PDA

View Full Version : LEGO Batman: The Video Game

TombRaiderLover
25-09-08, 19:47
The game was released in the US a couple of days ago (Europe should expect it October 10th.) Anyone of the forums had the chance of playing it. If so, how was it?

dox online
25-09-08, 19:50
I didn't know the US already had it!

tranniversary119
26-09-08, 01:56
I bought it the day it was released. This is my first Lego Game that I've bought and I must say it's pretty fun. :tmb: I'll write up a review when I'm finished.

Alex Fly
26-09-08, 10:10
^ Looking forward to your review. :tmb:

I played Lego Indiana Jones (my first and only Lego games) and I love it, so if this one gets high reviews I might eventually buy it...

Lara.Jolie7
26-09-08, 18:20
I saw the trailer at the Lego indiana jones game...
Is avaliable for PS2?

Eddie Haskell
26-09-08, 18:45
I'm waiting for the LEGO: Playboy Mansion.

tranniversary119
26-09-08, 18:46

:vlol:

Alive_and_Funky
26-09-08, 18:49
Well, as long as Lego Batman has kept to the standard of the previous Lego games, I'd say they have the "Best Batman Video Game Ever Award" in the bag. :vlol:

You'll be waiting a long time. :p

Eddie Haskell
26-09-08, 19:41
You'll be waiting a long time. :p

That may be, but I'd settle for LEGO: Texas Chainsaw Edition.

Samsdad
26-09-08, 20:14

Are you aware of how flat the Lego women are?

Angelus
26-09-08, 20:37
I saw the trailer at the Lego indiana jones game...
Is avaliable for PS2?

Lego Indiana Jones? Yeah, it is. :)

I can't wait until 10th October - I'm definitely getting this game - I just hope it's as good as Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones.

Lara.Jolie7
26-09-08, 20:48
Lego Indiana Jones? Yeah, it is. :)

I can't wait until 10th October - I'm definitely getting this game - I just hope it's as good as Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones.

I mean the batman lego :hug: is avaliable for Ps2?

Angelus
26-09-08, 20:51
I mean the batman lego :hug: is avaliable for Ps2?

Oooh... yeah, it is. :D

Eddie Haskell
26-09-08, 21:19
Are you aware of how flat the Lego women are?

LEGO was around after my time and I know almost nothing about it. Erector sets, Lincoln Logs and Tinkertoys were my thing. But I thought that the blocks were tiny and could be built up. So why not pile 'em on the chest for a more realistic effect...

tranniversary119
27-09-08, 00:27
Lego Batman- Review Part 1- The heroes
This is my first time actually playing a lego batman [full game] I played Indiana Jones which I enjoyed. You start out when a screen shows up showing the villain you will be facing [ex:Penguin-with brief information and you can press [y on the xbox] to skip that] It's pretty fun you go around beating up baddies and lego pieces come out. There's plenty of puzzle elements that get me stuck for sometimes 15-20 minutes. There's also those lego pieces you have to press a button and your character will put the pieces together automatically. It wasn't repetitive which Is something I need to have in games I like. You can take total control of Batman and Robins boats and of course there jet planes and a few other mini cool vehicles that you need to progress through levels. Once you've completed an area you are now able to go back in do free play where you can go around the city and pretty much do whatever [I think it will be much better with the villains] I personally would rather be a villain than a hero because I guess from what I've heard they've allowed you to use there powers [Poison Ivy can kiss and kill people] It was pretty fun but is it worth the 50$? Yeah :wve:
Hero Section score- 8/10
Villain Section- coming soon.

Larson_1988
27-09-08, 00:55
Just curious! Does Poison Ivy and The Joker appear in this game?

tranniversary119
27-09-08, 01:07
Just curious! Does Poison Ivy and The Joker appear in this game?

Yes of course they do! :wve:

Larson_1988
27-09-08, 01:11
Nice, :D I'm gonna get this. :)

Yunas Wish
27-09-08, 03:38
I hope its better than Indys. Lego: Indiana Jones is quite fun when playing with a friend of yours...but the single player mode is booooring :o Im yet to finish it (finished movie 2, 5/6 of movie 1, and 3/6 of movie 3). I just cant find my motivation.

Angelus
27-09-08, 11:03
I hope its better than Indys. Lego: Indiana Jones is quite fun when playing with a friend of yours...but the single player mode is booooring :o Im yet to finish it (finished movie 2, 5/6 of movie 1, and 3/6 of movie 3). I just cant find my motivation.

Really? I played it non stop for about two weeks and unlocked everything... that said, I haven't played it since about July. :D

Alex Fly
27-09-08, 11:08
Lego Batman- Review Part 1- The heroes
This is my first time actually playing a lego batman [full game] I played Indiana Jones which I enjoyed. You start out when a screen shows up showing the villain you will be facing [ex:Penguin-with brief information and you can press [y on the xbox] to skip that] It's pretty fun you go around beating up baddies and lego pieces come out. There's plenty of puzzle elements that get me stuck for sometimes 15-20 minutes. There's also those lego pieces you have to press a button and your character will put the pieces together automatically. It wasn't repetitive which Is something I need to have in games I like. You can take total control of Batman and Robins boats and of course there jet planes and a few other mini cool vehicles that you need to progress through levels. Once you've completed an area you are now able to go back in do free play where you can go around the city and pretty much do whatever [I think it will be much better with the villains] I personally would rather be a villain than a hero because I guess from what I've heard they've allowed you to use there powers [Poison Ivy can kiss and kill people] It was pretty fun but is it worth the 50$? Yeah :wve:
Hero Section score- 8/10
Villain Section- coming soon.
Thanks for this. Oh I'll probably get this one then... :)

I read the game has pretty good reviews on different websites (IGN etc...).

Shark_Blade
28-09-08, 11:51
I just got the game today, I'm so excited. :D

Nemo_91
28-09-08, 11:53
Thanks for the review tranniversary :tmb: I really liked Lego Indiana Jones, so I think I'll try this one too :D

Lara.Jolie7
29-09-08, 21:15
Oooh... yeah, it is. :D

I'll get my copy now!!!
TY

YOu can play as a Villain? Just read the review!

Catwoman also?
Thxxxxxxxxxx

I'm loving this game!
Allready played the first part!