PDA

View Full Version : GTA saves a family's life.

amiro1989
06-09-08, 01:40
http://fr.videogames.games.yahoo.com/04092008/369/quand-gta-sauve-des-vies.html

Youth loses landmark compared to what we want to give as an example. Once again, is the North American youth who distinguished himself in poor upbringing, never follow the examples given to him.

Thus, on August 27 last, in Illinois, the Jeep Cherokee of the small Plique Audrey, 11 years, during a trip off the road, typed in the rail safety several times, before stopping after have made several tons. The gamine did not deflated to the extent it has extracted from the passenger compartment, and brought out one by one, each member of his family, saving a death that could have been certain if the vehicle had the good idea to explode.

Faced with such a cold-blooded, the local press has questioned the girl, asking how she could have such reflexes of survival. "She has just learned by playing Grand Theft Auto, a car which was found on the roof can explode. She knew that this could happen to us, "said his mother, Karren Morris.

So… the damage is done… GTA can save lives… It is a scandal!

^Traduced with Google Traduction. Sorry.

In this article, they say that a 11 year old girl, saved their parents from a car explosion, by extracting them from the car, before the car actually blew into pieces. The young girl said, later on to the media, that she learned that from GTA. :ton:

So funny.

Death Mask
06-09-08, 01:46
LMFAO!
Yeah, I learned how to sneak into high security buldings from playing MGS.

dizzydoil
06-09-08, 01:50
LMFAO!
Yeah, I learned how to sneak into high security buldings from playing MGS.

Wow. Me too. :pi:

I can raid tombs too.. :mis: (That's another ... matter.) :p

ben croft
06-09-08, 02:05
Oh that's nice... :D
Games can teach us many things...

:mis:

ivannnnn
06-09-08, 02:33
Even Tomb Raider saves our life too. :D :p

Forwen
06-09-08, 13:20
Bummer, I need to work harder on my lightsaber skills.

thanatos
06-09-08, 13:25
Just as ridiculous as the report that two kids learnt how to make Molotov cocktails from GTA. Still, nice to see bull**** being published that's not against video games for a change. A heart-warming tale without the GTA element all the same.

tomblover
06-09-08, 13:30
Cute. ^^

clw
06-09-08, 13:32
ive learnt more about history and other countries playing tr than going to geography and history classes

jackali
06-09-08, 13:38
Did the car actually explode though? It may just be the way it's translated... but it sounds to me as though the car didn't explode, so she didn't save their lives. However, had it exploded, she would have saved their lives.

CroftScionGuard
06-09-08, 13:45
ohh! I wonder about what people can do after playing Resident Evil...

Spikey
06-09-08, 14:27

Mix herbs and save lives, of course! :D

But yeah...it seems that GTA is the only videogame that ever affects people (or at least, is said by the media to have affected people). What is an 11 year old doing playing GTA anyway? :whi:

Woop Legend!
06-09-08, 14:43

-Potentially get very stoned off herbs.

- Think boxes can hold copious objects and self open.

- Talk with more glottelstops :p

CroftScionGuard
06-09-08, 14:44
...and I was thinking that if I die, I could use a typewriter :rolleyes:

Legend of Lara
06-09-08, 14:55
Wait... GTA gets good press coverage? Has the universe imploded on us?! :p