PDA

View Full Version : MSN Crashes

God Horus
11-09-08, 19:49
Whenever any of my contacts log in, MSN crashes. The little window says "xxxxx has signed in" then I get a "Windows Live Messenger has encountered a problem and needs to close". Also, I use Windows Live Messenger with the MSN Plus! add on.

edit
WTF? I can't even play my LE level now since when I start tomb4 I get this error: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click OK to terminate the application.

Can someone please help!!

LaraCroft90
12-09-08, 03:06
Whenever any of my contacts log in, MSN crashes. The little window says "xxxxx has signed in" then I get a "Windows Live Messenger has encountered a problem and needs to close". Also, I use Windows Live Messenger with the MSN Plus! add on.

edit
WTF? I can't even play my LE level now since when I start tomb4 I get this error: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click OK to terminate the application.

Can someone please help!!

Do an anti-virus scan. If there isn't any virus, I shall write other thing :jmp:

EscondeR
12-09-08, 05:32
1. Run ARDiag.exe (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/download/ardiag.exe) and post the report.

2. Update WLM.