PDA

View Full Version : Parasite Eve 3!?

2kool4u
23-09-08, 00:17
Im amazed noone announced it. XD But PE3 is coming out for the PSP, do you guys see a console version coming soon? Btw i read it in Gameinformer so yea its official XD :vlol: Also just google it if ya dont believe me :tea:

Yunaīs Wish
23-09-08, 00:43
Yes, itīs been confirmed for quite a while I already :p I believe you, hahaha XD (jk)

Iīd love it to be released for PS2 ("if it can be made for PSP, it can be made for PS2", thatīs my motto) :)

Tombreaper
23-09-08, 01:09
The (confirmed for PSP) game's name is: Parasite Eve Third Birthday, formerly a mobile phone game in Japan.
Let's hope there will be a PS2 version too, and of course a PS3/X360 version.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/Ryott/P2.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/Ryott/P1-1.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/Ryott/P3.jpg

Immortalis08
23-09-08, 01:43
I think there is a teaser trailer out as well. :pi: Unfortunately it seems Eve will not be a part of this game.

oocladableeblah
23-09-08, 03:06
So do you have to play the others to understand this one or is there not enough info yet?

2kool4u
23-09-08, 04:40
THeres not even a drop of info :vlol: It just said its coming for the PSP. All the fans went nuts. *myself included*

Lara.Jolie7
23-09-08, 04:57
I still don't finish the secound!!!
I aways die at same part for YEARS!!!!

2kool4u
23-09-08, 04:58
:vlol: :vlol: Which part?

Immortalis08
23-09-08, 05:06
So do you have to play the others to understand this one or is there not enough info yet?

Since it doesn't seem to be related to Mitochondria Eve (the main villainess, mainly because of a new set of seemingly unrelated creatures known as "Twisted") I think it will be easier to catch up on. In PE II Aya occasionally mentioned events in the first game which were easy to understand and the beginning recapped the events of the first game. So perhaps The Third Birthday will do the same as well. But as previously stated, there is not that much information out.

@Lara.Jolie: I want to bet its that Garbage Monster part! :D

EDIT: BTW I am glad Aya looks more similar to the Aya from PE I/my avie.

Shark_Blade
23-09-08, 05:21
In the second one, I got stuck in the desert motel though, don't know where to go.

Why only PSP? That grapihics look like PS3 (maybe only FMV?)

*sigh* If only Lara wears a wedding dress, that'll be kickass! :cln:

Lara.Jolie7
23-09-08, 06:24
:vlol: :vlol: Which part?
In the fat boss, you kill him, you trow him down, then you go to a other part a kinda jungle, there come a lot of enemy and I aways die cuz no had hp or other thing to kill then :(
I'm serious
YEARS!!!! Still have it on my memory card :(

I think there is a teaser trailer out as well. :pi: Unfortunately it seems Eve will not be a part of this game.
parasite eve without the Eve? Eve is the woman character?

Immortalis08
23-09-08, 06:29
parasite eve without the Eve? Eve is the woman character?

That is why it was renamed to "The Third Birthday". From what I understand, even though its affiliated and set in the whole PE universe, the monsters she fights seem to have nothing to do with Eve.

Lara.Jolie7
23-09-08, 06:50
That is why it was renamed to "The Third Birthday". From what I understand, even though its affiliated and set in the whole PE universe, the monsters she fights seem to have nothing to do with Eve.

Why they did that?
Btw
Who is the woman in the dress?

Immortalis08
23-09-08, 06:59
The woman in the dress is still Aya, but she is going after a different set of creatures that aren't Neo Mitochrondrion creatures, artificial, or otherwise. This group of creatures are known as "Twisted"

I was under the impression that "The Third Birthday" and Parasite Eve 3 were 2 distinct stories but still set as Aya being the main character in the PE universe.

Andariel
23-09-08, 12:14
I hope it comes out on the PS console.

SquallLion
23-09-08, 16:49
I still don't finish the secound!!!
I aways die at same part for YEARS!!!!
i can help you:
i beat the first game several times (but not yet THE EX GAME to watch the true end )
i beat several times the second game: i saw the true end and the alternative endings

i had the same problem like you with the boss in the garbage ANMC and for the last boss.
now, i know very well the game

so, i'm happy for the third:not only on mobile
it's great !:jmp:

2kool4u
23-09-08, 20:34
I hope it comes out on the PS console.

You and i both, i want game footage. ITS BEEN YEARS come on :cen:
:vlol:

ajrich17901
24-09-08, 01:20
IVE BEEN WAITING 8 YEARS FOR THIS! Square better give us a release date asap or im gonna go nuts lol! O_O i cant wait i want this so bad!!

erreway
29-09-08, 15:22
That's great......
I haven't finished the second too......
I was a little bit
before the end.....
It's a computer and you need a password.
and i didn't know it.......

bUT I hope
it'll comes out for ps too......

Immortalis08
29-09-08, 15:24
I think you have to look at the Aeris magazine or something. You have to rearrange the password in a certain order, i think it was alphabetical. I'll look it up.

****A3EILM2S2Y****

Is it when you are already in the underground shelter/labs?

erreway
29-09-08, 15:40
Yes there.........

I don't know..

But this was a little bit
before the final boss......

Immortalis08
29-09-08, 15:49
A3EILM2S2Y

Would it be this code. You're close to the final boss then, but you still got a ways to go. Plenty of more puzzles ahead.

erreway
29-09-08, 15:52
Have you finished pe2??

erreway
29-09-08, 15:53
Oh.......
and thanks for the password!
Nice from you :)