PDA

View Full Version : GameFAQs Character Battle VII

Mad Tony
20-09-08, 09:52
Every year GameFAQs do this thing where they take tons of gaming icons and have votes to see who the visitors to the website think is the best one.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/contest/cb7.html

Something odd about the contest though, it always seems like the characters I've never even heard of get the most votes.

ivannnnn
20-09-08, 09:59
OMG such a huge price!! How can I get that? :o It's too long to read. :o

Mad Tony
20-09-08, 10:03
OMG such a huge price!! How can I get that? :o It's too long to read. :oHow can you get what? :confused:
All you've gotta do is vote for your favorite character out of the 4 that are shown (a new poll with a new set of characters is made every day).

ivannnnn
20-09-08, 10:07
How can you get what? :confused:
All you've gotta do is vote for your favorite character out of the 4 that are shown (a new poll with a new set of characters is made every day).
Oh I meant the prize! the first place prize!! :cln:

Mad Tony
20-09-08, 10:20
Oh, you have to sign up before the contest begins. I never sign up, I just like seeing who wins. It's a bit predictable though, because the characters that win are always from either Final Fantasy, Zelda or some game I've never even heard of. :p

ivannnnn
20-09-08, 10:58
Oh, you have to sign up before the contest begins. I never sign up, I just like seeing who wins. It's a bit predictable though, because the characters that win are always from either Final Fantasy, Zelda or some game I've never even heard of. :p
Can I get the prize, big Ben? Og God help me!! I'll do anything for money!! :cln:

*signs up*

b0bb13
20-09-08, 11:26
:vlol:That list makes me rofl.:vlol:
We have Nero,Drake,Niko,Altair,Travis,Riku and......Sackboy.....right!:p
They're all new or unknown.Sackboy's game isn't even out yet,lol.:vlol:

Maybe it's just my eyes but Lara,the Prince,Jade,Rayne,Jak,Daxter,Claire,not to mention Tekken,DoA and Soul Calibur characters are not on that list.:confused:

Anyway,I hope GLaDOS or The Weighted Companion Cube will win.:cln: