PDA

View Full Version : Mirror's Edge delay???

TRfan9294
23-09-08, 03:37
Hey guys:wve:. Sorry if this has been posted before, feel free to close this thread. Just wanted to know what you guys think about Mirror's Edge PC being delayed from November to January 09? I'm so disappointed cause I was really looking forward to this game and I can't wait to play it:(. Now I have to to wait about 2 extra months, this sucks:(.

Sir Croft
23-09-08, 04:26
It looks like Faith is affraid of our brittish lady. :ohn:
:p

I'm fine with that, they certainly need that time to fix some things, and I'd rather have to wait more than get a buggy unfinished game. ;)

thanatos
23-09-08, 08:38
It looks like Faith is affraid of our brittish lady. :ohn:
:p

I'm fine with that, they certainly need that time to fix some things, and I'd rather have to wait more than get a buggy unfinished game. ;)

They don't need to fix anything game play wise, the PS3 and 360 versions are still shipping November. To be honest I only ever play exclusives on my PC so the announcement doesn't bother me, and it's not like there aren't loads of other games coming out to fill the void. I know I won't be getting it on release simply because of games like Gears 2, Far Cry2, Underworld, POP, Fallout 3, Fable 2 all looking like triple A titles and all out before the years end.

Alex Fly
23-09-08, 09:46
=> The General Mirror's Edge thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=126411) :wve:

Yeah as future player of the PC version of the game, I was a little bit sad to read the game will be released later. But there's a positive point to this anyway, I'll be able to concentrate more on Underworld in November then... ;)

irjudd
23-09-08, 19:58
I probably was not going to be able to buy it right away anyway, so it doesn't bother me to see it delayed. More time to optimize it is good with me.

TRfan9294
23-09-08, 20:04
=> The General Mirror's Edge thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=126411) :wve:

Yeah as future player of the PC version of the game, I was a little bit sad to read the game will be released later. But there's a positive point to this anyway, I'll be able to concentrate more on Underworld in November then... ;)

Yeah that's true. Like irjudd said, it's good that they're taking their time on it so there will be no problems when it's released:).