PDA

View Full Version : Good day!!!

Rileigh
05-09-08, 12:04
Haya!!!

Need a lot of fun right now!!!

What is the best thing that you've done, or that has happened to you today?

For me, it was my first time driving!! I'm so glad I'm gonna be getting lessons, and not paying for them entirely!:D

Heckler
05-09-08, 12:07
Hehe...
You driving Manual or Automatic?
I'm doing my Drivers licence in six weeks

Rileigh
05-09-08, 12:11
??

Driving so far is stop start stop start on the accelrator with lots of stalling in first gear. :D

Awesome, good luck wit that!!

Heckler
05-09-08, 12:23
??

Driving so far is stop start stop start on the accelrator with lots of stalling in first gear. :D

Awesome, good luck wit that!!

Thanx!
So you're driving manual....(gears)
Good luck with THAT! :D

Voni
05-09-08, 12:38
This is a good idea for a thread!

Well, the best thing that happened for me today is that my boyfriend's re-bought me a couple of Sims eps that I had to give away or lost over the last couple of years! Hurrah!

LegenDarY
05-09-08, 12:59
Since my first post was deleted in a rude way and for, imo, no valid reason, I'll post it again:

I didn't do much today (yet), I did a cardio workout for 40 minutes and a normal workout, for building strength, for about an hour. I played some guitar and I also planned a suprise goodbye party for a friend/colleague of mine who is quitting today and I ate some yoghurt fruit and vegetables. :D

About the driving topic: I'm planning to start lessons soon as well, I don't actually need a drivers license at the moment, but it'll come in handy anyway.

Rileigh
05-09-08, 13:08
Thanx!
So you're driving manual....(gears)
Good luck with THAT! :D

Hehe, thanx for the translation!!

rowanlim
05-09-08, 13:23
Best thing today was sleeping for 4 hrs straight (with meds :D), going out with girlpals for dinner & coming back feeling happier & determined to do some work :tmb: :)

It's good coz I'm ill & felt like crap most of the time :o

Gabi
05-09-08, 13:50
Since my first post was deleted in a rude way and for, imo, no valid reason, I'll post it again:

Deleted in a "rude way"? It got deleted - full stop.
And yes, bragging about doing something illegal and saying how much fun it is is a valid reason for deleting a post. As I told you in my pm, such things are not tolerated on these forums.

ramos94
05-09-08, 15:38
the greatest thing that hapened
to me today was getting out of school:D

Angelx14
05-09-08, 16:05
I remember my first time driving a car =D I was 12, I think.

Well, the best thing for today is, that it's Friday =D

Rileigh
05-09-08, 16:09
Well, the best thing for today is, that it's Friday =D

well it's certainly not the weather!!! (I'm in England, it's freezing, and it hasn't stopped raining all day :()
On the plus side, I didn't have to walk the dogs today!!:D We just threw the ball out the window for them (they were already outside).

Ikas90
05-09-08, 16:36
Best thing that I've ever done? That's a hard one. I've had many good experiences, and many of them revolve around my childhood-adolescent days, where it would usually be about something to doing something funny at school. Year 12 muck-up day FTW! :D

Another thing is the travelling and becoming independant. To me, nothing is more fun than adventure. Not only independant travel, but wild exploration as well. Being with someone you love is also wonderful. Travelling and exploring with someone I love would be best for me.

As for today, I greeted one of my friends after a long trip overseas.

TR93
05-09-08, 16:40
Best thing I've ever done?
Erm...

I dunno,

but the best thing today is that it's friday and I have no school tomorrow:jmp:

digitizedboy
05-09-08, 16:45
nothing really, it's peeing down with rain and i've a headache. I hope the weekend is going to be a great one. fingers crossed.

Aurelien52
05-09-08, 16:47
I've been found eating Chocolate at 6pm. :eek:

That's a really good thing to eat :cln:

stranger1992
05-09-08, 18:50
I won a prize at college for the best piece of CGI induction work. We had to model and animate a ball rolling down some stairs in 3ds max. I did that but then after each step the stairs collapsed, the baninsters on the side fell down and it looked really cool for my first real attempt at MAX. The file is at college so i can't upload it to youtube but we are encouraged to because the aim is that we attract real life-paying-people so we can freelance for them. I love college!

Kerrigan
05-09-08, 18:53
I've been shopping with my friends, (well, I only found something I should buy, but haven't got it yet), then we went to a drink and I've just arrived home.It was a relief to be with them all day, and I also found something that made my day even brighter.

Nannonxyay
05-09-08, 19:56
School was funny. My friends are really funny people. Especially in Technology class when we where asking what foreign food we'd eaten and I said "Monkey testicles," really loudly. :D

patriots88888
05-09-08, 21:40
I went out and got me some cigarrettes after a failed attempt to quit. 14 hours straight was just too much for me to handle at this time. I was bouncing off the walls with anxiety and discomfort. So now I'm calm, relaxed, and smoking...yet again. So that is most definitely the best thing that has happened today...so far. :)

remote91
05-09-08, 23:16
My friend bought me a snack when I didnt ask her to and I bought a DVD I really want to see :D