PDA

View Full Version : those weird sims 2 moments

tombraiderxii
16-09-08, 22:50
Has something weird or funny happened to you when you played the sims or the sims 2? Well, post them here, and hope to get a good laugh (or sick face) out of it!

I'll start first:

1) One time i was checking on my sim that was getting a bottle for the baby, and when i checked on the wife of the sim, she got out of bed very calmly and then started doing that funny fainting thing! You should've seen it!!!

2) i put 2 guy sims on the couch watching TV, and for some odd reason, they started cuddling and making out! It was really weird, they didn't even have a relationship!!!

irjudd
16-09-08, 22:55
I had a sim that would always get sick and throw up if he went to this other sims house. Even if he didn't eat anything there, anytime he went to this one particular sim house, he'd have to run to the toilet and barf. He eventually died at that house because I let him stay there too long.

tombraiderxii
16-09-08, 23:29
I had a sim that would always get sick and throw up if he went to this other sims house. Even if he didn't eat anything there, anytime he went to this one particular sim house, he'd have to run to the toilet and barf. He eventually died at that house because I let him stay there too long.

that is so sad yet funny at the same time. (not being sarcastic, just to let you know)

LaraCablara
16-09-08, 23:35
I dont have Sims 2 but in Sims Bustin Out I had one character who was stuck in one spot and kept dying and the Grim Reaper kept reviving her :(

The Social Services lady who takes the babies away also went inside of a fire and died :(

tizerist
16-09-08, 23:37
A female sim was dancing by the DJ turntables when she suddenly turned all cold, started shivering and died in the middle of the lot.

Freaky.

After pleading with the grim reaper though, we got her back.:)

Aphrodite22
16-09-08, 23:58
put a guy/girl in the pool and take out the things with what u get in/out the pool and see him drown ..

and make a family with lots of ppl and do the house with only one room and chimneys everywhere.. then set the house on fire! and call the fireman, nanny, police man, etc.. and burn em all hahaha :)

ok its not weird but funny :D

Lara's home
17-09-08, 19:06
I had a wedding ring walking around in the house.

DragonSlayer
17-09-08, 21:28
i don't have the sims 2 but i think this is funny

sims 2 kids walk in on their lesbian moms making out and freak out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuFmuoktg6o

i have the sims bustin out

the only weird thing that happened while playing bustin out was my sim's husband killed himself by trying to cook dinner and my other sim went to work leaving the baby alone which was taken away by the social worker

i like to lock the sim children in a room that's just big enough for them to stand in so they will go to sleep standing up i also like to starve and burn them to death.

to make the sim children cry while locked in i lock an adult sim in with them and pick all the interactions that will make them cry insult tease tickle crazy and pull my finger

this peculiar incident happened a couple of weeks ago

when i was playing the sims i noticed 1 of my 2 sim children
acting strangely while his mother was improving her relationship with a sim she had previously ****ed off anyway after a while i noticed how strangely the child was acting he was constantly clapping his hands and laughing at his mother and the sim she was talking to

when the time came for him to go to school he wouldn't budge he just kept on laughing and clapping his hands even though his mother and the sim she was talking to had left the house and gone to work that didn't stop him he continued to laugh into an empty space

i thought he would stop when he wanted to go to bed but he kept on going even though all his stats meters were in the red that didn't stop him from doing what he was doing he kept on doing it right up to the moment his mother moved out of the house.

the PS2 version of the sims 2 was crap having furniture go on fire all the time was annoying and no kids and the limited amount of furniture i could put in the house was annoying, in the sims bustin out i could put more furniture in my house than i could in the sims 2.

Encore
17-09-08, 22:40
i like to lock the sim children in a room that's just big enough for them to stand in so they will go to sleep standing up i also like to starve and burn them to death.

what the..

http://i38.************/2rpv8sz.gif

Obscure
17-09-08, 22:56
what the..

That cat made me laugh so much for no particular reason...

When I was younger and played The Sims (1) I used to create eight people I knew (normally my 'friends') then put them in the cheapest house available and lock them inside, then I'd put those fire work stands in the house and wait for the poor unsuspecting sims to set it alight. I can still remember the music when the house began to set on fire. Also for a speedier reaction I'd set down as many rugs as possible to catch alight.

But anyway in the sims 2 there are many funny movements that you won't even see or acknowledge unless you play the game from 9-5 everyday. I know that if you make your sim mean and make them play Chess, click twice on the chessboard and they will cheat. Also while a sim is swimming, click on him/her and they will lie on their backs. Also if you have the expansion pack, Seasons, when it starts raining zoom out of the area and put your house all the way up to the Roof and you can see the rain drops sliding down the roof panels. Pretty cool :)

Alive_and_Funky
18-09-08, 18:53
Once while playing The Sims 2, one of my sims turned invisible after meditating. I always had a feeling this would happen for some reason I can't remember exactly. Anyway, I came up with a theory to get him back to normal. What was the theory? To get him to Wahoo with his wife in their double bed. XD
It actually worked!

But anyway in the sims 2 there are many funny movements that you won't even see or acknowledge unless you play the game from 9-5 everyday. I know that if you make your sim mean and make them play Chess, click twice on the chessboard and they will cheat. Also while a sim is swimming, click on him/her and they will lie on their backs. Also if you have the expansion pack, Seasons, when it starts raining zoom out of the area and put your house all the way up to the Roof and you can see the rain drops sliding down the roof panels. Pretty cool :)
I hadn't noticed any of that stuff up until now. :p

McGloomy
18-09-08, 19:14
I love how playing Sims 2 can have disturbing results even when you least expect it...

http://i37.************/2daj2o7.jpg

kthnxbai
18-09-08, 23:55
I had my sim watching clouds....

and I had turned the motive decay off and I kinda forgot he was there...

then I eventually went back to him about a sim day later and he was still sitting there

then he pointed up to the sky and a satellite fell from the sky and crushed him.

I was so shocked when it happened....

Heckler
19-09-08, 00:12
LOL
I like to starve the children and when the social worker arrives i keep her captive....do the same with police and neighbours....
Only the neighbours starve to death though....

Also liked to make a family with kids and stuff and kill the parents so i have a house full of kids...

Oooooh and when Sims Pets came....oooh no wait there are children reading this.....

Shadow Fire
19-09-08, 04:33
1. When my male sim got pregnant by aliens.

2. I killed off all my sims on one lot, and then the grim reaper gave me a weird message about death (can't remember exactly what he said), and I was no longer able to exit the lot or the game... I had to restart my computer to get out.

Sir Croft
19-09-08, 18:14
1. When my male sim got pregnant by aliens.

It happened to me when I was playing with that family of scientists :p

findme
19-09-08, 18:51
nothing really weird happens to me cos free will is always turned off.

Kerrigan
19-09-08, 19:00
I probably forgot some of them, but I now remember these:
1) Seeing a sloppy Sim for the first time licking his plate.
2) One time a kid who visited my Sim's house ate something that went bad and got sick, and gave it to my Sims's kid.
3) Finding out that the Sims can have sex in changing rooms.

Aphrodite22
19-09-08, 19:40
oohh i remembered something!

when the sims are like stressed or with depression and a guy dressed up as a Pink bunny appears! its so funny!

:)

kthnxbai
20-09-08, 09:27

when the sims are like stressed or with depression and a guy dressed up as a Pink bunny appears! its so funny!

wtf...really?

I'm soooo gonna try that one

I have a guy in a cow costume turn up and harass my sims when they're doing well in university

Lee croft
20-09-08, 10:24
on my one ( i play the ps2 version) my sim died because of a fire and well i played as them as a ghost and you know how you can go though walls well i went to the grim reaper and gave him money to bring me back to life and then i got stuck in a wall and then my sim died a few days later of starvation and now i'll never bring back my sims from death next to a wall ever agien

Nannonxyay
20-09-08, 10:47

The social bunny. :D I love the social bunny. As well as the witch doctor guy who hypnotizes your sims, makes them act like a chicken, then they go make to normal again.

Shark_Blade
21-09-08, 06:05
I had my sim watching clouds....

and I had turned the motive decay off and I kinda forgot he was there...

then I eventually went back to him about a sim day later and he was still sitting there

then he pointed up to the sky and a satellite fell from the sky and crushed him.

I was so shocked when it happened....
I had my sim watching the clouds as well. I put a telescope outside her second floor balcony and made her watch the stars day and night. One night, she was screaming and pointing to the sky. In a moment, she was absorbed by a ray of light and she completely disappeared from the sim house, I was so shocked, she was abducted by aliens!. :eek: Her stats was gone as well and the other sims didn't really realize her absence.

In the afternoon I htink about a couple of sim days later she was sent back to her balcony by the same light. She was unconscious, lying on the balcony and started to wake up. Everything was normal about her I guess but I always LOL'ed when she went up to another sim and all her conversation was about aliens, flying saucer and the sort. :vlol:

Apparently I activated a cheat without knowing it :pi:
http://www.absolute-playstation.com/ps2/playstation2-cheat-codes/sims-2-cheats.htm

The Sims 2 ALIEN ABDUCTION Cheats
Buy A Telescope And Use It For A Long Period Of Time. Your Sim Will Disappear Due To Abduction. A Few Hours Later, It Will Reappear With Different Stats.
FULLY TESTED on a NTSC (USA) PS2 console by Abby C Staff, a The Sims 2 PS2 Cheats Ultimate Detective (level 253) on our Cheat-Squad. Hmm..cool.

dox online
25-09-08, 18:04
In the PS2 sims 2, I got a sim killed and I pressed (X) with a alive sim and he clapped his hands. I also once locked the grim reaper inside with a live sim, I wish he would play with my sim. Has anyone managed to get married and play as the grim reaper in the sims 2 ps2 without cheats?

igonge
28-09-08, 13:04
what the..

That's genius!