PDA

View Full Version : Bungies new project-Keep it Clean

tranniversary119
26-09-08, 03:22
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/852/852871/vids_1.html
:wve:
No clue what it's about? Me either :p I guess it has something to do with Halo 3? A sequel?

Lara's Backpack
26-09-08, 03:27
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/852/852871/vids_1.html
:wve:
No clue what it's about? Me either :p I guess it has something to do with Halo 3? A sequel?

Oh God.... no more Halo please!! I used to quite like the series, but since completing Halo 3 I really hate it.

Can someone please explain to me how Master Chief dies at the end when he's on the same ship as the Arbiter?

thanatos
26-09-08, 08:37
Oh God.... no more Halo please!! I used to quite like the series, but since completing Halo 3 I really hate it.

Can someone please explain to me how Master Chief dies at the end when he's on the same ship as the Arbiter?

The ship gets cut in half, with the arbiter in the front half (you see only the front half crash to Earth) and the back half get transported elsewhere.
I used to hate the Halo series (trying to emulate Aliens with colourful and cowerdly Aliens never really worked for me) but after playing them all with the release of Halo 3 I came to love it purely because of how much FUN the game is to play, they really refined the the most enjoyable aspects of FPS.
That sad PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS THREAD INTO A HALO DEBATE. We get it, it's one of the most popular game series ever created so it's going to get as much undeserved hate as it does hype, we have a thousand other threads that talk about that. Lets please keep this to a discussion about the new game.

This project looks like a single player expansion to Halo 3 to me, connected to the Mythic map pack.

Archetype
26-09-08, 08:59
Chief is still alive :P Floating towards a forerunner structure if or the deathstar..

Anyway, its most likely a expansion to halo 3.

It'll be separate, due to the new art style. Bungie's recruitment page is packing quite a few vacancies. Perhaps there's more to this than we think?