PDA

View Full Version : Sonic The Hedgehog fanscheck this!

Sam The Man
06-09-08, 02:34
If you are a Sonic fan in general heres a link to a great website:

http://www.theghz.com/index.php

Click on the MUSEUM header on the left where you will find a list of EVERY Sonic game released on EVERY format categorised into the years they were released. You can click on any game where you will find bags of info on every game!

Even though id played a few games on Spectrum 128k and a N.E.S round my mates my interest in them was mild. But Sonic The Hedgehog is responsible for me getting into games proper as in actually caring for them way back in 91 as a 7yr old punk ass.

If i hadnt seen that SEGA AGES advert with the mad scientist advertising Sonic 1 with the line ''TO BE THIS GOOD TAKES AGES'' i never would of took an interest PROPER. I never would of found or experienced games like Shining Force 2, Street Fighter 2, Donkey Kong Country, Nights Into Dreams, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Shining Force 3, Guardian Heroes, Mario 64, Ocarina Of Time, The early Resident Evil games and the Gran Turismo series, Abe's Odysee and many many more!

But most importantly i never would of found TOMB RAIDER and FINAL FANTASY!!!

So i ow Sega and Sonic big time. Thanks guys!

chakotay1
06-09-08, 16:14
Sam the Man you have No right to even call yourself a Sonic fan or even have anything to do with him! NO TRUE Sonic fan plays him then goes and plays:cen::cen: Mario and Link games! Sam Mario and Link are a JOKE! Pure and simple they are the biggest most miserable excuse ever created and anyone who plays an N64 and Mario 64 and Link has no right to have and say anything about Sonic!

A true Sonic fan like me stays LOYAL to Sega and buys almost ALL of his game! We do not go and play crap like Mario 64! Even Sega Saturn magazine laughed at it saying Sonic Jam beat it! And there was a game for the Saturn called Sonic R which hammered the living :cen: out of mario 64! And Sonic is still hammering him sensless!

So you have no right to even talk about Sonic!

LaraCablara
06-09-08, 16:24
Sam the Man you have No right to even call yourself a Sonic fan or even have anything to do with him! NO TRUE Sonic fan plays him then goes and plays:cen::cen: Mario and Link games! Sam Mario and Link are a JOKE! Pure and simple they are the biggest most miserable excuse ever created and anyone who plays an N64 and Mario 64 and Link has no right to have and say anything about Sonic!

A true Sonic fan like me stays LOYAL to Sega and buys almost ALL of his game! We do not go and play crap like Mario 64! Even Sega Saturn magazine laughed at it saying Sonic Jam beat it! And there was a game for the Saturn called Sonic R which hammered the living :cen: out of mario 64! And Sonic is still hammering him sensless!

Wow.

http://www.reallyfunnypictures.co.uk/general/pics/23.02.06/chillpill.jpg

Dia2blo
06-09-08, 17:03
Haha this thread is unbelievable!!

Not As We
06-09-08, 17:21

If Mario and Link are a joke,

Then why are they the driving force of Nintendo Wii?
the best selling home console at the moment

but all of Sonic's games are getting lukewarm reviews

Mario and Link have managed to stay relevant in the gaming world,
Sonic?
not so much,
the only good game he's been in within the past few years is Super Smash Brothers,
and it's not even his own game

TRhalloween
06-09-08, 17:30
If you are a Sonic fan in general heres a link to a great website:

http://www.theghz.com/index.php

Click on the MUSEUM header on the left where you will find a list of EVERY Sonic game released on EVERY format categorised into the years they were released. You can click on any game where you will find bags of info on every game!

Even though id played a few games on Spectrum 128k and a N.E.S round my mates my interest in them was mild. But Sonic The Hedgehog is responsible for me getting into games proper as in actually caring for them way back in 91 as a 7yr old punk ass.

If i hadnt seen that SEGA AGES advert with the mad scientist advertising Sonic 1 with the line ''TO BE THIS GOOD TAKES AGES'' i never would of took an interest PROPER. I never would of found or experienced games like Shining Force 2, Street Fighter 2, Donkey Kong Country, Nights Into Dreams, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Shining Force 3, Guardian Heroes, Mario 64, Ocarina Of Time, The early Resident Evil games and the Gran Turismo series, Abe's Odysee and many many more!

But most importantly i never would of found TOMB RAIDER and FINAL FANTASY!!!

So i ow Sega and Sonic big time. Thanks guys!

Thank you.:)

I used to like Sonic but he started to get cheesy and the games started to get really bad.

Angelus
06-09-08, 17:32

Do you just attack anyone who disagrees with you?

Rivendell
06-09-08, 18:01
I ask that you do not feed the troll people, you'll just give it more reason to be all .. trollish..
or troll-y..troll-esque - take your pick, you know what I mean.

:wve:

chakotay1
06-09-08, 19:20
If Mario and Link are a joke,

Then why are they the driving force of Nintendo Wii?
the best selling home console at the moment

but all of Sonic's games are getting lukewarm reviews

Mario and Link have managed to stay relevant in the gaming world,
Sonic?
not so much,
the only good game he's been in within the past few years is Super Smash Brothers,
and it's not even his own game

Er I hate to tell you this but Sonic And The Secret Rings has been OUTSELLING Mario Galaxy of late! The game that has had the longest run at No1 in the Wii charts is Mario And Sonic at The Olympics! A SEGA Mario game! Secret Rings was still in the top ten after a year out and where as Galaxy Oh around No20 in the charts! I do seem to recall Smash Tennis selling really well! And as for Brawl They have to put Sonic in it to sell the crap!

Latest Wii charts Secret Rings at 19 Galaxy at 24 So Sonic is still outseling the so called Game Of The Year:vlol:

Mario and Link are THE ONLY games ninty can make! As I have said before How many Sonic games are there a year about 2 - 4! How many Mario Oh about 8! Lets see what is it now mario Party 30?

I will admit his last few have been pants! Sonic Riders what the hell was that about:confused: I haven't played a new Sonic game since Heroes but I cant wait for Unleashed that is just going to blow everything out the water! The graphics are some of the best I have ever seen! It just blows that joke Galaxy into the next universe!

SONIC THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!

Sam The Man
06-09-08, 19:50
L.M.F.A.O chakotay1 you are so funny. Are you like 5yrs old or something getting upset with a Sonic fan playing some of the best games of the past 20yrs in Mario 64 & Ocarina Of Time. Yes im a big Sonic fan but im also a big VIDEOGAME fan in general and would never be immature enough to get angry at someone else playing another game thats not sonic or a Sega game.

So like LaraCablara said, do yourself a favour and

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh181/SAMTHEMANTHATCAN/Chill.jpg

chakotay1
07-09-08, 05:45
You are NOT a Sonic fan! You dont even have a right to call youre self a Sonic fan! A true Sonic fan does not play TOTAL :cen::cen::cen: jokes of a game that is Mario and Link! Anyone who even bought an N64 doesn't deserve to even call themself a videogame fan! Listen Mario 64 was a JOKE! The PS AND SATURN absoloutely hammered the crap out of that miserable excuse of a console that was the N64! I mean it stil used cartridges:vlol: which by 1997 went the way of the dinosaurs! Lets see Sonic Jam, Nights Into Dreams, Tomb Raider series Gran Turismo and the creme de la creme SONIC R all absolutely destroyed the poor old N64! Sega Saturn magazine kept taking the living:cen: out of Mario 64 and the guys there had played and kept saying Sonic Jam was more than a match for it!

Did you now that the N64 was such a piece of crap that if Ninty hadn't got the rights to Pokemon they would have gone under by the year 2000!

Listen a TRUE Sonic fan buys every console SEGA makes and buys almost all Sonics games (yes there are about 4 games I haven't bought) he does not jump ship to the N64 (PS I would give you it wasn't that bad a console)

I own a GC because in 2002 I was bored of my DC there was no new SEGA console and I knew I could get Sonic for the GC! Listen I own about 16 games for my GC but NOT one Ninty game because they are all CRAP! Ninty wouldn't know how to make a game if it came up and bit them in the face! All they can make is marioand Link games beacause Ninty are CRAP!

Mario 64:vlol::vlol::vlol:

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-08, 10:44
Man. The Sonic vs Mario argument got old in 1995.

moodydog
07-09-08, 11:54
You are NOT a Sonic fan! You dont even have a right to call youre self a Sonic fan! A true Sonic fan does not play TOTAL :cen::cen::cen: jokes of a game that is Mario and Link! Anyone who even bought an N64 doesn't deserve to even call themself a videogame fan! Listen Mario 64 was a JOKE! The PS AND SATURN absoloutely hammered the crap out of that miserable excuse of a console that was the N64! I mean it stil used cartridges:vlol: which by 1997 went the way of the dinosaurs! Lets see Sonic Jam, Nights Into Dreams, Tomb Raider series Gran Turismo and the creme de la creme SONIC R all absolutely destroyed the poor old N64! Sega Saturn magazine kept taking the living:cen: out of Mario 64 and the guys there had played and kept saying Sonic Jam was more than a match for it!

Did you now that the N64 was such a piece of crap that if Ninty hadn't got the rights to Pokemon they would have gone under by the year 2000!

Listen a TRUE Sonic fan buys every console SEGA makes and buys almost all Sonics games (yes there are about 4 games I haven't bought) he does not jump ship to the N64 (PS I would give you it wasn't that bad a console)

I own a GC because in 2002 I was bored of my DC there was no new SEGA console and I knew I could get Sonic for the GC! Listen I own about 16 games for my GC but NOT one Ninty game because they are all CRAP! Ninty wouldn't know how to make a game if it came up and bit them in the face! All they can make is marioand Link games beacause Ninty are CRAP!

Mario 64:vlol::vlol::vlol:

go on.. pour your heart out.. its unbearable to hear sonic and mario in the same sentance!! :(
....and if you havent of guessed, i am bieng sarcastic :p

i prefer zelda!

jamieoliver22
07-09-08, 12:08
chakotay1 - Heaven forbid that someone has played Mario as well as Sonic - I would call myself a fan of both games. That is like saying that everyone on here, who likes Tomb Raider cannot be called a fan just because they have played other video games? What a stupid comment to make. I suggest you get out more and stop being so pathetic.

Endow
07-09-08, 12:59

Night Crawler
07-09-08, 13:37
Lol, that guy has the mentality of a 7 year old!

Sam The Man
07-09-08, 14:29
Chakotay you mentioned that Nights Into Dreams along with others destroyed the N64 and Mario and yet in another thread you slate Nights massively. So know i know you dont mean what you say but are just joking around slating things to create a debate and have a laugh!

Explorer
07-09-08, 14:40
Sam The Man - Thank you for the link :tmb:

Jordan_Boi
07-09-08, 14:42
What the hell? So to be a true Sonic fan you have to like just Sonic, and no other game? That sounds like bull****. Sonic got old when Sonic Heroes was released. The voices, the storyline, everything about that game was cheesy, unimaginative and downright boring. Chakotay, to be a fan of a series you have to learn to appreciate other ones, the way you're acting now makes you look like an 8 year old. And you can't say Mario and Zelda suck, they've been way more successful than Sonic has ever been. Sonic and the Secret Rings? How corny is that? You need to calm down and take a break.

chakotay1
07-09-08, 15:41
What the hell? So to be a true Sonic fan you have to like just Sonic, and no other game? That sounds like bull****. Sonic got old when Sonic Heroes was released. The voices, the storyline, everything about that game was cheesy, unimaginative and downright boring. Chakotay, to be a fan of a series you have to learn to appreciate other ones, the way you're acting now makes you look like an 8 year old. And you can't say Mario and Zelda suck, they've been way more successful than Sonic has ever been. Sonic and the Secret Rings? How corny is that? You need to calm down and take a break.

Er Jordan_Boi I would just like to point out that Link has Sold 47million games whereas Sonic has sold over 50milion games and he has been out 5 years less than Link! The only way mario has sold more than Sonic is because first up he has been out since 1978 compared to Sonic's 1991 and Ninty releases about 6 - 8 Mario games a year!

So Sonic has got boring and unimaginative eh? Er So yeah were does that leave Mario with his 4 Kart games, 8 Mario Party games, his 3 paper Mario games, his 3 Super Smash games, his 5 tennis games and Mario 64, Galaxy and Sunshine all being virtually the same as is Super mario 1,2 and 3! And if I am not mistaken isn't Bowser his enemy in all his games? Where as in Sonic they virtually dropped Robotnik as the main enemy from Sonic Adventure onwards? Oh and try this a site called cracked.com as an article called "the 15 most annoying video game characters from otherwise great games and there is only 1 sega character (tails) and 3 Mario and 2 Link characters in it. Baby Mario?:confused: now that really is scrapping the bottom of the barrel! Also they have another article "the 6 most dissapointing video game end bosses" and there is one for Link and Bowser from Mario Sunshine! Where apparently he doesn't even attack you? WHAT!!! So you think that some fat plumber going around and talking to mushrooms and saving a princess in every single game hasn't got boring and unimaginative?:ton::confused: Unlike Sonic with new stories every game Ninty cant seem to think of anything else! And they had to put Sonic in Brawl just to try and sell yet another clone!

Also if Sonic Heroes was so crap then explain this: it was the sixth best selling game in the UK in 2004 and still at #8 in the GC charts a FULL YEAR after release! NO Mario game was ever in the GC charts at any number a full year after release and did you know it was Sonic Heroes which knocked off Mario Kart from the #1 spot! Lets see if I am not mistaken Sonic has spent more time in the top 10 charts of the GC, GBA, DS and Wii than Mario! Has any Mario GAME SPENT 34 WEEKS IN THE TOP 10 CHARTS? NO! Sonic has! the game Sonic mega collection! Longest run at #1 on a Ninty console goes to Sonic DA 16 weeks Mario kart could only manage 13 weeks! Oh and Sonic Advance spent over 60 straight weeks in the top ten GBA charts only getting knock out by Sonic 2! No mario game spent that long in the GBA charts!

Sonic is probably the most recognised character on the Planet! Has Mario ever been commemerated at famous thanksgiving parades or been parodyed as much as Sonic? NO! Have scientists ever named anything after Mario? NO! They have with Sonic! Has Mario ever gone on tour with famous pop bands? NO! Sonic has! Whats Mario had? A live action movie that was so unimaginatevly bad and totally laughable that even Bob Hoskins doesn't mention it in the work he has done!

You say I'm acting like a 5 year old well look whos talking by not being able to admit that Sonic has been OUTSELLING Mario for the last 17 years!

Cant wait for Unleashed!

jamieoliver22
07-09-08, 16:18
^ It's just a game... You really should get out more.

moodydog
07-09-08, 19:03
er jordan_boi i would just like to point out that link has sold 47million games whereas sonic has sold over 50milion games and he has been out 5 years less than link! The only way mario has sold more than sonic is because first up he has been out since 1978 compared to sonic's 1991 and ninty releases about 6 - 8 mario games a year!

So sonic has got boring and unimaginative eh? Er so yeah were does that leave mario with his 4 kart games, 8 mario party games, his 3 paper mario games, his 3 super smash games, his 5 tennis games and mario 64, galaxy and sunshine all being virtually the same as is super mario 1,2 and 3! And if i am not mistaken isn't bowser his enemy in all his games? Where as in sonic they virtually dropped robotnik as the main enemy from sonic adventure onwards? Oh and try this a site called cracked.com as an article called "the 15 most annoying video game characters from otherwise great games and there is only 1 sega character (tails) and 3 mario and 2 link characters in it. Baby mario?:confused: Now that really is scrapping the bottom of the barrel! Also they have another article "the 6 most dissapointing video game end bosses" and there is one for link and bowser from mario sunshine! Where apparently he doesn't even attack you? What!!! So you think that some fat plumber going around and talking to mushrooms and saving a princess in every single game hasn't got boring and unimaginative?:ton::confused: Unlike sonic with new stories every game ninty cant seem to think of anything else! And they had to put sonic in brawl just to try and sell yet another clone!

Also if sonic heroes was so crap then explain this: It was the sixth best selling game in the uk in 2004 and still at #8 in the gc charts a full year after release! No mario game was ever in the gc charts at any number a full year after release and did you know it was sonic heroes which knocked off mario kart from the #1 spot! Lets see if i am not mistaken sonic has spent more time in the top 10 charts of the gc, gba, ds and wii than mario! Has any mario game spent 34 weeks in the top 10 charts? No! Sonic has! The game sonic mega collection! Longest run at #1 on a ninty console goes to sonic da 16 weeks mario kart could only manage 13 weeks! Oh and sonic advance spent over 60 straight weeks in the top ten gba charts only getting knock out by sonic 2! No mario game spent that long in the gba charts!

Sonic is probably the most recognised character on the planet! Has mario ever been commemerated at famous thanksgiving parades or been parodyed as much as sonic? No! Have scientists ever named anything after mario? No! They have with sonic! Has mario ever gone on tour with famous pop bands? No! Sonic has! Whats mario had? A live action movie that was so unimaginatevly bad and totally laughable that even bob hoskins doesn't mention it in the work he has done!

You say i'm acting like a 5 year old well look whos talking by not being able to admit that sonic has been outselling mario for the last 17 years!

Cant wait for unleashed!

oh my god! :yik:

jamieoliver.. you are 10000000000% correct

Jordan_Boi
07-09-08, 19:32
Dear god kid, you won't shut up will you? Can you please tell me why when I look on Amazon.co.uk, Dora the Explorer video games sell for more than Sonic Heroes?

Olabelle
07-09-08, 19:42
Well, there's another site that's gonna suck away hours of my day. XD I love Sonic.

Also, for some reason after reading this thread, I have the urge to put Mario Sunshine, Twilight Princess, and Sonic Adventure right next to each other on my shelf and see if chakotay1's head explodes. lol

Sam The Man
08-09-08, 04:27
Listen Chakotay i have always said Sonic kicks Mario's ass as a character. Iv always preffered him and sounded just like you do..............when i was 9!!!!!

All im and everyone else in this thread is saying is they also like other games including some Mario and Zelda GAMES. Doesnt mean they preffer the characters to Sonic they just enjoy playing on other videogames.

Are you telling me you wont play a game if it doesnt have Sonic in????????????

Orionvalentine
08-09-08, 08:09
Somebody explain that Sonic game on the Xbox 360, please. How would crap like that do better than Zelda or Mario?

I like Sonic, but he's gotten stale these days, not so fast :p

chakotay1
08-09-08, 09:57
Dear god kid, you won't shut up will you? Can you please tell me why when I look on Amazon.co.uk, Dora the Explorer video games sell for more than Sonic Heroes?

You really are a :cen: :cln: arent you! The reason is you complete :cen: :cln: is that Dora is a year old game
whereas Sonic heroes is 5 years old thats why! Just think how much that Dora game will cost in 2011 if you can still get it! And at least you can still get Sonic Heroes! I bought resident Evil Code Veronica for DC for 2.50 back in March does that mean that is a crap game? And you can now get RE4 for GC for 9.98! HERE TRY THIS: THIS SI FROM AMAZON.CO.UK SONIC HEROES GAMECUBE - US NEW 47.88

Jordan_Boi just accept the fact that Sonic Heroes OUTSOLD games like Mario Kart, Mario Sunshine and Luigis Mansion and :cen: keep quiet! Just accept the fact Sonic is the worlds most recognised character and he has been hamering Mario senseless!

You want to talk about crap games then explain to me why Link is in one of the CRAPPIEST games EVER created? That game is Zelda's Adventure for the Philips CD-i! No Sonic game has had that award!

Jordan_Boi you went on about Sonic being unimaginative:vlol: well try this this had me in hysterics! do you know why it is called the SUPER MARIO Bros? It is because Marios full name is MARIO MARIO and LUIGI MARIO!:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol: WTF:confused: That is something a 2 year old thinks up! No wonder Sonic has been hammering him for the last 17 years!Has Myamoto got the brains of a 2 year old? MARIO MARIO:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vl ol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

Also in an interview Yuji Naka was asked if there was going to be a Sonic Adventure 3 and he said no because he didn't want gamers to think Sonic Team were unimaginative and boring and only able to create one kind of game! So at least Sega know where to draw the line UNLIKE Ninty and the 100s of clones they make of the same game!

Sam the man Mario is crap and no true Sonic fan plays Mario crap you dont even have a right call yourself a Sonic fan! A true Sonic fan would NEVER dirty his hands on a Mario game! I own a GC with about 14 games but NOT 1 NINTY crap for it because Ninty wouldnt know how to make a game if it came up and bit them in the Ass!

Cant wait for Sonic Unleashed and if it goes to a 3rd week at #1 it will have beatren Mario Galaxy the so called "Game Of The Year"

thanatos
08-09-08, 11:33
Will everyone please stop feeding this troll, he's been creeping around these boards in the last week desperate to cause trouble. Obviously a small child or someone with the intelligence of a brain damaged monkey that's still not worked out that eating his own faeces doesn't taste as nice as a banana.

Orionvalentine
08-09-08, 14:40
Will everyone please stop feeding this troll, he's been creeping around these boards in the last week desperate to cause trouble. Obviously a small child or someone with the intelligence of a brain damaged monkey that's still not worked out that eating his own faeces doesn't taste as nice as a banana.

That was the best thing I have read all week, right on! :jmp:

Legend of Lara
08-09-08, 14:51
Already seen it. I don't think there's a Sonic fansite I haven't seen.

Ah, Sonic. Has been going steadily downhill ever since Sonic Heroes, in my opinion. Yes, I quite liked Adventure and Heroes. Haven't played Adventure 2. The first Sonic game I ever played was Sonic 3. It's still my favourite, as Sonic 3 & Knuckles. But it all went to hell with Shadow the Hedgehog, what with the extremely poorly implemented moral system and a plethora of glitches and horrific level design. Sonic Next-gen, while slightly better than Shadow, was pretty bad as well. There has been the occasional winner, like Rush Adventure, but it looks pretty bleak, to be honest. I remain skeptical about Unleashed, but after seeing some of the media I think it's looking like a return to form. But then again, we all thought that about Sonic next-gen...

petujaymz
08-09-08, 16:06

Sonic's gay.

thanatos
08-09-08, 16:13
Sonic's gay.

You seem obsessed with homosexuality today. Is there something your dyeing to get off your chest?

Sam The Man
08-09-08, 19:21
The last great Sonic game was Sonic Adventure, after that it went down hill and Sonic Heroes is average at best.

Sonic Heroes outsold Mario Galaxy yes but Mike Tysons Boxing on PS1 also outsold Panzer Dragoon Saga on the Saturn. Does that mean that Mike Tysons Boxing is a better game? no.

as a game Mario Galaxy ****s all over Sonic Heroes Face and laughs at the fact it cant wipe its face clean as Galaxy chopped Heroes arms off moments before!

tizerist
08-09-08, 19:42
Wow, this is great, listening to this!

Some of you younger ones may not really know about the 'extremist' fans of Sega and Nintendo. In the early 90's it really was akin to having two religions if you liked both.

"You can't have both!" they would cry

The clever ones amongst us would just shrug our shoulders and carry on, but the extremist loyalty led to a few playground punchups, beleive me.

TRhalloween
08-09-08, 19:54
Sonic's gay.

That's mature.

Jordan_Boi
08-09-08, 22:08
Chakotay is gone now fellas. ;) What I was trying to get at is well... I like both Sonic and Mario, mainly because of the old games. I spent hours playing them, and when they started making all the storylines lame in Sonic, it killed him. I have to admit Mario still isn't the same, but I'd say it's done reasonably better than Sonic has, and well, always will. Chakotay just could not get it into his head people could like different things than him. If it was up to him, everyone would be the same, they'd all like Sonic and hate AoD. We're all different. :D

Sam The Man
09-09-08, 02:23
Wow, this is great, listening to this!

Some of you younger ones may not really know about the 'extremist' fans of Sega and Nintendo. In the early 90's it really was akin to having two religions if you liked both.

"You can't have both!" they would cry

The clever ones amongst us would just shrug our shoulders and carry on, but the extremist loyalty led to a few playground punchups, beleive me.

Yes spot on. I was in school growing up through the 90s and let me tell you our entire school class year was divided over Sonic & Mario, Megadrive & Snes. There was arguements, polls, school games and everything with Mario & Sonic.
Me and my mate Tim used to be obsessed with Sonic and used to talk about him all the time including buying the classic SONIC THE COMIC.

I always was a Sonic fan and NEVER even to this day saw what the fuss about Mario World was as it seemed slower with flatter straighter levels and inferior graphics even if there were 96 levels. The first Snes game that impressed me at the time was DK Country. But this is going back along time to the days when in football we (Man UTD) were the first team to win the newly formed Priemier League and and Eric Cantona kung fu kicked a stupid Palace supporter. Remember this is back in the days before Playstation & Xbox when it was simply Nintendo vs Sega.
The younger generation of today (18yrs and younger) will never know quite how big these two characters were or how big a deal it was to choose your religion :D

Jordan_Boi
09-09-08, 06:43
Ohhh. I remember the Sonic Comics. :D My mum's friend used to give me loads at a time, but eventually they were chucked away... What a waste. :(

Shark_Blade
11-09-08, 12:49
I still bought the Sonic & Sonic X comics till today. :p And my drawings got published in the Sonic comic, they even sent me a copy of the magazine to my house so that's one of the reason I'm still loyal to them. Pity they have to stop Knuckles' comic though.

To me I'm more keen on the hedgehog more the the tubby plumber. If people like both that's good for them, why would anyone want to get so worked up with that lol.

Legend of Lara
11-09-08, 13:04
I don't like the comics. They screwed up the continuity big time. :p

Shark_Blade
11-09-08, 13:15
Oh come on. *nudge nudge*
I just treat it like an alternate continuity of the game series. I couldn't take it when they pair up Sonic and Sally though, she's a freaking squirrel! A hedgehog and a squirrel and their children gonna be a messed up mutant lmao.
Sonic and Amy FTW! :tmb: