can the reticules, help icones and the controls explanations be turned off ?

3)How does the save system work ?

4)How does the hand combat work ?
Lara can kick and punch enemies. By pressing many buttons she can combine effective and quick jumps or knocks. But you have to manage the threats and not be overwhelmed by a high number of enemies.

5)How many destinations are there ?

6 or 7

6)Will the Manor have more rooms than in TRL and TRA ?

This is a surprise

1)I bet it'll take me over 20 hours since I always like to stay and look and search for everything in every corner.:D
2)Victory!:cln:
3)Nice to see that it's been confirmed.:)
4)Woot for combos!:jmp:
5)6-7 would be awesome!:yah:
6):eek:New manor,or maybe we get to play in the burning manor like in the trailer!:mis:

Thanks for posting!And a big hug for Clara.:hug:

Anajrob
04-09-08, 11:21
Great! :tmb:

The only thing that bugs me is the grapple! :mad:

Quasimodo
04-09-08, 11:27
Oh no....The attack of the 10000000000000000 Vases is gonna get more popular than Underpus!

lawl...I like the idea of searching the vases and foliage for medipacks. It'll be kinda like going on an easter egg hunt.

@ OP - This Q&A makes me more positive about TRU. Thanks for posting :tmb:

Afonya
04-09-08, 11:28
Thanks for interview! It's good to see that Crystal has find out what fans want in new TR, and they really have spent time for Underworld. I'm more respectful now. Can't wait! :jmp:

Tombraiderx08
04-09-08, 11:29
this told me everything i wanted to know, thank you :)

Rivendell
04-09-08, 11:30
3)Nice to see that it's been confirmed.:)

Jaywalker has elaborated on that - and it's not how it seems.

We can save wherever we want, but turn the game off and on again, load it up and Lara will be at the most recent checkpoint - not necessarily in the same place you saved it.

Checkpoints are still the main save device, I personally don't see the point of 'Save anywhere' myself, if it still relies completely on checkpoints to save and load.

jaywalker
04-09-08, 11:35

We can save wherever we want, but turn the game off and on again, load it up and Lara will be at the most recent checkpoint - not necessarily in the same place you saved it.

Checkpoints are still the main save device, I personally don't see the point of 'Save anywhere' myself, if it still relies completely on checkpoints to save and load.

Am gonna try it for myself as i know this is a hot debate topic here and there

Rivendell
04-09-08, 11:36
Cool, let us know how it goes :tmb:

D0NN1E
04-09-08, 11:46
The game is looking good so far. I'm glad the player can save anywhere anytime. :) I'm glad they made many elements optional. That's the way to go Crystal! :D You can't please everyone but that surely helps!

EDIT: Ouch, so back to the old checkpoints? :(

b0bb13
04-09-08, 11:49

Meh,doesn't bother me,I like both.:)

Am gonna try it for myself as i know this is a hot debate topic here and there

Thank you Jay!:hug:
Wait so you're gonna play TRU now...:(:p

wilou
04-09-08, 12:09
To CroftScionGuard: Your health won't be restored anymore by loading saves or checkpoints.

CroftScionGuard
04-09-08, 12:10
To CroftScionGuard: Your health won't be restored anymore by loading saves or checkpoints.
Ah, thx :tmb:

one more positive point to CD then :mis:

b0bb13
04-09-08, 12:17

Awesome!:tmb:
I used to kill myself in L&A to get my health restored.:pi:

one more positive point to CD then :mis:

OMFG!Evil CSG clone is posting from his account.:eek:

CroftScionGuard
04-09-08, 12:19
OMFG!Evil CSG clone is posting from his account.:eek:
:vlol:
No, it's still me!:D

Jin Uzuki
04-09-08, 12:52
Everything sounds very reassuring, except for the apparent departure from Tomb Raiders of old. But otherwise, I am pleased to read most of it. Thanks for posting.

jaywalker
04-09-08, 13:35
Hmm still loads to previous checkpoint when you load in a save game after quitting out and restarting the game from desktop. Lots of people get confused with how it works here so its possible misunderstanding at explanation :)

tranniversary119
04-09-08, 13:40
I'm starting to think where getting the classic manor :cln: Love everything..if its true that is.

pizzabob18
04-09-08, 13:44
thanks! the parts about saving anywhere (with checkpoints there just in case), the lenghth, and the amount of levels (6-7) made me smile! http://bestsmileys.com/happy/5.gif

raiderfun
04-09-08, 13:45
Thanks Clara and Wilou ! :tmb:

CroftScionGuard
04-09-08, 13:47
Hmm still loads to previous checkpoint when you load in a save game after quitting out and restarting the game from desktop. Lots of people get confused with how it works here so its possible misunderstanding at explanation :)
So, it's still à la TR:L/A style, right?
After all, the positive point I gave to CD was just removed.

What I understood was that game loads where we save, but there are checkpoints for case of gying and without previous game-save. Or perhaps CD intends to correct it

Fdx Croft
04-09-08, 13:49
Wow! Some answers and questions made me so happy... Specially the one which says that the game will take around 20 hours... :jmp:

:hug:

PD: Anyone knows when are we going to get the new Behind the Surface about the story line?

Jin Uzuki
04-09-08, 13:52
From how I read it, when you save from point A, quit the game and then load the game, you start at point A. From there, if you activate a checkpoint and die two steps after, the game automatically loads from the checkpoint, and not point A. So if in case you do not save your progress after activating a checkpoint and then die, quit the game, you only have your latest savepoint to load, and not the revival checkpoints.

Rik4you
04-09-08, 13:53
I'm starting to think where getting the classic manor :cln: Love everything..if its true that is.

hmm i think this will be the last we see of the manor... I think there wont be a manor in future games. :(

Marianna12
04-09-08, 13:54
Thank you very very much!!!!!! If this is true, this game is going to be awesome!!! I can't wait to play it!!!!:jmp:

wgell
04-09-08, 14:02

Checkpoints are useful as "autosaves" so if you forget to save it's no big disaster if Lara dies. But I sill much prefer to have the option to save anywhere at any time in order to avoid repeated plays of traps and parts of boss fights. Many games have both autosaves and manual saves and it works perfectly well giving players the best of both worlds. I do not understand why TR does not let you save anywhere particularly the PC version. If in TR:U the player is allowed to save and then quit and resume at the save point this is better than Legend and Anniversary but a simple save anywhere option as per the old PC versions of TR and many other games would be far, far better.

henry ze 4th
04-09-08, 15:31
Awesome news! I knew having faith in CD would pay off :) Thanks for listening to us!

Megalith
04-09-08, 16:07
Checkpoints are useful as "autosaves" so if you forget to save it's no big disaster if Lara dies. But I sill much prefer to have the option to save anywhere at any time in order to avoid repeated plays of traps and parts of boss fights. Many games have both autosaves and manual saves and it works perfectly well giving players the best of both worlds. I do not understand why TR does not let you save anywhere particularly the PC version. If in TR:U the player is allowed to save and then quit and resume at the save point this is better than Legend and Anniversary but a simple save anywhere option as per the old PC versions of TR and many other games would be far, far better.

Same here.
I hope one day CD will get rid of the checkpoints and have only a save anywhere system.

nickless
04-09-08, 16:19
Q4

see,the demo will be in november :ton:

EDIT: (after reading the comment above) yes,i agree that when you save you shouldn't start from the last checkpoint.i found this out when i legend i was fighting takamoto,just in the middle of the fight saved the game to go and have dinner but afterwards :yik: :cen:.but i think they should keep checkpoints aswell (just like in splinter cell,or however spelled---my dad's game :D ) because i dunno,you just may walkon and bang!get killed before you realize.and then go back from your last save........:yik:

Legend of Lara
04-09-08, 16:23
TRU ‘s life expectancy is twice the one of TRL.

Um, that's not a whole lot. Finishing TRL takes, what, 4-5 hours?

fanoflaracroft
04-09-08, 16:33
This game will be the best. I can't wait till it's released. I'm going to buy it for sure.:D

corey01
04-09-08, 16:45
awesome i feel much more confident now :jmp:

2kool4u
04-09-08, 16:45
Thanks, i must say that this is looking to be extremely interesting!

peeves
04-09-08, 16:47

6 or 7

6 or 7 levels Which is it 6 or 7?:p

*laralover*
04-09-08, 17:00
This sounds very good thanks :tmb:

Michael_91
04-09-08, 17:08
20 hours long:D
i cant wait

lovechin
04-09-08, 17:15

4) When will the demo be released ?

Breaking news say a demo would be planned for November.

3) How does the save system work ?

6 or 7

2) Will the levels be on the model of TRL( one destination is one level) or TRA ?

my faves :)
sounds very promising, especially the reticules being optional :D
Oh boy, November hurry up! :jmp:

Dooch
04-09-08, 17:28
Great :D

Loved some of the answers. that the game will be around 20 hours really is a plus.
Thanks for this.

Tomb_of_Darkns
04-09-08, 17:34
awesome i feel much more confident now :jmp:

i know me too "i feel stronger now" :vlol:

henry ze 4th
04-09-08, 17:39
Um, that's not a whole lot. Finishing TRL takes, what, 4-5 hours?

With knowing all the puzzles.

Fallen.Angel
04-09-08, 17:52
Sounds awesome. I hope we'll see the classic manor! I'd have a hay day. Plus they said the movements will be polished so woot! im not complaing about the length. its twice as long as Legend..good enough 4 me!

Borges
04-09-08, 17:56
Thanks for the info. Some really encouraging answers there - sounds lke a few of the issues that have generated complaints have been addressed.

JACOBryanBURNS
04-09-08, 17:59
Wow. Sweet. The truth about the save system sucks. Checkpoints. . . ugh. I hate them like poison.

petujaymz
04-09-08, 18:01

Please tell me I'm not alone in thinking this...

TRA was four times the size of TRL

Yes? No?

If TRU is only twice the length of TRL I won't be 'appy.

4)Will the Manor have more rooms than in TRL and TRA ?

This is a surprise

Ooh... I'm gonna take that as a yes.

:wve:

robm_2007
04-09-08, 18:25
sounds cool!

interstellardave
04-09-08, 18:38
Wow. Sweet. The truth about the save system sucks. Checkpoints. . . ugh. I hate them like poison.

Checkpoints is just like TR1, essentially. I most PS1 TR's you couldn't save as often as you wanted or anyplace you wanted... so this isn't really much different or any worse than in prior games (Cores' TR's included).

PC folks have a bigger gripe, I guess, since I think they always had the save anytime/anywhere option...

KIKO
04-09-08, 20:16
1) :jmp:
9) Well, what happened to it being able to grab anything? :mad:
1) This is good news! Perhaps a seventh location! :D

It's good that it doesn't grab ledges, that would make the game far too very easy ;)

Endow
04-09-08, 20:44
Checkpoints is just like TR1, essentially. I most PS1 TR's you couldn't save as often as you wanted or anyplace you wanted... so this isn't really much different or any worse than in prior games (Cores' TR's included).

PC folks have a bigger gripe, I guess, since I think they always had the save anytime/anywhere option...

Uh? I got the impression the save anywhere was in. If you save and turn off your console with either TRL or TRA you won't start from the point you last saved, but from the last checkpoint right?

PBARBERE6
04-09-08, 21:12
Thanks for the information :D hopefully they will keep their promises :p

silver_wolf
04-09-08, 21:45
boo!:mad:
everything else sounds great. and now we can stop the *****ing about the save system, 'cause we get both kinds.

JACOBryanBURNS
04-09-08, 21:54

I just have this odd thing about it saving for me. The crystals, I liked. I had to go to effort to ensure I was safe if I died. The checkpoint system chimes in all on it's own to let me know the work is done for me.

pemides
04-09-08, 22:20
Well, I like the checkpoints, and I think they should not include save anywhere function.

That's funny that so many people complaining about the games being easy want to save anywhere. That makes it easy...

In my opinion, it should only save in some spots (checkpoints), and these spots should be far apart from each other, to make it hard to get to the next checkpoint.

Also, they should not restore your health. If the player is not able to keep going any more, then he should have to restart the level...

H4RR7H
04-09-08, 22:42

At least now they are appreciating that there is an animation transition problem (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?p=2992874#post2992874) [Phew!] :D

nickp364
04-09-08, 22:46

People seem to forget that TR3 on PS is a *****. Still won't beat it without turning the weapons cheat on to get more crystals. It's a stupid way of making the game seem longer and harder.

Checkpoints in the CD games have been plentiful so I don't mind if the save anywhere isn't an option.

Melonie Tomb Raider
04-09-08, 22:55
However players must not expect a TR like the first ones

Suck fest. :(

So in essence, he said, "Don't expect TRU to be like... an actual Tomb Raider game or anything, we've turned it into something completely different."

:rolleyes:

KIKO
04-09-08, 23:03
Suck fest. :(

So in essence, he said, "Don't expect TRU to be like... an actual Tomb Raider game or anything, we've turned it into something completely different."

:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same, nowadays developers are thinking more about beating the competition between other developers.

Camera Obscura
04-09-08, 23:14
lawl...I like the idea of searching the vases and foliage for medipacks. It'll be kinda like going on an easter egg hunt.

Hmm.....vases could be an interesting concept. You open one up and you'll be treated with either a relic, a medipack, ammo, or a venomous snake. :mis:

MadCroy101
04-09-08, 23:22
Great thread, this game seems much better than any other new TR:jmp::cln:

tranniversary119
04-09-08, 23:46
Off topic: I bought TRU Today at gamespot :jmp:

coolezpunk
04-09-08, 23:52

This is a surprise

Partay! :yah: And I just love suspense. :jmp:

Tombraiderx08
05-09-08, 00:05
Hmm.....vases could be an interesting concept. You open one up and you'll be treated with either a relic, a medipack, ammo, or a venomous snake. :mis:
well then in that case i suppose i'll just shoot at them from a distance with pistols, if kicks can break them and not gunfire, well then that'd be a major flaw lol.

Anarae
05-09-08, 00:26
well then in that case i suppose i'll just shoot at them from a distance with pistols, if kicks can break them and not gunfire, well then that'd be a major flaw lol.

I remember those vases in Tomb Raider 4+5. It's not a new concept. Gunfire can break them, or at least they could break them then because Lara couldn't kick them in the classics.

peeves
05-09-08, 01:11
I Can't believe this underworld only has 7 levels indicating it's shorter than legend :o Eidos even confirmed that it'll be longer than legend but they're fibbers. :p Anyway I hope each level is really long so this way eidos can keep their truth.

iWANEX
05-09-08, 01:16
These answers made me happy. Thank you SO MUCH.

Camera Obscura
05-09-08, 01:21
I Can't believe this underworld only has 7 levels indicating it's shorter than legend :o Eidos even confirmed that it'll be longer than legend but they're fibbers. :p Anyway I hope each level is really long so this way eidos can keep their truth.

How is having 7 levels impairing the length of Underworld. I would certainly prefer 6 or 7 long high quality levels rather than 20 cheap 15 minute levels. :rolleyes:

fanoflaracroft
05-09-08, 01:25
How is having 7 levels impairing the length of Underworld. I would certainly prefer 6 or 7 long high quality levels rather than 20 cheap 15 minute levels. :rolleyes:
I think the best would be 20 long high qality levels.

Aphrodite22
05-09-08, 01:56

:yah: 20 hours wooot

peeves
05-09-08, 02:04

Sorry my bad :o :p I was just thinking that Xibalba and Mexico are seperate levels but i was wrong sorry. All that's confirmed for now are levels 1, 2 and 4 which are Mediterranean Sea , Thailand and Mexico.

rowanlim
05-09-08, 05:34
Thanks for posting this! Good signs all around I guess :tmb: :D

skaterkid
05-09-08, 07:33

Thank gawd someone had the balls to admit to the fact that she moves like a bag of bricks going down a hill. Motion capture my arse. You can immediately see when mo-cap was used and this ain't it. She climbs and jumbs in exactly the same way as she did in TRA and now they're trying to convince me that they got a gymnast in to do her actions. I call B$ on this.