PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider The Prophecy

chakotay1
06-09-08, 19:38
I am confused about something? This is a Tomb Raider forum right? And it is supposed to cover ALL TR right? Then why isn't LARA CROFT:TOMB RAIDER THE PROPHECY for GBA covered in this?

I know it wasn't a good game (still A LOT better than AoD) and it is THE only TR I haven't finished but there doesn't seem to be anything for it why?

Olabelle
06-09-08, 19:47
Did AoD beat you up or something as a child? You seem to have a vendetta against it.

I'd say the main reason they don't have a forum for the GBA games is because, honestly, what's there really to discuss about them? There wasn't much of a storyline, no real graphics to talk about, etc.

They were fun, but... don't really seem to be remembered by most of the fans.

irjudd
06-09-08, 20:36
I remember if for having a password save system instead of a normal save save system. :mad:

MadCroy101
06-09-08, 20:39
I remember if for having a password save system instead of a normal save save system. :mad:

That always gets me, I hate it.....No, seriously, I HATE it:cen:

Mad Tony
06-09-08, 20:52
Did AoD beat you up or something as a child? You seem to have a vendetta against it.I would give up if I were you. He's not gonna stop his crusade against AoD.

On-topic: I would think no section has been made for it because most people probably wouldn't have played it.

Dingaling
06-09-08, 21:06
I still think an overall Gameboy TR section would do. Or an "Other Tomb Raider Games" section for the Sky Gamestar games as well as the GB games and any others.

fanoflaracroft
06-09-08, 22:06
What is this game boy?

2kool4u
07-09-08, 00:28
^ XDDDDDDDDDD :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:
Are you serious?

TRhalloween
07-09-08, 00:55
That always gets me, I hate it.....No, seriously, I HATE it:cen:

It is the best game ever.Your opinion is wrong!wrong!wrong!

joking :o

Sir Croft
07-09-08, 01:40
I don't think we need a forum for that, it's not something that would bear much discussion.

chakotay1
07-09-08, 05:26
What is this game boy?

fanoflaracroft your having a laugh right? Either that or you have just come down from Planet Zog? If you have never herd of the Game Boy and GBA then you have no business playing games. The GBA is a little handheld system that has been made by Nintendo oh for about 17 years and is only the biggest selling console in history!

Now go away and put youre insane waffleings on someone elses topic.

irjudd
07-09-08, 13:53
fanoflaracroft your having a laugh right? Either that or you have just come down from Planet Zog? If you have never herd of the Game Boy and GBA then you have no business playing games. The GBA is a little handheld system that has been made by Nintendo oh for about 17 years and is only the biggest selling console in history!

Huh? Nintendo? Whats that? :mis:

moodydog
07-09-08, 14:21
Huh? Nintendo? Whats that? :mis:

:vlol:

fanoflaracroft
07-09-08, 19:41

Yes i know what it is but i think the games for it are not very interesting and i don't like it.

irjudd
07-09-08, 20:01
Yeah you really have to be agonizingly bored and on a road trip to end up having fun on a Game Boy anymore. At least thats how it is for me.

Angelus
07-09-08, 20:31
Yeah you really have to be agonizingly bored and on a road trip to end up having fun on a Game Boy anymore. At least thats how it is for me.

Or stuck in 1998. :D

Night Crawler
07-09-08, 21:33
Is the story even canon to the series?

Cog
07-09-08, 21:46
Is the story even canon to the series?
I second that motion.

Dingaling
08-09-08, 00:19
The GB games are seen sort of as side stories. They don't contradict anything in the main series (1 - AOD as these would be the games associated with the canon) and you can slot them in but, as I said, they're just side stories.

Orionvalentine
08-09-08, 08:04
What has happened here? Gameboy bashing? I'll have none of it! :p

I've never played this TR game though, it might be fun whilst on a long journey, anybody got any screenies? I'm like, in a lazy mood today! :hug: