PDA

View Full Version : Good info for fighting PS3 and Xbox 360 owners.

Rachel Croft
07-09-08, 00:46
I found a cool video on Youtube that tells whether the 360 is better, or the PS3. Im not into this little fight you owners got going or anything, but I just wanted to share this cool info. with you guys. :) This is not of my opinion.

PS3vsXbox360 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRaYXHHCgxo&fmt=18)

Be nice everybody. :p

*Feel free to close if needed*

irjudd
07-09-08, 00:48
PC wins anyway. So the case was closed a long time ago.

KC Mraz
07-09-08, 00:50
You will never have a neutral point of view on a PS3vs360 battle. There's no better console, it is just about each person's opinion :)

And my opinion says 360 is teh best!! =D

Lew
07-09-08, 00:51
Meh just get both and shut the **** up about all this **** lol

Rachel Croft
07-09-08, 00:51
Yeah, i know, but this is about PS3 and the 360.
I like both of them, and i don't really care about consoles that much, just trying to give you guys info. This has nothing to do with my opinion. please don't be mean to me, jk, lol.

Gregori
07-09-08, 00:52
In the end of the day, either microsoft or sony has parted you with your money!

Just like the tagline from Alien Versus Predator, whoever wins, we lose

Honestly, both these machines are pretty similar in terms of games, graphics and capabilities. Sony is a bit better off because they have blu ray, microsoft is a better off cause it optimises RAM better and has superior interner features.

The only really different system of the genetation was wii.

Admles
07-09-08, 00:53
Whoever made that video needs to go back and fix some spelling and grammar mistakes.

I have a 360 and I love it.

The PS3 came out long after the 360, so of course its going to have better hardware. That's like comparing the 360 to the PS/2.

But PC wins in the end.

Gregori
07-09-08, 00:55
Whoever made that video needs to go back and fix some spelling and grammar mistakes.

I have a 360 and I love it.

The PS3 came out long after the 360, so of course its going to have better hardware. That's like comparing the 360 to the PS/2.

But PC wins in the end.

The difference between PS3 and XBOX360 is actually very small - nothing like that between a 360 and ps2. PS3 should be technically more powerful but they screwed up the allocation of RAM so they're about even.

takamotosan
07-09-08, 00:57
i rest my case.

:wve:

Lenochka
07-09-08, 00:57
I hate the whole PS3vs360 thing... Why can't people just simply say which one they like or own instead of all out "Mines better then yours :jmp::jmp::jmp: sucks to be you "
Its just rather embarrassing to see young adults and sometimes even adults get into Internet fights over video games xD

takamotosan
07-09-08, 00:59
I hate the whole PS3vs360 thing... Why can't people just simply say which one they like or own instead of all out "Mines better then yours :jmp::jmp::jmp: sucks to be you "
Its just rather embarrassing to see young adults and sometimes even adults get into Internet fights over video games xD

people tend to be very proud of what the spend lots of money on.

personally, i picked the PS3 because i preferred its exclusives.

(and because i've had a PS1 and PS2 for so long)

b0bb13
07-09-08, 01:00
Crysis is teh answer to this thread.:vlol::p
If I cared about power and graphics,I would had sticked with the PC,but fortunately I care about games,and most of my favourite games are on the PS3,so that's why I bought it.:)
And I just looooooooooove Sony xD

Rachel Croft
07-09-08, 01:02
I hate the whole PS3vs360 thing... Why can't people just simply say which one they like or own instead of all out "Mines better then yours :)"
Its just rather embarassing to see young adults and sometimes even adults get into internet fights over video games xD

Yes, I know. I didn't want to start any controversy, I just wanted to show you guys this video. I personaly I think also that it is stupid that people fight over them, when their just consoles. Again, im not thrying to start fights between people.

hmmm, i wonder if this 'little' thread i started is going to be closed....:rolleyes:

Agent 47
07-09-08, 01:02
Yeah, i know, but this is about PS3 and the 360.
I like both of them, and i don't really care about consoles that much, just trying to give you guys info. This has nothing to do with my opinion. please don't be mean to me, jk, lol.

what's with the disclaimer in bold :vlol:

PS3 pwns PS2 btw, just not in sales :pi:

Rachel Croft
07-09-08, 01:07
^Cause its not my opinion about whether the Xbox is better than the PS3. this is for you guys, not me. :p

Lenochka
07-09-08, 01:21
Yes, I know. I didn't want to start any controversy, I just wanted to show you guys this video. I personaly I think also that it is stupid that people fight over them, when their just consoles. Again, im not thrying to start fights between people.

No, It wasn't directed at this thread or you, just as some other threads on this forum (Most in the underworld section :p) and all those comments on that particular video. I like how civil this thread has been so far, its relaxing compared to the usual battle that begins.

Rachel Croft
07-09-08, 01:28
^ Well thats good. :)

KC Mraz
07-09-08, 01:31
No, It wasn't directed at this thread or you, just as some other threads on this forum (Most in the underworld section :p) and all those comments on that particular video. I like how civil this thread has been so far, its relaxing compared to the usual battle that begins.

Oh yeah. "OMG some random guy said tru looks beter on [console] :jmp::jmp:" lol

Agent 47
07-09-08, 01:40
^Cause its not my opinion about whether the Xbox is better than the PS3. this is for you guys, not me. :p

i was just messing :D

@Lenochka, Taito arcade machines FTW!!! PWNS all past and present consoles :vlol:

Lenochka
07-09-08, 01:42
^^^
Taito... arent those the people who made Bust-a-move?
(I remember that name, in fact when my brother couldn't read and enjoyed playing b-a-m at the beginning of of the game some voice sounded pronouncing 'taito' and my brother thought it said 'the hotdog' :vlol:)

Agent 47
07-09-08, 01:44
^^^
Taito... arent those the people who made Bust-a-move?
(I remember that title due to the fact that when my brother couldnt read and at the beginning of Bust-a-move some voice sounded pronouncing 'taito' and my brother thought it said 'the hotdog' :vlol:)

they did space invaders too back in the 70's :D

Death Mask
07-09-08, 02:02
I already knew what console was going to win, but that guy needs to learn some grammar.

findme
07-09-08, 02:04
but that guy needs to learn some grammar.

does it matter? Are your posts made to irritate people?

Death Mask
07-09-08, 02:20
does it matter? Are your posts made to irritate people?

If you have a problem with my posts just skip over them, simple as that.

Elysia
07-09-08, 08:08
Moved to games console forum.

Angelus
07-09-08, 10:22
I couldn't give a flying **** which console is "better". The PS3 was too expensive for me at the time, and I wanted to get an Xbox 360 anyway - so I did. It's great and I don't regret my decision at all.

Just buy the console you think you'd like better and enjoy it. These PS3 vs Xbox 360 fights are so idiotic.

tomblover
07-09-08, 10:25
I buy whatever console has the most games that I like.

In this case the 360. I totally love Heavenly Sword though.

irjudd
07-09-08, 13:41
I already knew what console was going to win, but that guy needs to learn some grammar.I agree, the grammar and spelling totally destroyed my interest in the point this guy was trying to make.

does it matter? Are your posts made to irritate people?The ignore feature is very useful. Just add said member to the list and their posts are automatically minimized so you don't have to read them.

Hybrid Soldier
07-09-08, 14:41
The only word that came to mind when watching this video was bias.

Light Controller
Heavy Controller

Is he honestly serious? I don't think i've ever heard such a comparison in my life. What the hell does that have to do with anything? A controller is a controller.

Either way like most people in this topic mentioned already.. it all comes down to personal taste. Every video comparing the 360 and PS3 are biased in some shape or form.

Mad Tony
07-09-08, 17:12
Yeah, that was nice and unbiased comparison.

Seriously, why do people even bother making those videos? Can't they just accept that neither console is better and it all comes to the individual's opinion?

petujaymz
08-09-08, 16:02
Yeah, that was nice and unbiased comparison.

Seriously, why do people even bother making those videos? Can't they just accept that neither console is better and it all comes to the individual's opinion?

The 360's gay though.

Agent 47
08-09-08, 16:07
The 360's gay though.

i'd buy a flame suit if i were you :D

interstellardave
08-09-08, 16:09
Life is too short....

Agent 47
08-09-08, 16:19
Life is too short....

Heroes on bluray looks very cool btw, just thought i'd share that info :D

interstellardave
08-09-08, 16:23
Heroes on bluray looks very cool btw, just thought i'd share that info :D

Yeah... I gotta get season 2 when I can afford it!

Smog
08-09-08, 16:28
Blurays cost like a million billion pounds. I have a PS3, but I don't see the point in buying one Bluray when I can get three or four DVDs for the same price.

Mad Tony
08-09-08, 16:28
The 360's gay though.

:wve:Lol, yeah, because pieces of plastic and metal have sexual orientations.

interstellardave
08-09-08, 16:31
Blurays cost like a million billion pounds. I have a PS3, but I don't see the point in buying one Bluray when I can get three or four DVDs for the same price.

Prices must be outrageous where you live then... it's only slightly more for blu ray vrs dvd here (when talking about the same releases).

And the quality is a necessity once you get used to it--especially if you're watching on a large screen. :D

Agent 47
08-09-08, 16:39
Prices must be outrageous where you live then... it's only slightly more for blu ray vrs dvd here (when talking about the same releases).

And the quality is a necessity once you get used to it--especially if you're watching on a large screen. :D

the menu on Heroes is pretty cool, clarity like no other :D as for bluray price, i don't get it :confused:

Heroes season 2 cost me 29.99
Terminator season 1 17.99

i call that reasonable to be fair, granted they're US imports but still. most i paid for a film was 13.99 on bluray :jmp:

Hybrid Soldier
08-09-08, 17:43
The 360's gay though.

i'd buy a flame suit if i were you :D

^This. I'm surprised no member has jumped on that post yet.

interstellardave
08-09-08, 17:49
^This. I'm surprised no member has jumped on that post yet.

petujaymz says that all the time... if I was a proponent of political correctness I'd have jumped on it already, but I'm not. I just chalk it up to being a silly remark.

Hybrid Soldier
08-09-08, 17:55
Yeah, but i recall someone (can't remember who) said that before in a general chat topic and a bunch of people jumped on him for saying 'thats so gay' when its a term thats been said for ages.

Death Mask
08-09-08, 20:58
Yeah, but i recall someone (can't remember who) said that before in a general chat topic and a bunch of people jumped on him for saying 'thats so gay' when its a term thats been said for ages.

I get that all the time, every time there is a debate about the PS3 and 360 and I say something in favor of the PS3, or something against the 360, all hell breaks loose.

Zebra
08-09-08, 21:02
The 360's gay though.

And what exactly is the bad thing with that? You do realise that everytime you're using the word gay as an insult you're also insulting gay people, don't you :rolleyes:!?

Lara's home
08-09-08, 21:13
I think that it is a flawed comparison.
And what exactly is the bad thing with that? You do realise that everytime you're using the word gay as an insult you're also insulting gay people, don't you :rolleyes:!?
I think he is gay himself. :p

Death Mask
08-09-08, 21:17

Some people are fully aware of that, yet don't feel the need to care.

Angelus
08-09-08, 21:20
the menu on Heroes is pretty cool, clarity like no other :D as for bluray price, i don't get it :confused:

Heroes season 2 cost me 29.99
Terminator season 1 17.99

i call that reasonable to be fair, granted they're US imports but still. most i paid for a film was 13.99 on bluray :jmp:

Petujaymz is actually gay.

And I didn't find it insulting, either. ;)

Benguitar
08-09-08, 21:53
PC wins anyway. So the case was closed a long time ago.

I actually agree, because my favorite (Mac) is DEAD last.

dizzydoil
08-09-08, 21:55
PC all the way. :)!!

ivannnnn
08-09-08, 21:56
Whatever the reason is, PS3 is my game.