PDA

View Full Version : Pure demo is out on PSN

ben croft
04-09-08, 21:40
For those who will buy the game "Pure", I'd like to tell that the demo is online at PlayStation Store, available for download. I'm already downloading mine, and will buy the game for sure. :tmb: Pure is a off-road racing game, and while in the air you have to do many tricks, cool tricks, challenging and thrilling ones...

:wve:

VonCroy360
04-09-08, 21:50
I guess this is the American PSN? Or is it out worldwide?

Trent92
05-09-08, 08:05
Worldwide. :)

Spikey
05-09-08, 11:38
I've just finished the demo track (in 1st place :D ) and it's brilliant. It feels like a more frantic version of the last SSX (if anybody here ever played that, they'll probably know what I mean).

I might end up buying this sometime, now that I've played the demo. :)

viper456
05-09-08, 13:33
Just dowloading it on my 360 to have a looksey :)!

Alex Fly
05-09-08, 18:16
I regret the demo isn't available for PC yet... :o

I'm very interested by this game as well, so I'm looking forward to your advices concerning this demo. The game is definitely original and looks entertaining. :tmb:

toxicraider
05-09-08, 18:38
I've just finished the demo track (in 1st place :D ) and it's brilliant. It feels like a more frantic version of the last SSX (if anybody here ever played that, they'll probably know what I mean).

I might end up buying this sometime, now that I've played the demo. :)

Ooh cool you've persuaded me to try it out, I loved ssx on tour, (especially with the full boost cheat :D)

How big is the demo? maybe it won't take long to download. :)

Spikey
05-09-08, 18:44
The PS3 version of the demo is 1618mb...so sadly, it does take a while to download. :(

viper456
05-09-08, 23:57
Im not a huge fan of racing games so I won't be buying this. Saying that the demo was quite good ( I just get bored of them easily). Loved the huge jumps.

Tihocan9
06-09-08, 01:35
I think it was quite fun, I won't buy it but I like having racing game demos since that are fun to play every once and a while the Romany Themed track is very nice and the tricks are fun to do but dying is so easy.

ben croft
06-09-08, 01:48
The PS3 version of the demo is 1618mb...so sadly, it does take a while to download. :(

I leave my PS3 on during the dawn because the download speed is way faster than during the afternoon/morning!! :D When I woke up, I just need to install the demo and have fun.

:wve:

b0bb13
06-09-08, 01:51
^Do the download speeds suck that bad?I'm from freaking Romania,we don't even have a PS Store and it takes about 20-30 minutes to download it.:p

Anyway,the demo is really nice.But will this game have cars in it too?Or only ATVs?:)

ben croft
06-09-08, 02:02
Only ATVs, but it's soo cool to do tricks while in the air.... :D
Yeah my internet is almost 1Mbps, but the PS3 download is really slow... except when it's dawn.

:D

b0bb13
06-09-08, 02:10
Only ATVs, but it's soo cool to do tricks while in the air.... :D
Yeah my internet is almost 1Mbps, but the PS3 download is really slow... except when it's dawn.

:D

Boooring,getting Motorstorm 2 then,since I have MTXsomething on the PSP which is the same thing but with bikes.:p
Well my internet sucks when I'm on PC,but it excels when I'm on my PS3.Strange,lol.:D