PDA

View Full Version : Which Xbox 360 Game would you recommend?

in these arms
28-09-08, 11:38
I'm getting a 360 for my birthday this year. But I'm struggling for thought on which game I should purchase when I get the 360.
I'm liking: Assassins Creed, Halo 3, Oblivion and Gears Of War.
But I don't know which one to choose.

I'm just after your opinion. You can recommend me a game that's not on my list if you'd like.

Thanks!

Minty Mouth
28-09-08, 11:43
You should definitely get Soulcalibur IV. Its a fighting game, but its the best out there.

Also think about Assassins Creed, its not as good as the hype, but still good.

Endow
28-09-08, 12:34

Ikas90
28-09-08, 12:57
Get Halo 3, Gears of War and Call of Duty 4 if you like First Person Shooters. I have Oblivion, but I don't really like it that much.

Trent92
29-09-08, 00:55
Dead Or Alive 4 is breathtaking.

:)

Tombreaper
29-09-08, 02:07
Gears of War for example.

in these arms
29-09-08, 06:50
Is it true you pay 40 a year for Live? That's nice.

Admles
29-09-08, 07:06
You only pay for Gold membership; Silver is free.

It really depends on the games you like.

Something that can keep you going for a while is Assassins Creed.

SC4 and DOA4 are great fun to!

Samsdad
29-09-08, 13:44
Gears of War, Bioshock, COD4,and Mass Effect are must haves for the 360. RPGs are Lost Odyssey and Infinite Undiscovery.

Raziel66
29-09-08, 14:02
Kameo is a great game

Shark_Blade
29-09-08, 14:13
Hitman Blood MOney.

Poke Warrior
29-09-08, 14:56
I'm getting a 360 for my birthday this year. But I'm struggling for thought on which game I should purchase when I get the 360.
I'm liking: Assassins Creed, Halo 3, Oblivion and Gears Of War.
But I don't know which one to choose.

I'm just after your opinion. You can recommend me a game that's not on my list if you'd like.

Thanks!

Halo 3 is crap, Assassins Creed repeats itself, Oblivion is an cool game and Gears Of War is crap XD Just get Tomb Raider Legend and Dynasty Warriors 6 ^^

Immortalis08
29-09-08, 15:16
Tomb Raider Legend was gawd awfully short. However its pretty to look at and at around $15, its finally worth the money.

I would go for Halo 3 just for the multiplayer/LIVE aspects (I personally love it :D ) , Soul Calibur IV definitely, and Gears of War. Rockband is pretty fun too.

TripOpt55
29-09-08, 21:51
The best game I have for 360 is probably Gears of War. It's fun co-op and single-player (haven't tried competitive MP). The Orange Box is good and has a lot in the game (much more to do than Gears). Ninja Gaiden II was pretty good if you're looking for a tough action game. I have Assassin's Creed for PS3 and while it gets a bit repetitive, it's worth it for the assassinations and the ensuing chases. They're pretty awesome. I enjoyed that game too. So, any of those would be good. It eally depends on the kind of game you're looking for I guess. Haven't got to Halo 3 yet (I just finsihed the first one) and I've seen my brother play Oblivion and played it a bit and it's quite good too.

interstellardave
29-09-08, 22:07
Bioshock or Mass Effect... not sure you could go wrong with either of those.

thanatos
29-09-08, 22:10
Halo 3 is crap, Assassins Creed repeats itself, Oblivion is an cool game and Gears Of War is crap XD Just get Tomb Raider Legend and Dynasty Warriors 6 ^^

Never trust anyone who lists Dynasty Warriors as a favourite game...

Dia2blo
29-09-08, 23:18
The obvious include Halo 3, Mass Effect and Gears etc.
However, if you are looking for the sort of game where you will remember the experience, every time you think about when you first got your 360, i would go for something a lot different and epic like Lost Odyssey, Condemned, or Kameo. There are plenty of great games, but i tend to enjoy games that really stretch your imagination. (not dissing mass effect and that though)

irjudd
29-09-08, 23:52
Easy. Oblivion. You'll still be playing Oblivion in the time it'd take you to beat all of the other mentioned games.

AmericanAssassin
30-09-08, 02:17
Tomb Raider: Legend is absolutely stunning on Xbox 360, so that's a definate must. :tmb: Other than that, I don't know. Just not Halo 3. Halo 3 sucks. ;)

chakotay1
09-10-08, 10:13
I dont know what you like you did not say but I would recommend in my personal view: TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD, SONIC:UNLEASHED, SOUL CALIBUR 4 and GOLDEN AXE and when it comes out RESIDENT EVIL 5