PDA

View Full Version : Another issue with WMM

Lara Coft Baby
10-09-08, 04:09
Ok once again I am having another issue. I am so getting fed up with this. It saves my movie, well sort of the file is in my videos folder. But its like theres nothing there. It don't play......:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

spikejones
10-09-08, 04:31
are you trying to play the video or the project file?

Lara Coft Baby
10-09-08, 04:34
After it "saves" it dont play it plays in WMM but not after it "saves"

Lara Coft Baby
10-09-08, 05:19
Ok I went back to a previous project that saved perfectly and got this error

And there is no reason for this error to show. Every thing is where ti should I still have the space to save this.

:hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea:

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l455/xxDisturbedGoddessxx/Clipboard01.gif

EscondeR
10-09-08, 05:29
I suggest you to recompile the project following those:

ensure all source fragments are in one folder and won't be moved during project processing
ensure all source fragments are in plain AVI format
ensure you have enough free space on the drive with resulting project folder and on the swap drive (system drive)

Lara Coft Baby
10-09-08, 05:32
I just said that, lol the files havent been moved or modified. And I do have the space for it.

EscondeR
10-09-08, 06:15
Just recompile :)
It may be a good idea to move files to a new location, then recomplile from new location... And don't forget about plain AVI :)

Lara Coft Baby
10-09-08, 06:38
But if I move them, I would have to remake the hole video... And I am sure its in plain avi. The past project I want back to it saved the first time. I redid it a bit and it wont save gave me that error

spikejones
10-09-08, 07:01
do any of the files in your clip collection have a red X on them indicating that the source is missing?

this goes for audio as well as video tracks. Have the source files ever been re-encoded in any way?

Lara Coft Baby
10-09-08, 07:12
No there isnt a red x. And When I play it in WMM the video plays as normal. Nothing missing. No clips or auido missing. :confused:

EscondeR
10-09-08, 08:48
And When I play it in WMM the video plays as normal. Nothing missing. No clips or auido missing. :confused:

That's why you need to recompile the whole project.
BTW, what version of WMM do you have?

Lara Coft Baby
10-09-08, 16:15
That's why you need to recompile the whole project.
BTW, what version of WMM do you have?

i am not sure just had my pc reformatted a month ago. so its the version that comes with the pc. i haven't installed a different version yet.

EscondeR
11-09-08, 05:36
^ Try updating then from MS site.

Lara Coft Baby
11-09-08, 07:09
Ok ill try that, But i think its fixed. I cant say for sure instead of saving the video in the old video file. I created a new video file and saved it to there and it saved.

EscondeR
11-09-08, 07:12
:tmb: