PDA

View Full Version : Hide Toolz

Veralsy
27-09-08, 15:23
Hey there! :)
I need to hide one thing one my computer...I downloaded "Hide Toolz".
When I click on it it writes:
"Can't open service key"
What do I have to do? :confused:

spikejones
27-09-08, 18:09
im not totally positive what that application is and if it is something we can support. perhaps if you tell us what it is and where you got it from we can figure something out?

Veralsy
27-09-08, 18:50
im not totally positive what that application is and if it is something we can support. perhaps if you tell us what it is and where you got it from we can figure something out?

This is a programm for games to play in 2 windows the same time...
It's possible ti "hide" programm on computer or momentally close it...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8k6iqq

irjudd
27-09-08, 19:04
I for one am really not clear about what you're trying to accomplish with this program.

Veralsy
27-09-08, 19:24
I have to hide one launcher to open another one :)
Some of my friends can, but I can't....

spikejones
27-09-08, 20:06
the readme with the file states the follow:

--------------------------- HideToolz (ultimate crackers tools hider) -------------

HideToolz is intended for hiding crackers tools from different protection trying define their presence.

1) Hiding processes from all possible ring3 methods of the finding.
2) Hiding windows from enumeration and searching for on the known name.
3) Protection processes from opening on the known pid (as well as from indirect methods of the opening).
4) Parental process emulation (for all visible processes runned from hidden, will be emulated parental process explorer.exe)
5) Protection from rebooting windows (and log all rebooting attempts).
6) Protection from formatting the disk (and log all formatting attempts).

Attention: access of the hidden processes unrestricted, and they can see the real system state.
For impossibility of the finding HideToolz file on disk, is recommended rename file and pack its any packer.

:confused:

im not sure if this is something safe to be using to be honest. not sure what it is really meant for? I find it very difficult to see any real documentation on this application, quite possibly since it is meant as a hacking tool to hide presence of malicious software running on the computer.

I for one can't support this since i've never used it and dont want to attempt to use it either. have you checked with the other people that you say use it? Perhaps they would be better able to explain what you are supposed to do with it.

As a side question, why do you need to run the program in TWO windows? You only need to see one of them:confused:

Veralsy
27-09-08, 20:22
the readme with the file states the follow:

:confused:

im not sure if this is something safe to be using to be honest. not sure what it is really meant for? I find it very difficult to see any real documentation on this application, quite possibly since it is meant as a hacking tool to hide presence of malicious software running on the computer.

I for one can't support this since i've never used it and dont want to attempt to use it either. have you checked with the other people that you say use it? Perhaps they would be better able to explain what you are supposed to do with it.

As a side question, why do you need to run the program in TWO windows? You only need to see one of them:confused:
This programm, as really, wasn't created to hack smth...
I need to hide one ***.exe file, to run the same file at the same time, as it is impossible to do with out this programm ;) I have some friends, who use it, but they don't know what on Earth do I have...that's why I asked you...
I think that problem is that, I have Vista...but Vista is for TR:U...

spikejones
27-09-08, 20:39
HideToolz is intended for hiding crackers tools from different protection trying define their presence

this means it is designed to make things operate in a manner not intended by the manufacturers/designers.

Veralsy
27-09-08, 20:43
this means it is designed to make things operate in a manner not intended by the manufacturers/designers.

hmm....when I downloaded this file it was posted that this is not hacking programm and it helps to play 2 windows :confused:
Oh well, as always I'm asking for support hack progs >.<

spikejones
27-09-08, 20:48
perhaps a better way to go about things would be to firstly describe what the end result is that you want. I know that you want to have two windows running, does that mean you want to have one window on one monitor, and another window on another monitor?

I think if we have a better understanding of what it is that you really want to accomplish, we may be able to provide a more reasonable approach to the situation. cause at this point, i still dont understand why you would want to have two windows showing the same thing unless you want to have the same thing showing on two separate monitors... in that case, it is possible to do with graphics card control panel.

Veralsy
27-09-08, 20:52
perhaps a better way to go about things would be to firstly describe what the end result is that you want. I know that you want to have two windows running, does that mean you want to have one window on one monitor, and another window on another monitor?

I think if we have a better understanding of what it is that you really want to accomplish, we may be able to provide a more reasonable approach to the situation. cause at this point, i still dont understand why you would want to have two windows showing the same thing unless you want to have the same thing showing on two separate monitors... in that case, it is possible to do with graphics card control panel.

Oh well...I'll try to post what I wana have....
1. I'm playing MMORPG: Pefect World Online.
2. I createda new person there and I want to pass him through some levels with my high level person...
3. I have to open one window for my high level person and one window for a new one.
4. I need 2 windows on the same monitor, on the same computer.
:)

spikejones
27-09-08, 21:51
don't they block dual connections from same machine?

irjudd
27-09-08, 22:16
Ah now I get it. In the MMO world this is referred to as 2 boxing. Your best bet is to just set up a second computer and have your toon set on follow.

spikejones
27-09-08, 22:35
that was my thoughts, but i wasnt sure if they'd be able to then transfer that second character back to the first machine, or if theyd have to install with a second disc.. and setup a second account.

not familiar with all that myself. I havent played any MMORPG's since DAOC (Dark ages of camelot) and I had to have it running off the disc + had to have an account (which wasn't free anymore after 30 days). So considering all that, I never tried to set up a second character to follow my Main one.

irjudd
27-09-08, 22:36
On this particular game you just install the client and you are good to go for any character or account.

EscondeR
28-09-08, 10:27
Generally (in legal way) this utility can be used to hide one instance of the application from another. E.g. if you have "Allow only one instance of Winamp" option set in Winamp settings, you can still run Winamp twice (or more) hiding the previous instances with this tool.

And, yes, as it was mentioned, better use another PC/laptop to perform this. BUT, mind that if both them are connected to the Intenet via router/proxy with one outer IP, this may fail as several connections from the same IP can be not allowed.

spikejones
28-09-08, 15:17
i been checking the game out meself and it appears that you can do the whole "two box" routine, but as eskie mentioned it can cause errors have two connections to same server from same IP address. best is to do from two machines on separate networks... IE one at one house, the other at another house..

not to mention you can use the "force" mode when logging in;)

EscondeR
28-09-08, 20:48
There is one thing that may go: log in normally as in one account and via annonymous proxy in another (if they allow this way).