PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

MizzXCroft
27-04-04, 06:08
BELMONT (BCN) -- Belmont police say the probe into a 14-year-old girl's Ecstasy overdose this weekend has turned up not only additional Ecstasy pills, but an array of other drugs as well.

Rock cocaine, powder cocaine and marijuana are among the items confiscated so far, police said.

Police have arrested 20-year-old Belmont resident Antonio Rivera, along with an unidentified 17-year-old boy. Both were allegedly involved in supplying Ecstasy to three 14-year-old girls sometime before one of the girls overdosed Saturday.

Police were called to the 2500 block of Lincoln Avenue at about 7:15 a.m. Saturday after someone at the residence dialed 911 to report that a young teen was unconscious.

The girl, a Ralston Intermediate School student, was taken to an area hospital, where she remains in critical condition.

The three girls were having a sleepover at the time the overdose occurred, and all three had taken Ecstasy tablets, according to acting police Capt. Patrick Halleran.

The other two girls did not require medical treatment.

Halleran said he believes at least one adult was home at the time of the slumber party, but was in another part of the house.

The investigation into the overdose is ongoing, and Halleran said he did not have information on the quantity of drugs confiscated by police.

KRON 4 News (http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=1815390&nav=5D7lMbD7)

I feel really bad for the kid. I lived near Belmont and everyone has been talkin about it in school. The school this incident happened at is about 6 blocks away from my highschool. Keep her in your prayers. Thanks.