PDA

View Full Version : Resident evil 5

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Nenya awakens
29-09-08, 13:58
cant find the old thread???

anyway

So apparently EGM magazine will have a big Resident Evil 5 feature in their next issue and some fan has managed to get a hold of it and leak it out onto a night where it has begun appearing on certain forums. Thing is, we know that this isn't just fan ravings as we'll explain at the end. But first, here’s what we can tell you about the information that allegedly will appear across the five page feature.

- The story will who Chris Redfield really is, what he has been doing for the past ten years and the nature of his relationships with the other characters.
- Chris Redfield helped establish the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA) after the Raccoon City incident in 1998.
- Much of the story will be told as flashbacks.
- The BSAA has branches all over the world, but the executive decisions – like sending Chris to Africa – are made from the USA.
- Sheva Alomar is part of the West African branch of the BSAA
- Weapons are supplied to Chris and Sheva by Kralin, an ex-BSAA member who is attempting to flee the city with the BirdWoman.
- The guy with the megaphone in the trailer is the richest man in the village and so be default their leader. He is funding the construction seen.
- Wesker will appear about 5% into the game.
- Sherry Birkin will appear in substantially more of the game.
- The following characters will not appear in the game: Jill, Barry, Claire, Billy and Leon.
- Chris and Sheva will face many relationship difficulties.
- The game will take 15 hours to finish and will have 8 hours of cut-scenes… hopefully in addition to the 15 hours.

Capcom want Resident Evil 5 to be the best looking game of 2009 (we can tell you now it won’t be)
- There is a big emphasis on puzzles, many of which a co-op based.
- Co-op drop in and drop-out is confirmed.
- There will be one hour of solo Chris gameplay before you meet Sheva (bags being Chris!)
- No mirages and heat/cold features in the game.
- Flashbacks are not playable (hence 8 hours of cut-scenes, we guess)
- There are 30 weapons in the game, 20 for Chris and 10 for Sheva (seriously, bags being Chris)
- You can use the chainsaw, once you have acquired it from the final fight with Moreso.

Titanium
29-09-08, 14:01
8 hours of cut scenes!? :eek:

And I thought Metal Gear solids cut scene length was huge.

CroftScionGuard
29-09-08, 14:03
@Nenya: here General Resident Evil Thread Part 2 (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=113463&highlight=General) :)

Anyways... me wants to try chainsaw :mis:

*thinks about quantity of blood*

petujaymz
29-09-08, 14:11
I know next to nothing about this game, only that some have deemed it racist. :rolleyes:

Anyway...

This'll be yet another compulsory purchase.

Co-op drop in and drop-out? Like Lego Star Wars I guess.

:wve:

Shark_Blade
29-09-08, 14:11
8 hours of cutscenes..that's a lot! :eek: Like watching 4 movies in a row.

Nenya awakens
29-09-08, 14:15
blah

Legend of Lara
29-09-08, 14:27
The following characters will not appear in the game: Jill

Nooooooooooooooooo!!! :yik: :(

Nenya awakens
29-09-08, 14:29
I no i was hoping that she was goig to be in it at some point.
she deserves a new game it's been waaaay to long... maybe she will turn up in resident evil 6. but knowing the series we will probably get another side story aka code veronica..

resident evil - viral

Wesker Scans :)

The woman in white, Excella Gionne, is the founder of what was a rival company to Umbrella apparently, perhaps the same one ADA is working for.. (the organisation or TRI CELL)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/veronica5464/weskerre5vd8.png

Nenya awakens
29-09-08, 14:44
New enemy..

sorry for double post lol

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/veronica5464/monster1vd2.png

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/veronica5464/monster2qg6.png

Rivendell
29-09-08, 14:51
I've gone completely off this game now.
The only thing that even remotely interests me is in the recent PS3 magazine - a picture of an RE5 character draped in white hooded robes and what appeared to be a cyborg face. If anyone knows who/what that's about and fancy save me a £40 purchase, by all means spill them beans.

:wve:

Titanium
29-09-08, 14:55
I've gone completely off this game now.

What's made you go off the game completely?

Nenya awakens
29-09-08, 15:34
Information from IGN.com has revealed the lady in white from the trailers to be Excella Gionne. According to IGN, she is a family member of the founder of the Tricell Pharmaceutical Company and she runs the company's African branch. She is also allied with Wesker

ajrich17901
29-09-08, 15:37
I wasnt expecting anything brilliant out of this since the game that was 4, RE in my eyes has officialy died. Capcom needs to take the games back to its real horror roots, and they need to stop tryin to make it into a shoot em up game.

Nenya awakens
29-09-08, 16:50
resident evil 4 left a big impact!!

I still have to be physically restrained from attacking spaniards even now....Capcom ruined my life.

robm_2007
29-09-08, 17:00
resident evil 4 left a big impact!!

I still have to be physically restrained from attacking spaniards even now....Capcom ruined my life.

i know! RE4 is the best PS2 game EVER!!!!!

Survival
29-09-08, 17:42
Why is "Resident Evil/Biohazard" still in the title? :confused:

ajrich17901
29-09-08, 17:59
i know! RE4 is the best PS2 game EVER!!!!!

Very very far from it.

Nenya awakens
29-09-08, 18:02
Why is "Resident Evil/Biohazard" still in the title? :confused:

i have no problems with the camera as i stated earlier, i much more prefere over the shoulder.
there were a few times me and peter wet our knickers in fear whilst playing 4 so i think it still is a scary game.. the story however is not a resi story tho and i really really hated the charactors.. none more so then ashley

however

resident evil 5 looks like it's improved on the story. just because it has no zombies doesnt mean it wont be good, the story looks interesting and im already liking the look some of the new charactors..

no ones going to no for sure until they have played it but im feeling very confident about this release now. :D

Survival
29-09-08, 18:31
I don´t mind some changes RE4 made with the gameplay. What I mind is utter stupidity that is present in the game itself and infects not only numerous gameplay elements, story, script and characters but also switches the entire genre of the series that basically made the genre popular.

What I hate about RE5 is that not only it´s carbon copy of RE4 with some updated graphics but it also takes plot points, characters and events from previous games and presents them as if they were new. Does CrAPCOM really think we´re that stupid and blind?

sandygrimm
29-09-08, 18:36
seems to be more elegant

Survival
29-09-08, 18:42
Excellent article about Survival Horror is here...
http://kotaku.com/5056008/does-survival-horror-really-still-exist

Everyone should read it it´s great stuff :)

Angelx14
29-09-08, 18:46
Anyways... me wants to try chainsaw :mis:

*thinks about quantity of blood*

mmmmmm..

- Chris and Sheva will face many relationship difficulties.
I hope it's not love difficulty of some sort. :rolleyes:

Isaac
29-09-08, 21:29
I hope it's not love difficulty of some sort. :rolleyes:

Knowing Capcom, it will be something like that.

Fallen.Angel
29-09-08, 23:44
Meh, I've kinda lost interest in this game. I'll be keeping a close eye on the RE 2 remake rumour though

Lara.Jolie7
30-09-08, 05:03
The new woman character looks sexy Oo

mmm
Saw a video of a demo and the 2 players thing is amazing! Realy like it, just think the backpack thing is kinda confusing but playing I think we will get it better

Nenya awakens
30-09-08, 13:10
backpack thing?

Nenya awakens
30-09-08, 19:20
this sounds interesting

During her escape from Raccoon City, Valentine was infected with the T-Virus, but Carlos Oliviera, a former Umbrella employee, managed to synthesize a vaccine to counteract the virus, saving her life. Speculation exists that Valentine is one of the few people in the world who possesses a complete immunity to the T-Virus, and for this reason she is highly sought after by the rivals of disbanded umbrella

matrix54
30-09-08, 19:29
with the amount of torture she been through, such as being grabbed by enemies multiple times and "infected" from them (in game and in cutscenes), theres no worry there... its completely understandable...

da tomb raider!
30-09-08, 19:34
Anyone know if Resident Evil 5 has offline co-op?

tranniversary119
30-09-08, 19:41
It look's pretty cool might get it.

CroftScionGuard
30-09-08, 19:43
Anyone know if Resident Evil 5 has offline co-op?
AFAIK co-op works both ways:

online: you can invite someone to play with you
offline: other character is controlled by the game itself
That's what I remember to read in the general RE thread

da tomb raider!
30-09-08, 19:48
^ I see. Thanks.

Endow
30-09-08, 20:40
Excellent article about Survival Horror is here...
http://kotaku.com/5056008/does-survival-horror-really-still-exist

Everyone should read it it´s great stuff :)

Yeah, as much as I liked Resident Evil 4, I can't say it was as a survival horror. It wasn't scary, it wasn't tough getting by (actual survival) and it just felt like a shooter.

Camera Obscura
30-09-08, 20:57

No 2-player split screen. Bummer. = /

silver_wolf
30-09-08, 21:27
yeah, I was hoping for that.
I honestly don't know how good this will be. It looks just like RE4.

EgyptianSoul
30-09-08, 21:31
The more I see, the more my excitement for this game withers away.

The good days of Resident Evil seem to be over.

Dingaling
30-09-08, 21:38
I was reading an interview with Shinji Mikami and I quote:

"There's growing sense that Resident Evil 5 looks a lot like Resident Evil 4, only in Africa and in HD - what do you make of what you've seen?"
"Yeah... but that's fine isn't it? I think Resident Evil 5 doesn't need to change the series, but Resident Evil 6 will have to reivent the series with another full model change or else it won't be able to keep on going."

He also mentioned earlier in the interview that Chris was his favourite hero (he had a hard time between Chris and Jill) and then mentioned Chris was cool... but ugly. And also, when questioned about how the male and female characters never end up with each other at the end of a game, that "romance gets cut before development even begins" and that he doesn't want to "produce kiss scenes or anything, but... Maybe there could be some snogging with zombies?"

:D.

Nenya awakens
30-09-08, 23:15
jill is my favourite. i want to see if shes still suffering from her G-virus infection, nemesis tenticles wernt exactly small and i want to no if shes a still a carrier of the virus.. perhaps it's just dormant.

CroftScionGuard
30-09-08, 23:28
jill is my favourite. i want to see if shes still suffering from her G-virus infection, nemesis tenticles wernt exactly small and i want to no if shes a still a carrier of the virus.. perhaps it's just dormant.
TBH I don't know if seeing Jill a bit like Alice in RE movies would be fun because I like Jill :p, and I want her as she was before being infected by Nemesis...

Also this makes me wonder:
The following characters will not appear in the game: Jill, Barry, Claire, Billy and Leon
Will we see Ada? :D:p

Yuna´s Wish
30-09-08, 23:31
co-op works both ways:
-offline: other character is controlled by the game itself

That´s not co-op :p And it sucks (we lack co-op off-line games nowadays, it´d have been a nice addition to the RE series if it had been a real off-line co-op).

CroftScionGuard
30-09-08, 23:36
That´s not co-op :p And it sucks (we lack co-op off-line games nowadays, it´d have been a nice addition to the RE series if it had been a real off-line co-op).
So, will be RE5 only for play through internet?
that sucks

Yuna´s Wish
30-09-08, 23:40
Co-op wise...I suppose so if your info is right. I really don´t know :p I´d love to play a game like that with a friend of mine, sitting next to each other on comfortable chairs in the room, joking about the whole deal, shouting at the enemies and protecting each other, or telling him/ her "hey, behind you" or "run" or "let me handle this"...you know, that´s the spirit of the off-line co-op mode I miss so much in games nowadays.

CroftScionGuard
30-09-08, 23:45
that would be awesome, but I was talking to the fact of being forced to have forcibly someone else to play with us in order to do progress in the game. That I wouldn't like. But two players playing in the same screen? that I would love. I really intend to get a PS3, but if I don't, and later the game comes out for PC, I wonder how that feature would be... RE4 controls are bad on PC. It's not hard, but having two different players using the same keyboard would end in melting it :rolleyes:

Yuna´s Wish
01-10-08, 00:11
Now I got it, hehe :p I guess there´ll be parts in which Sheeva will have to accompany you (no matter what, as a mandatory section of the story mode) so the CPU will control her. I don´t think she´ll be with you for the entire game, and she should be there to provide the so-needed help the game requires.

And about the controls...I have no idea. But Capcom must know how much their controls for the PC version of RE4 were criticised...they´ll surely sort it out.

CroftScionGuard
01-10-08, 00:18
right, but did you see this (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=2988891&postcount=2123), that Nenya posted? somehow it's like RE4, and sheeva looks a bit like Ashley with a gun in her hands:(

Isaac
01-10-08, 00:37
right, but did you see this (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=2988891&postcount=2123), that Nenya posted? somehow it's like RE4, and sheeva looks a bit like Ashley with a gun in her hands:(

Why change something that made a lot of money?

CroftScionGuard
01-10-08, 00:40
what? babysitting?

oocladableeblah
01-10-08, 00:53

Ashley is the one thing that everyone hated. She is just annoying and I am glad we get someone who can use a gun, cause honestly that is who I would want by my side.

The only thing that makes me think RE4 as not as much of an RE game is the survival horror aspect. The OST camera and gameplay I am completely fine with. They just need to make the game moe scary and more survival with little ammo and not merchant. Although they should make it so a merchant appears after you beat the game just for fun. Or on easy mode.

Lara.Jolie7
01-10-08, 08:20
backpack thing?
It's like Re4 inventory but no pause system

Wtf they don't make off line 2 players? there's no problem letting the screen small ...

Isaac
01-10-08, 10:32
what? babysitting?

I was talking about this part :

somehow it's like RE4

I meant that even if some fans found lot of bad points in RE4... The game made a lot of money for Capcom and they found something that the casual player loved (full of explosions, big guns, bad scenario that don't ask a big brain to understand...). Why would they do somethind different when all they have to do is to remake the same game with different character, location and some story element modified.

Nenya awakens
01-10-08, 11:48
one thing i am curious about is

if this game is a bout a virus and not a parasite like resi 4 the why are there still parasites emerging from enemy bodys and some even taking flight

they are not doing Las plagus part 2 are they?

CroftScionGuard
01-10-08, 16:03
I meant that even if some fans found lot of bad points in RE4... The game made a lot of money for Capcom and they found something that the casual player loved (full of explosions, big guns, bad scenario that don't ask a big brain to understand...). Why would they do somethind different when all they have to do is to remake the same game with different character, location and some story element modified.
True, but then again why keeping babysitting if that wasn't liked by fans?
This time however, these parasites seem to be more dangerous than b4.
Talking about Sheeva, at least she has a gun in her hands, but I was expecting something like Luis Sera inside the house fighting with Leon, not someone saying that there are too many enemies and that she needs help, as I saw in the vid posted by Nenya
one thing i am curious about is

if this game is a bout a virus and not a parasite like resi 4 the why are there still parasites emerging from enemy bodys and some even taking flight

they are not doing Las plagus part 2 are they?
My conclusion about that? Yes, Las plagas are back, and that's something related to what Saddler's plans mean with the last paper info we're able to pick up when playing with Leon on RE4!

Nenya awakens
01-10-08, 17:38
Just a quick observation here..

family resemblance??

http://i35.************/11mc312.jpg
http://i38.************/ztxly8.jpg

My conclusion about that? Yes, Las plagas are back, and that's something related to what Saddler's plans mean with the last paper info we're able to pick up when playing with Leon on RE4!

you'll have to refresh my memory on what that was?

Interview here with the Producer or RE5 who acted as weapons design supervisor on RE and RE2
http://ir.capcom.co.jp/english/interview/vol01/

Nenya awakens
01-10-08, 19:24
new cover :)

http://i36.************/dovtpc.jpg

CroftScionGuard
01-10-08, 19:47
you'll have to refresh my memory on what that was?
Here: (the latest file pickable, called "Our Mission")
The real power of the United States lies in three areas. The Justice Department, the Administrative bodies, and the Military. In order to take control of these areas, we must influence the minds of the people who advise the President.

After this is done, the rest of the departments will quickly fall under our sway.

If by chance the United States were to figure out our plan, the damage caused should be minimal.

We will still be able to conquer the country as planned using our backup plan. Once we control the country, we will use their international influence to our advantage.

The rest of the world will fall swiftly.

As already stated, if our first plan doesn't go as smoothly as expected, we'll proceed with out secondary plan. By sending in our "special" forces we will infiltrate the country from within. Fear and chaos will spread through the nation like a virus.

It'll only be a matter of time before the country loses its stability. At that time, when they're most vulnerable, we will strike.

Rejoice my brethren; the world shall soon be cleansed.

Interview here with the Producer or RE5 who acted as weapons design supervisor on RE and RE2
http://ir.capcom.co.jp/english/interview/vol01/
Thx :tmb:
new cover :)

http://i36.************/dovtpc.jpg
Thx....

co-op online gameplay, it says

ajrich17901
01-10-08, 19:49
O__o why does chris look like shrek lol...he looks like hes been popin some steroids

tranniversary119
01-10-08, 19:53

Yeah, then I probably wont be getting this game. Whats the big deal these days not including co-op? I love playing with my sister.

Nenya awakens
06-10-08, 20:34
new pics coming up, need to resize

http://i38.************/2qlcxe8.jpg
http://i35.************/aotls6.jpg
http://i34.************/t96vq8.jpg
http://i37.************/30k4t2f.jpg
http://i33.************/1hcw49.jpg
http://i34.************/33mpu9k.jpg
http://i35.************/znvpsz.jpg
http://i37.************/2vtzlux.jpg

CroftScionGuard
06-10-08, 20:36
Looking at the first pic, if there weren't a few differences, I would say we're looking EXACTLY to RE4.... :pi:

Anyway, thanks for sharing, Nenya :tmb:

Nenya awakens
06-10-08, 20:52
Some news from another forum which i pray to god is not true.

-The game'll be ditching the typewrtier save system and'll instead be split into checkpoints and end chapters.
-No friendly fire.
-Capcom believed RE4 to be too long so RE5'll be shorter.
-RE5 features a more powerful strain of Las Plagas which has found its way to Africa.
-A minimap is optional.

"whimpers" dont hate me!

Endow
06-10-08, 20:53
I don't like the idea of the "single player" coop element (having cpu-controled Sheva with you) one bit. I very open to new ideas, but having a survival horror game taking place during daytime, in outdoor environments, with a partner at all times seems like the antithesis of the eerie atmosphere present in past games.

CroftScionGuard
06-10-08, 20:59

-The game'll be ditching the typewrtier save system and'll instead be split into checkpoints and end chapters.
-No friendly fire.
-RE5 features a more powerful strain of Las Plagas which has found its way to Africa.
-A minimap is optional.

"whimpers" dont hate me!
:eek:
No way... I love the fact RE4 is really long, and now RE5 will be shorter than RE4?

Abouut the "no friendly fire", it depends of how it's in the game. I mean, if it was RE4 I wouldn't like to use the punicher on an enemy that is holding Ashley, because I would eventually shoot her too, so this thing isn't negative at all (but on the other hand, I too enjoy shooting at Ashley *SNIF*, and does it mean I won't be able to shoot at Sheeva??? *CRIES*)

Thx for sharing, Nenya! Can you give us the link plz?

Nenya awakens
06-10-08, 21:14
An interesting interview here which mentions that they want to delve into all the characters from previous games in the future. and it mentions Degeneration :)

U9yGIz1gMTk
E5amtVv0h_8

MAGAZINE interview regarding zombies!

http://the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2466

robm_2007
07-10-08, 00:08
Very very far from it.

what do you think that it is?

IYO, i mean, theres no real answer.

yesrushdt
07-10-08, 02:11
:eek:
No way... I love the fact RE4 is really long, and now RE5 will be shorter than RE4?
A quote from Jun Takeuchi (http://www.joystiq.com/2008/06/03/resident-evil-5-devs-60-percent-done-aim-for-more-than-20-hours/) (one of the producers) back in June:
"We're figuring that the total play time in the game will be over 20 hours."
Hopefully this hasn't changed in the last few months.

CroftScionGuard
07-10-08, 11:37
@yesrushdt: yes, and I remember that (and the link you provided also says the same) only 60% of the game was done that time, and 20 hours of gameplay already were a guarantee! By maths, this means the full game should be + 33 hours, and that means longer than RE4

RAID
07-10-08, 15:17
Information from IGN.com has revealed the lady in white from the trailers to be Excella Gionne. According to IGN, she is a family member of the founder of the Tricell Pharmaceutical Company and she runs the company's African branch. She is also allied with Wesker
The hooker finally has a name :p And a nice one too.

This game is looking H.O.T

Can't wait for March

Tomb Raider 5194
07-10-08, 19:36
Excella looks like a really cool character, so I hope she doesn't disappoint! :mis:

CroftScionGuard
07-10-08, 19:39
Excella looks like a really cool character, so I hope she doesn't disappoint! :mis:
Of course she won't :whi:
She is also allied with Wesker

CroftScionGuard
07-10-08, 21:10
Don't know if this was posted b4: GC 2008: Developer Walkthrough Pt. 1 (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38878.html)

All I saw, I liked:D

-EDIT-
Sorry for the double post

-EDIT: 2-
GC 2008: Developer Walkthrough Pt. 2 (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38877.html)

And yes @Nenya: there's no friendly fire

Legend of Lara
07-10-08, 21:11
I don't like the idea of the "single player" coop element (having cpu-controled Sheva with you) one bit. I very open to new ideas, but having a survival horror game taking place during daytime, in outdoor environments, with a partner at all times seems like the antithesis of the eerie atmosphere present in past games.

Well, it worked okay in Zero, they should be able to pull it off again.

Endow
07-10-08, 23:33

I'm not a Resident Evil fan per se. I played RE4 and liked it a lot, and played a bit of Resident Evil 1 and Nemesis which were nice (1 was much better though). So I can't say if it worked on Zero or not. But you might be right, it's just that if RE4 already seemed anything but scary (and I'm easily scared when it comes to horror), RE5 seems to be even less so far.

Dia2blo
07-10-08, 23:37

But that worked more because of the clunky controls and dark atmosphere, even if there was an army of team mates you would be scared. Whereas with resi 4 (and 5 i guess) the only real scare factor was the isolation (cept when ashley is stalking you or whatever). And how lacking of weapons and resources can you be with sheva tossing over bullets every five minutes?

Andariel
08-10-08, 00:46

If that's true then they're insane! I love RE4 so much because it was so long. Same reason I love Final Fantasy X a lot too. Anyway, I'm still getting this because I'm a die hard fan since RE1.

Survival
08-10-08, 05:02
Oh I see.... they´re still pulling that "survival horror resident evil" crap from their asses... :rolleyes:. Seriously they need to stop deluding themselves.

tranniversary119
08-10-08, 14:53
Look's really fun, so glad it's coming out on the 360.

RAID
08-10-08, 17:26
I hope they stay quite during the rest of the gameplay. If there's one thing I can't stand in game, is chatter boxes that don't shut up during gameplay. Especially when their lips don't move...or when they talk normally while jumping, swimming and struggling.

Nenya awakens
08-10-08, 17:44
Does anyone else remember Louis saying this from Resi 4 (it's regarding the T-Virus)

"Luis: ...that is the insident with the viral outbreak, right?... I think I might of seen a sample of the virus in the lab of the department..."

Here's where he says it (3:40):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCn3Z3m6eMY

Which Lab is he talking about? the one on the island?
and why would Osmand have a sample of The virus? and more-so how the hell did they get a hold on it?! :confused:

CroftScionGuard
08-10-08, 17:55
Which Lab is he talking about? the one on the island?
and why would Osmand have a sample of The virus? and more-so how the hell did they get a hold on it?! :confused:
I remember talk about that comment Luís did in the General thread...

I guess it was Krauser who gave it, unless there was someone in Raccoon City working for Saddler.

Tomb Raider 5194
08-10-08, 22:28
Apparently, RE5 will,

"draw together many of the mysteries and strange story paths featured in the previous entries into the series." (http://rehorror.net/v20/resident-evil-5-news-catch-up)

RAID
09-10-08, 07:29
It says to catch up with the old Resident Evil titles...Like I need an article to tell me that :p

EDIT: New Trailer (http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170455)

Youtube versions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKusGm2Jn14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbxbUI19PH8

Survival
09-10-08, 14:57
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21938

RAID
09-10-08, 15:02
Looks Great :D Can't wait.

Spoiler: :yik: Jill's dead...I think :yik:

Survival
09-10-08, 15:05
Looks Great :D Can't wait.

Spoiler: :yik: spoiler :yik:

She´s the one in the tube imho. That´s why gorilla Chris looks so shocked when it opens.

RAID
09-10-08, 15:06
She´s the one in the tube imho. That´s why gorilla Chris looks so shocked when it opens.
Hmmm...Interesting. Though, I've read that she won't appear in this game, and Sherry will. My bet on the tube girl is still Sherry.

Oh, you might wanna remove that part from the quote. It can be read on a darker background ;)

Survival
09-10-08, 15:13
Hmmm...Interesting. Though, I've read that she won't appear in this game, and Sherry will. My bet on the tube girl is still Sherry.

Oh, you might wanna remove that part from the quote. It can be read on a darker background ;)

Chris never met Sherry so there´s no reason to look so shocked :).

Actually the gun Wesker points at Chris has S.T.A.R.S. written on it :eek:

b0bb13
09-10-08, 15:16

Definitely.Those eyes are so hers.:D
Finally something to make me buy this game.Sheva(that's her name,right?)is also quite cute.xD

But I still hate Chris....and Wesker:p

Yuna´s Wish
09-10-08, 16:34
Dead Jill, uh? :p Even if the concept is interesting, it´s a low low resource to get the fans attention (effective, but cheap).

Survival
09-10-08, 16:40
Dead Jill, uh? :p Even if the concept is interesting, it´s a low low resource to get the fans attention (effective, but cheap).

I agree. It looks like they rewrote the story so many times it´s just one big mess of ideas and hillariously bad dialogue :p. Oh and Wesker looks bloody ridiculous :vlol:. Actually more I see the more it looks like RE4 clone with better graphics and online gameplay :rolleyes:

Yuna´s Wish
09-10-08, 16:49
^ It does seem they decided to include everything that came to their minds :p Oh, poor Jill, she died at the age of 32 :( Still, this could be meaningless. Let´s wait and see if she´s dead.

And Wesker could have done much better without that Matrix-style coat.

CroftScionGuard
09-10-08, 16:55
Spoiler: :yik: Jill's dead...I think :yik:
WHAT????
:mad:

Yuna´s Wish
09-10-08, 16:56
WHAT????
:mad:

Watch the trailer :p

She could very well be alive (and if not they´ll manage to place the virus into her body so she can keep up with us) :rolleyes:

Survival
09-10-08, 17:02
If she´s alive her boobs sure are bigger... must be one of the "side effects" of the new virus or whatever it is... along with taste for bondage inspired clothing, bad dialogue and no sweating whatsoever :p

Yuna´s Wish
09-10-08, 17:05
^ :vlol: It´s so true :D It leads me to believe they hate (or love, I wonder if it´s the case) Claire since she´s the only one who remains a beautiful human woman and didn´t get special treatment.

Survival
09-10-08, 17:09
^ :vlol: It´s so true :D It leads me to believe they hate (or love, I wonder if it´s the case) Claire since she´s the only one who remains a beautiful human woman and didn´t get special treatment.

Let´s just wait and see... you haven´t seen the movie yet :p. Just imagine... dumbass Leon and still sweet and innocent (still a virgin you know... everytime she was about to get some the script writers reminded her that she´s gonna die if she´s not a virgin in a horror game) Claire snanding side by side fighting huge monsters with lots and lots of tentacles... of course that fight will turn into huge tentacle rape scene in the comic books (because they could not put that into the movie)... a dream of every japanese teenager :vlol:

Yuna´s Wish
09-10-08, 17:20
a dream of every japanese teenager :vlol:

Oh, nasty dreams these people have :D The tentacle raping theme has been repeatedly implied in many of ShadowLeggy´s videos in Youtube with poor Luis and Saddler´s intrusive tentacle :p I think that nowadays the dream knows no boundaries and it´s not a Japanese exclusive...

I have faith in the movie...as long as Claire remains virgin (she´s like 26, right? It´s ok, she´s waiting for marriage) and alive I´m ok. If Leon dies I´ll be a little upset, but if Claire dies it´ll be absolutely shocking. If both die the movie will turn into an instant classic.

CroftScionGuard
09-10-08, 17:24
Watch the trailer :p
TBH, I didn't see where Jill appears:confused:
I thought it was said that the girl was Sherry, or is Jill the woman with that mask?

Makes more sense if at least Jill's the second: the woman with a mask, that when in physical touch with ganados, she ifects them with the virus. Just a theory...
She could very well be alive (and if not they´ll manage to place the virus into her body so she can keep up with us) :rolleyes:
Like Wesker on RE1?

Btw, why teh hell did they... ermm... "matrixed" Wesker? DAmn, he looks like Neo... :pi::ohn:

-EDIT-
Forgot to mention this: RE5 on Gametrailers for those having difficulties on watching on those links: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/2036.html

Survival
09-10-08, 17:25
Oh, nasty dreams these people have :D The tentacle raping theme has been repeatedly implied in many of ShadowLeggy´s videos in Youtube with poor Luis and Saddler´s intrusive tentacle :p I think that nowadays the dream knows no boundaries and it´s not a Japanese exclusive...

I have faith in the movie...as long as Claire remains virgin (she´s like 26, right? It´s ok, she´s waiting for marriage) and alive I´m ok. If Leon dies I´ll be a little upset, but if Claire dies it´ll be absolutely shocking. If both die the movie will turn into an instant classic.

Yes but Luise in fact was impaled by Salazar´s huge mutated *****... that´s the difference :D

I´m looking forward to the movie (but Re4 Leon is killing me.. I just want to slap him everytime he´s on screen) but I just hope it will still be horror.

Btw, why teh hell did they... ermm... "matrixed" Wesker? DAmn, he looks like Neo... :pi::ohn:

Actually he looks like Blade in Trinity and main character of first Deus Ex... go figure :D:rolleyes:

RAID
09-10-08, 17:33
Definitely.Those eyes are so hers.:D
Finally something to make me buy this game.Sheva(that's her name,right?)is also quite cute.xD

But I still hate Chris....and Wesker:p
Come to think about it...You could be right about her eyes. But if that is Jill...then where's Sherry. And if that IS Jill...the info we got before saying that will not appear in RE5, is totally wrong and unreliable.

CroftScionGuard
09-10-08, 17:43
Come to think about it...You could be right about her eyes. But if that is Jill...then where's Sherry. And if that IS Jill...the info we got before saying that will not appear in RE5, is totally wrong and unreliable.
TRUE :jmp:

There's still hope :p

RAID
09-10-08, 17:48
^ Well...that tomb stone at the end of the trailer must've meant something. But they probably want to mislead us into thinking the obvious, and when the game is released, we won't know what hit us...

Unless they expect such reasoning, and what we saw, is what happened.

CroftScionGuard
09-10-08, 17:50
^ Well...that tomb stone at the end of the trailer must've meant something. But they probably want to mislead us into thinking the obvious, and when the game is released, we won't know what hit us...
Well, that was Umbrella's icon in the tomb, and I believe that's Wesker's work... Sherry maybe?

Titanium
09-10-08, 18:34
Wouldnt it be interesting if either Microsoft or Sony tried to get some exclusive DLC for their consoles.

Yuna´s Wish
09-10-08, 18:37
^ DMC like Devil May Cry? :p Nah, I got over that series a long time ago. DMC1 was the only good one.

Titanium
09-10-08, 18:38
^ DMC like Devil May Cry? :p Nah, I got over that series a long time ago. DMC1 was the only good one.

I meant DLC damnit. :p

Yuna´s Wish
09-10-08, 18:40
:D hahaha, things like this happen :p

Well, it´d be nice to see them fighting for an extra content. But PS3 owners should definitely be rewarded this time. Resident Evil practically screams "Sony" (though lately it´s been "Nintendo" with the remakes, arcade shooters and such).

RAID
09-10-08, 18:46
Yep. PS is RE's home. If there WILL be another remake, it'd better not be Wii exclusive.

robm_2007
09-10-08, 18:57
in the video, we see the bird person's feet, shes wearing heels! so, the bird mask person is a woman! (i doubt that its a female impersonator)

there has also been rumors that Jill dies.

i think that the bird woman is Jill Valentine.

i also think thats its the same woman from the test tube. she makes the guys eyes turn black (whatever that does), maybe a power/ability that she was given as a result of the testing and experiments?

what do you guys think?

hopefully, someone hasn't thought of this, if so, oh well.

Legend of Lara
09-10-08, 19:07
Ahem...

If Jill happens to DIE I will personally demolish Capcom HQ!

RAID
09-10-08, 19:20
Resident Evil Degeneration premier tomorrow - 10-10-2008 (http://kotaku.com/5057264/animated-resident-evil-movie-first-screening-at-tgs)

It's getting really close ;)

robm_2007
09-10-08, 19:25
Resident Evil Degeneration premier tomorrow - 10-10-2008 (http://kotaku.com/5057264/animated-resident-evil-movie-first-screening-at-tgs)

It's getting really close ;)

is it going to be in movie theaters, or internet, or DVD or what?

RAID
09-10-08, 19:31
is it going to be in movie theaters, or internet, or DVD or what?
Don't think it will be in cinemas outside Japan...Hopefully I'm wrong. But all options you mentioned work for me. I'll pre-order it from play once it becomes available.

Survival
09-10-08, 19:33
That one part of Wesker vs Chris fight looks like a flashback... Chris looks not as buff and has a different clothes... also it´s nice to see Capcom finally puttin Spencer in the game...

Tomb Raider 5194
09-10-08, 20:05
Is it me or has RE5's plot suddenly gotten interesting... :pi:

:jmp: :jmp:

yesrushdt
09-10-08, 20:35
Trailers look amazing. Definitely some of the best graphics I've ever seen.

Gamersyde has nearly 15 minutes of RE5 gameplay footage (http://www.gamersyde.com/news_7199_en.html) from the TGS floor.

RAID
09-10-08, 21:52
Downloading...

James_Rutland
09-10-08, 22:06
WTF It better not be Jill.

Otherwise, BOOM.
All Jill went through, only to get caught, and turned into a bird, then killed.

Pfft. Better be Ada or someone. Wouldn't be so much of a HUGE EPIC RETURN though, because she was in the previous game.

CroftScionGuard
09-10-08, 22:12
Pfft. Better be Ada or someone. Wouldn't be so much of a HUGE EPIC RETURN though, because she was in the previous game.
Watch your tongue:mad:

No ADA!!!!!

Why not keeping the idea she's Sherry, hein?:D

Tomb Raider 5194
09-10-08, 22:21
I'd say Claire, but we all know thats not going to happen! :p

dizzydoil
09-10-08, 22:32
Spoiler: Jill is dead? Or is she? Is this beaky women Jills new look to keep Wesker, whom assumes she is dead.. away from her as she works undercover? :pi:From the new trailer, at the end.. via a TOMBSTONE!! /end spoiler. :p

James_Rutland
09-10-08, 22:47
Hey guys, I've got it! Jill went to Alaska right, well something bad happened. She got caught, and they experimented on her. She escaped though, and faked her death, to get Umbrella off her back. Now she's back though, but still mutated. And wants to get revenge or something.

Just a theory. :)

Or, forget about the whole mutation, getting caught thing, she could be wearing a mask to hide her identity. :)

highlighted in white. :)

dizzydoil
09-10-08, 22:54
-spoiler-

Yeah.. just a theory we BOTH thought up via msn. :pi:

It's SO AWESOME though!! RE5 FTW!! :tmb:

Spoiler/ In
Ever-loving memory
of the dear

B.S.A.A

Jill Valentine. \End Spoiler.

Camera Obscura
09-10-08, 23:13
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41037.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41125.html

Wow the plot for RE5 has really picked up. And I love Wesker's egotistic view of himself as God. And the cast has me hooked this time, no more "I don't care about a midget named Salazar" type characters. I can't decide which returning/new ones are my favorite. :D

Although it's lost it "horror" appeal, I still can't wait to play this game in March. :jmp:

:tmb:

EDIT: My only complaint is that Chris's voice actor sounds way too much like Leon's. If I didn't know better I'd think they were the same person.

EDIT2: Fixed the links.

CroftScionGuard
09-10-08, 23:37
One thing that concerns me is the fear factor in this game. The fact of existing another character, independant of being controlled or not throught co-op mode, destroy a lot the fear players should get. In order to get more fear I believe players should be totally alone, without any help

Yuna´s Wish
10-10-08, 02:53
Well, we only know that the masked character is a woman (her boots have heels and she fights like a woman...or a Power Ranger, but I think it´s just a woman), so she could be anyone (Jill, Sherry, the white dress woman)...

Camera Obscura
10-10-08, 03:05
Well, we only know that the masked character is a woman (her boots have heels and she fights like a woman...or a Power Ranger, but I think it´s just a woman), so she could be anyone (Jill, Sherry, the white dress woman)...

Excella Gionne can't be in two places at once. Keep up Yuna's Wish! :smk:

:p

Survival
10-10-08, 05:05
One thing that concerns me is the fear factor in this game. The fact of existing another character, independant of being controlled or not throught co-op mode, destroy a lot the fear players should get. In order to get more fear I believe players should be totally alone, without any help

I think it´s already known that Crapcom abandoned horror elements/tension/survival with RE4...

shockwave_pulsar00
10-10-08, 06:25
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here is the newest trailer for Resident Evil: Degeneration. Though there isn't an HD version online yet.

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2559

OMG at Claire in the ending. That was pretty damn cool. Looks like she learned some tricks from RE 4 Leon. Also, look out for a special flashback ^_^

RAID
10-10-08, 07:35
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here is the newest trailer for Resident Evil: Degeneration. Though there isn't an HD version online yet.

OMG at Claire in the ending. That was pretty damn cool. Looks like she learned some tricks from RE 4 Leon. Also, look out for a special flashback ^_^
That was AWESOME. The flashback part makes want a Resident Evil 2 remake on PS3 soooooo bad :jmp:

shockwave_pulsar00
10-10-08, 07:53
That was AWESOME. The flashback part makes want a Resident Evil 2 remake on PS3 soooooo bad :jmp:

I know >_<

Anyways for those who haven't watched it, here's a sneak peek.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/shockwavepulsar00/SOCOOL.gif

I love Claire so much. :jmp:

RAID
10-10-08, 08:08
^ Makes to of us :D

Yuna´s Wish
10-10-08, 08:27
Excella Gionne can't be in two places at once. Keep up Yuna's Wish! :smk:

:vlol: I didn´t even bother watching the trailer again to check who was with her at the same time :p

Ok, discard her...that´s her name? Excella? Like a female version of Microsoft Excel (I like it) :)

RAID
10-10-08, 08:30
^ She'll always be "The Hooker" to me though :p

The plot of RE5 is really drawing me to it. Is the bird masked character really Jill? SHerry? Where's she? So many questions. All will be answered March 12th 2009 in Europe. That is, unless you're into spoilers and get them sooner.

Yuna´s Wish
10-10-08, 08:36
Yeah, I thought she was "The Hooker", just like "The Merchant", called like that because of their professional services :p

And the blonde girl in the white dress, that I saw once and in a screenshot (maybe there was a trailer with her too, I don´t remember), she never appeared again, right?

EDIT: And, btw, before I leave I just want to share and ask you all guys this question: why the hell is Leon so fond of that police woman!? :mad:

RAID
10-10-08, 10:43
^ You know Leon. He's always after a skirt, but never has any luck. Ada keeps getting away, Hunnigan scolded him when he flirted, and chances are, this female cop will get away, or die.

Nenya awakens
10-10-08, 11:29
Ok so.

1. why do we think bird woman is Jill? is it Just because of the Tomb stone at the end?

2. when Wesker speaks to chris and says "now that your partner has returned i'll leave you to catch up" he IS holding sheeva but hes not speaking, it's a voice over.
could this be the moment Jill returns?

3. the woman in the test tube was BLONDE (in the pic released ages ago) Jill is brunette.

4. Are spencer and Wesker working together or is wesker there to kill spencer once and for all.

5. Excella mentions something about wesker "finding out" "they will all find out soon enough"

6. It does kind of make sense that it is Jill as she was n the first game, she WAs infected by the G-virus (tentacles) although she had the antbody it might have just suppressed it.

7. then again we NO wesker had sherry and we no that sherry is blonde!

hmmm.. intruging.

MyRaider4Life
10-10-08, 11:37
Ok so.

1. why do we think bird woman is Jill? is it Just because of the Tomb stone at the end?

2. when Wesker speaks to chris and says "now that your partner has returned i'll leave you to catch up" he IS holding sheeva but hes not speaking, it's a voice over.
could this be the moment Jill returns?

3. the woman in the test tube was BLONDE (in the pic released ages ago) Jill is brunette.

4. Are spencer and Wesker working together or is wesker there to kill spencer once and for all.

5. Excella mentions something about wesker "finding out" "they will all find out soon enough"

6. It does kind of make sense that it is Jill as she was n the first game, she WAs infected by the G-virus (tentacles) although she had the antbody it might have just suppressed it.

7. then again we NO wesker had sherry and we no that sherry is blonde!

hmmm.. intruging.

Does Jill die in Resident Evil and if there is a youtube video that would be helpful :)

Nenya awakens
10-10-08, 11:40
what if the birdwoman is sherry, and jill is the one in the testube at the end? judging by chris's face when it opens he knows who it is inside, and he doesnt no sherry.

also, wats going on with him and sheeva, they seem really close, and a couple of times they get seperated, and it looks as though wesker kidnaps her.

RAID
10-10-08, 11:53
Does anyone have any idea if there will be a Limited/Special/Collector's Edition for the European PS3 version of Resident Evil 5?

Survival
10-10-08, 12:02
Does anyone have any idea if there will be a Limited/Special/Collector's Edition for the European PS3 version of Resident Evil 5?

There should be...
http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img005hp2.jpg

Nenya awakens
10-10-08, 12:12
Anyone have any idea about the questions i posted ^^^^^^

RAID
10-10-08, 12:28
There should be...
http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img005hp2.jpg
Those prices are American or in Euroes?

I'll cancel my play order for now, and see who has the rights for the CE.
Thanks ^_^

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 12:57

Im more excited for the movie then i am for the 5th game lmao. I cant wait for the real resident evil movie!!

Sharon_14
10-10-08, 13:26
Jill is dead? NOOO!!! she is the best RE character ever!

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 13:30

Most likely they put that in there to get people to buy the game, Capcom aint stipid enough to kill her off.

CroftScionGuard
10-10-08, 13:37
Im more excited for the movie then i am for the 5th game lmao. I cant wait for the real resident evil movie!!
In fact I want both, though as I still think, Leon from Degeneration looks far better than the one in the RE4 ;)
What the hell is going on in here? Is Jill cheating on me with all of you?:mad:

@Nenya: I still believe that woman with the mask isn't Jill. And why should Jill be that character? Also, what is the connection between Umbrella's symbol in the tomb and Jill as the masked entity? Makes no sense to me, independently of Jill being once infected with the virus. Besides I thought someone posted Jill wouldn't appear in the game, however no-one said Ada wouldn't, though I don't wish to see her involved with being the unknown masked entity... Ada makes sense appear after what she did yo Wesker in RE4 ;)

Now that Ada's on the thought, that shoe the bird-mask entity uses remind me on a vid I watched about Ada in the Umbrella Chronicles...

Survival
10-10-08, 13:39
Those prices are American or in Euroes?

I'll cancel my play order for now, and see who has the rights for the CE.
Thanks ^_^

Euros I believe... although I was informed that the price is lower in the sheet from last month :)

Yuna´s Wish
10-10-08, 15:52
Could the girl in the tube really be Jill?

These comparison shots lead me to believe so:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3869/resi5girlscreenshotlargnf2.jpg

shockwave_pulsar00
10-10-08, 16:04

Like others have said, the girl in the tube looks blonde to me.

Nenya awakens
10-10-08, 16:10
she is blonde.

its so more likely to be sherry then ada.

ada is not blonde, she has no connection to any one cept wesker

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 17:01
Ada better not be coming back in this game she has no place in it lmao.

ivannnnn
10-10-08, 17:23
Ada better not be coming back in this game she has no place in it lmao.
Just make her as a bonus character. I like her btw. :) :p

CroftScionGuard
10-10-08, 17:47

the less and less she looks to be Jill, but Iwonder if the woman in the tube and the masked one are the same

Yuna´s Wish
10-10-08, 17:54
Even if she´s blonde...people change :p Otherwise Chris wouldn´t be on steroids (nobody says "nah, he can´t be Chris, look at his muscles" because we already know he´s Chris...but this girl has the same facial textures Jill has)

CroftScionGuard
10-10-08, 17:56
Even if she´s blonde...people change :p Otherwise Chris wouldn´t be on steroids (nobody says "nah, he can´t be Chris, look at his muscles" because we already know he´s Chris...but this girl has the same facial textures Jill has)
Still, my point is that Jill won't appear in the game (me wants to believe on that...)

Is it known that the woman in the tube and the masked entity are the same?

Tomb Raider 5194
10-10-08, 17:59
I definitely think the woman in the tube is Jill and that the woman with the red dress was Sherry, though we only saw her like for a second.

Yuna´s Wish
10-10-08, 18:00
^ I believe so too

I want to believe she is in the game :p It´d make things MUCH more interesting.

Is it known that the woman in the tube and the masked entity are the same?

No, it´s not known. It could be possible, but the girl in the tube seems to have been sleeping for a while (like Alexia in CV, until Alfred wakes her up).

Legend of Lara
10-10-08, 18:05
Oh gawd, don't remind me of the survival comedy that was Code Veronica. XD The voice acting was so hilariously awful! :vlol:

Capcom need to put Jill in the game. To satisfy us fanboys. *kitten eyes* Preferably in her RE3 outfit. :cln:

dizzydoil
10-10-08, 18:09
Capcom need to put Jill in the game. To satisfy us fanboys. *kitten eyes* Preferably in her RE3 outfit. :cln:
Bwuahahahah! :cln: I sure do hope so. :p

RAID
10-10-08, 18:09
Oh gawd, don't remind me of the survival comedy that was Code Veronica. XD The voice acting was so hilariously awful! :vlol: Code Veronica was a great game (one of the best in the series). It's that waste of air, and walking joke of Steve that was lame. He sounded like a strangled cat giving birth.

CroftScionGuard
10-10-08, 18:12
No, it´s not known. It could be possible, but the girl in the tube seems to have been sleeping for a while (like Alexia in CV, until Alfred wakes her up).
And now I'm wondering if Wesker didn't bring back Alexia.... I know alexia was "killed" in CV, but shouldn't Wesker die there too in the end, while Chris and Claire escaped?

Rewatched the trailer...
Familiar faces, and Chris met Alexia b4....

nevermind, I'm just trying to believe it's not Jill... and now too I'm trying to stop believing that Alexia wasn't cloned or somehow ressurrected :rolleyes:

Legend of Lara
10-10-08, 18:13
Code Veronica was a great game (one of the best in the series). It's that waste of air, and walking joke of Steve that was lame. He sounded like a strangled cat giving birth.

I never said I didn't like Code Veronica (I really do like it) but the voice acting is horrendous. Steve is definitely the worst of the bunch (a crappy character too) and Alfred sounded incredibly bad as well.

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 18:14
Oh gawd, don't remind me of the survival comedy that was Code Veronica. XD The voice acting was so hilariously awful! :vlol:

Code Veronica was a masterpiece, the best out of all the games. It had everything that made RE such a well known game. Just wish steve and alfred wasnt in it. And the acting wasnt that bad..

dizzydoil
10-10-08, 18:16
Isnt there a like seven year period in which Jill could of did anything, got involved with anything.. and resulted in her 'fake' death, or 'real' death? .. or dying her hair blonde in this case. :pi:

I sure do hope it's Jill, as on the trailer it says before it shows you the girl with the beak beating up Chris and Sheva, something to do with the mixing of good and evil.. has Jill gone evil for her own good.. and the good of people around her, because she knows something? Hence why she has faked her death, and hidden her identity while she goes and saves the day.. because she knows things?

I don't know :). It's certainly awesome.. and I hope it's JILL! As.. it's JILL FTW! :jmp:

Lenochka
10-10-08, 18:16

oh lord :vlol:
Everything about that trailer screams cheesy
I'm really hoping they don't have late 80's early 90's rock playing during the film xD

Legend of Lara
10-10-08, 18:18
Code Veronica was a masterpiece, the best out of all the games. It had everything that made RE such a well known game. Just wish steve and alfred wasnt in it. And the acting wasnt that bad..

I didn't say Code Veronica was bad. Just the voice acting. And I found all the voice acting to be either mediocre to jaw-droppingly horrific.

"WHO aw YOO?!"
"Hawh? Yuw nawth a thombee!"

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 18:18
I'm really hoping they don't have late 80's early 90's rock playing during the film xD

Cheesy rock music or not, it reminds me more of the classic games than RE4 and RE5 combined. Capcom seriously needs to go back to the re roots.

Agent 47
10-10-08, 18:19
Isnt there a like seven year period in which Jill could of did anything, got involved with anything.. and resulted in her 'fake' death, or 'real' death? .. or dying her hair blonde in this case. :pi:

I sure do hope it's Jill, as on the trailer it says before it shows you the girl with the beak beating up Chris and Sheva, something to do with the mixing of good and evil.. has Jill gone evil for her own good.. and the good of people around her, because she knows something? Hence why she has faked her death, and hidden her identity while she goes and saves the day.. because she knows things?

I don't know :). It's certainly awesome.. and I hope it's JILL! As.. it's JILL FTW! :jmp:

i gather you like Ms Valentine :D

Cheesy rock music or not, it reminds me more of the classic games than RE4 and RE5 combined. Capcom seriously needs to go back to the re roots.

well said

Lenochka
10-10-08, 18:20

Same, these new RE games are rather ****... I think I miss the zombies the most out of everything that the series left behind =/

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 18:20

O__O wouldnt it be funny if the girl in the tube is Cindy from outbreak lmao:vlol::vlol:

Agent 47
10-10-08, 18:22
O__O wouldnt it be funny if the girl in the tube is Cindy from outbreak lmao:vlol::vlol:

i wouldn't know, (don't remember Outbreak all that well) she the female waitress or something :D

dizzydoil
10-10-08, 18:23
:mis: Buwhahahhaeh.

i wouldn't know, (don't remember Outbreak all that well) she the female waitress or something :D
LOL! I remember her, she's the one with the playboy bunny outfit too.. how could I forget. :pi:

Yuna´s Wish
10-10-08, 18:24
And now I'm wondering if Wesker didn't bring back Alexia.... I know alexia was "killed" in CV, but shouldn't Wesker die there too in the end, while Chris and Claire escaped?

Rewatched the trailer...
Familiar faces, and Chris met Alexia b4....

nevermind, I'm just trying to believe it's not Jill... and now too I'm trying to stop believing that Alexia wasn't cloned or somehow ressurrected :rolleyes:

I never really thought about the possibility of having Alexia back again with us :O Though I´m afraid it´d be contradictory: Wesker, in one of the final cutscenes of CVX, explains that he can no longer use Alexia (since Chris made her explode) so he was taking Steve in exchange...therefore I doubt it´s Alexia (or Steve, unless he underwent one of those fancy treatments).

It´d be weird for the fans to see Alexia back (cloned or whatever) because of the explanation Wesker gave.

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 18:25

Oh yea mrs waitress,...or mrs useless lmao. O_o i think it would be rather funny if she got experimented on lmao, rather her than jill.

Yuna´s Wish
10-10-08, 18:27
Oh yea mrs waitress,...or mrs useless lmao. O_o i think it would be rather funny if she got experimented on lmao, rather her than jill.

Don´t mess with my Cindy :mad: I love playing as her in the Outbreak series. She and Kevin rule! :D

Tomb Raider 5194
10-10-08, 18:27
Lol that would be hilarious! :vlol:

Am I find it quite weird that in RED there is more footage of Angela and Leon together than him with Claire? :\

dizzydoil
10-10-08, 18:28
Don´t mess with my Cindy :mad: I love playing as her in the Outbreak series. She and Kevin rule! :D

Cindy was my first choice when ever playing Outbreak :p! I'm so sad? LOL :D. She is awesome.. Kevin not so much.. Cindy is MINE. :pi:

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 18:29
Cindy was my first choice when ever playing Outbreak :p! I'm so sad? LOL :D. She is awesome.. Kevin not so much.. Cindy is MINE. :pi:

Wrong:p
Cindy belongs to that test tube:mis:

Yuna´s Wish
10-10-08, 18:31
^ I remember when they said Rita and Yoko would be back in RE5 XD I´d rather have Cindy in the tube than any of those again.

Am I find it quite weird that in RED there is more footage of Angela and Leon together than him with Claire? :\

Guess why :( At this rate Leon will never marry Claire :p

You´re not sad. Her capacity for carrying more herbs and combine them in a convenient pack is quite useful in the game, it provides a good strategy when you need to heal your friends or yourself. It´s not that you have quite an advantage with her though...she´s terribly weak, a normal zombie can deal her damage enough to get her into Caution health status.

But, as I said, she is MY Cindy!

Legend of Lara
10-10-08, 18:37
Tch. Jill ownz Cindy. :pi:

But yeah, I never considered Alexia making a comeback. Maybe it is her in the tube but Wesker had nothing to do with it.

Nenya awakens
10-10-08, 18:51
Moved

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 19:02
Has anyone seen the Chris statue there makin!!? O____O i want but its so expensive

http://www.urban-collector.com/jun084984.html

Legend of Lara
10-10-08, 19:05
Has anyone seen the Chris statue there makin!!? O____O i want but its so expensive

http://www.urban-collector.com/jun084984.html

*drool* Must... get...

http://i37.************/j6k7zq.png

:yik:

On second thoughts...

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 19:10
*drool* Must... get...

http://i37.************/j6k7zq.png

:yik:

On second thoughts...

I know im so sick of these high prices but...its so friken worthe it.. by the time i get the money itll be sold out.

Its realy highly detailed
NOW THIS IS REAL CHRIS, NOT SHREK/CHRIS LMAO

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/angelic_layer_tamayo_fan/image.jpg

RAID
10-10-08, 19:16
Nah. Looks bad.

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 19:17
Nah. Looks bad.

How so? I think its looks alot like him, way better than steroid chris lol.

RAID
10-10-08, 19:19
These character statues always look bad. Lara Croft, FFX characters, Chris, Jill, Wesker, etc...I don't like it. Looks old.

tranniversary119
10-10-08, 19:19
I like the RE4 version better, he look's bleh there.

CroftScionGuard
10-10-08, 19:21
I like the RE4 version better, he look's bleh there.
Chris in RE4?

or you're talkning of Leon's comment I did?

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 19:21
Chris in RE4?

No there talkin about this i think
http://www.aeropause.com/archives/resevil2006.jpg

I like how they look also but the figures are way to small i prefer the statues,more detail.

Sharon_14
10-10-08, 19:25

GAWD! ITS ASHLEY FTW!!!

Oh ****! I wish I had PS3/Xbox360! is it coming to the PC too :confused:

Nenya awakens
10-10-08, 19:25

So does Rebecca, and the girl looks more like her then she does Jill.
i'm very sceptic about that particular test tube girl being jill, i think bird girl and test tube girl are the same person, and i believe jill could be in that test tube at the end. why or how i dont no. but i do belive she will be in this game, as an enemy or a partner i dont no, but when wesker announces chris's partner has returned and he will leave them to it, i believe this is jill.

RAID
10-10-08, 19:32
Oh ****! I wish I had PS3/Xbox360! is it coming to the PC too :confused:Yes. Play have it to pre-order on PC.

CroftScionGuard
10-10-08, 19:42
Yes. Play have it to pre-order on PC.
already? Won't it take some time to come out for PC?

ajrich17901
10-10-08, 19:44
already? Won't it take some time to come out for PC?

Not if there developin all 3, or if they have someone else porting it, But if not it probably wont come out till like a month after the anitial release date.

CroftScionGuard
10-10-08, 19:44
Not if there developin all 3, or if they have someone else porting it, But if not it probably wont come out till like a month after the anitial release date.
If life smiles to me, both versions I'll get XD

Legend of Lara
10-10-08, 20:00
GAWD! ITS ASHLEY FTW!!!

"AH! You PERVERT! AH! You PERVERT! AH! You PER- LEON HEEEEEELP!!!"

Sharon_14
10-10-08, 20:05
Yes. Play have it to pre-order on PC.

Really? yay! will it have current graphic options for older computers?

"AH! You PERVERT! AH! You PERVERT! AH! You PER- LEON HEEEEEELP!!!"

LOL "What are you looking at?" "Oh, you pervert" :p

robm_2007
10-10-08, 20:07
How so? I think its looks alot like him, way better than steroid chris lol.

i thought that the "steroid Chris" (you dont have to take steroids to get that muscular), looked pretty good.

(i meant that in the least gay way possible)

robm_2007
10-10-08, 20:09
LOL "What are you looking at?" "Oh, you pervert" :p

Ashley: "LEON!!! HEEEELLLPPP!"

BANG!

Ashley: "AHHHH!"

Leon: "Oh, No!"

***GAME OVER****

sorry, almost double posted!

Nenya awakens
10-10-08, 20:13
I'm starting to think there was a reason why RE2 was left out of UC,
If they knew that jill and chris were both going to be in Re5 then new comers to the series wouldnt have a clue who they or umbrella wer, so they needed a recap, they didint really need to explain claire as she would not be in the game (and she was going to appear in degeneration)

so they recapped the events, chris's story, Jill's story, and weskers story into one game to simplify things.
(and ada as she appeard in 4)
that must be the reason, if jill showed up out of the blue it wouldnt mean anything to new fans.

what do you think?

RAID
10-10-08, 20:37
Really? yay! will it have current graphic options for older computers?

You mean old-gen ;)

Nope. Not Capcom. 99% chance of it not happening. That 1% exists only if Capcom decide to make this game for the Wii.

Dia2blo
10-10-08, 22:03
ok, i had a quick nose through the thread, and couldn't find anything about it so... in the trailer that was released at the Tokyo games show, Wesker says "We last met at the Spencer estate wasn't it?" To Chris, but i thought this was odd considering CV X takes place after Resi 1... Sorry if this has already been discussed but i am very confused here :S

Yuna´s Wish
10-10-08, 22:11
^ I don´t know if it has been said here, but yeah, RAID and I noticed so too. It´s not that weird considering that Capcom was never really fond of Code Veronica :p They didn´t even give it a chronological series numbers (RE4 took its place, with the "4"). The last encounter between Wesker and Chris, which was on the Antarctican Base, has been forgotten it seems.

Dia2blo
10-10-08, 22:16
^ I don´t know if it has been said here, but yeah, RAID and I noticed so too. It´s not that weird considering that Capcom was never really fond of Code Veronica :p They didn´t even give it a chronological series numbers (RE4 took its place, with the "4"). The last encounter between Wesker and Chris, which was on the Antarctican Base, has been forgotten it seems.

Which begs the question as to why Wesker has kept his red eye look. :S anyways thanks for the answer, i have been thinking about this since the trailer came out. It makes me wonder if he was perhaps talking to someone else, but they cut it over that part. Maybe Jill :D, or even the old guy who i assume is the legendary Spencer.

Either way, i was very impressed by the trailer, just seeing Wesker himself was enough to make me cry with joy. I'm waiting for a re-match...

Also, i heard somewhere that The lady in the white dress (don't remember hearing a name) acts as a romantic entanglement to Wesker. Makes me wonder if Chris will go after her to get to the God... Or get Thor's hammer :D

Nenya awakens
10-10-08, 22:29
well there was a Replica of the Spencer Estate at the Antartica base.
maybe he means that.

i'm sure They wouldnt overlook Code Veronica especially as they recommended re-playing the series including CV

Excella is in charge of tricell which i think was the organisation wesker was working for early on in the series. theres something about her, i wouldnt be suprised if she pulls a birkin on us and injects herself with a serum

Dia2blo
10-10-08, 22:35
well there was a Replica of the Spencer Estate at the Antartica base.
maybe he means that.

i'm sure They wouldnt overlook Code Veronica especially as they recommended re-playing the series including CV

Excella is in charge of tricell which i think was the organisation wesker was working for early on in the series. theres something about her, i wouldnt be suprised if she pulls a birkin on us and injects herself with a serum

Good point! Even if the statement was a plot mistake, i will choose to disregard it and think of this!!

Nenya awakens
10-10-08, 22:39
Good point! Even if the statement was a plot mistake, i will choose to disregard it and think of this!!

It makes sense.

i'm pretty sure the old guy is Spencer, but what the hell is he doing in Africa.
according to UC the biggest Lab was in Russia, which Jill and Chris Destroyed.
I no africa is where the virus was created with those flowers but...

i have to wonder that if there is umbrella laboratories in the location then there is bound to be test subjects aswell.. every lab has them.

and maybe we will get to see a few of tricells creations aswell!!

maybe birdwoman is a creation of Tricell and NOT wesker.

Camera Obscura
10-10-08, 22:50

Finally someone who thinks the same. :vlol:

I'm starting to think there was a reason why RE2 was left out of UC,
If they knew that jill and chris were both going to be in Re5 then new comers to the series wouldnt have a clue who they or umbrella wer, so they needed a recap, they didint really need to explain claire as she would not be in the game (and she was going to appear in degeneration)

so they recapped the events, chris's story, Jill's story, and weskers story into one game to simplify things.
(and ada as she appeard in 4)
that must be the reason, if jill showed up out of the blue it wouldnt mean anything to new fans.

what do you think?

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I did find it a little odd that UC didn't go over the events of RE2 OR Code Veronica. Makes me wonder if there's going to be an Umbrella Chronicles 2 in the future. It would be a nice way of reintroducing Claire to us if she's going to appear in Resident Evil 6. :D

Just by seeing the trailers, I have a feeling that Excella is going to cling onto Wesker so she can become the "Goddess" of the world. Knowing Wesker, he'll just manipulate her like a puppet until he no longer needs her. Then he'll drop her. Right before, or shortly after that, she'll "Birkin" herself and become a monster because that's what traditional RE villains do.

And also, I'm really having a hard time understanding why Sherry would be in this game? She really has no connection with anyone whatsoever in this game, with the exception of Wesker. It would have made sense to place her in the same game as Claire than it would to place her with Chris. Or maybe Capcom are going to recycle the Steve/Claire relationship for Resident Evil 6 by introducing a SUPER STEVE just like they had a SUPER ADA and SUPER SHERRY/JILL, not to mention the villainous SUPER WESKER. Anyone seeing a pattern here? :whi:

Nenya awakens
10-10-08, 23:05
it would be ubserd for it to be Jill.. sure she may be in the game, but it would destroy a well known fight the good fight character for her to be birdwoman.

ada has connections with wesker and i presume Tricell.. dont forget she double crossed wesker in 4 but she would have been well protected by the organistation, the only way can see her being used is if Tricell was the company she double crossed wesker with and then they sold her out, and he used her for experiments... again i see this as being a bit to far fetched..

we know wesker has sherry and we knew she was of interest to him.. i really think that either Excella or wesker has done a lisa trevor on her and are using her for there own needs.

Although i think the test tube girl looks more like Rebecca then jill and she has a bigger connection to chris then sherry i really doubt its her.judging by these leech creatures from re0 you never no.

ajrich17901
11-10-08, 00:43
i thought that the "steroid Chris" (you dont have to take steroids to get that muscular), looked pretty good.

(i meant that in the least gay way possible)

He looks nothing like the original chris to me, the new chris looks like he's in his 40's...he looks like shrek lol

Yuna´s Wish
11-10-08, 01:21
I want to know more about Excella :) If she gets any closer to what Alexia means to me, then I´m sure I´ll love her.

Camera Obscura
11-10-08, 01:26
I want to know more about Birdwoman and her sidekick Squeakers. I wonder what kind of chemistry exists between them seeing as how they've been shown to be together in almost every trailer. :pi:

Yuna´s Wish
11-10-08, 01:30
Oh, no, Excella is way more interesting :p I love her name and voice...I´ll quote Liv Tyler in the Givenchy advertisement: "Very irresistible"

Nenya awakens
11-10-08, 01:39
Oh, no, Excella is way more interesting :p I love her name and voice...I´ll quote Liv Tyler in the Givenchy advertisement: "Very irresistible"

indeed, she looks very interesting and i cant wait to find out what shes up to!

I want to know more about Birdwoman and her sidekick Squeakers. I wonder what kind of chemistry exists between them seeing as how they've been shown to be together in almost every trailer. :pi:

Squeakers?? did i miss something? lol

Leon S Kennedy
11-10-08, 01:42
Have you guys seen the two new trailers that recently came out? If not, here they are!

real trailer (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41037.html)
alternate trailer (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41125.html)(watch all the way to the end of this one).

Camera Obscura
11-10-08, 01:43
Squeakers?? did i miss something? lol

lol

I really like his high pitched squeaky voice. It's a nice variation from the deep macho voices we've been getting recently. And I like Sheva's and Excella's voices too. Really nice accents. :D

Long live Birdwoman and Squeakers!!! :p

EDIT: Anybody find the HQ versions of the trailers for download? I want to pass them onto my PS3 but gametrailers don't seem to have the links.

tranniversary119
11-10-08, 01:45
Chris in RE4?

Woops I meant 5 not 4 :p

robm_2007
11-10-08, 03:06
He looks nothing like the original chris to me, the new chris looks like he's in his 40's...he looks like shrek lol

it is 10years later, so hes 35. he looks around 33-35, to me.

and i dont see how you think that he looks like shrek.

shrek is hideously ugly and obese:), and Chris is muscular and handsome.

robm_2007
11-10-08, 03:08
theres something about her, i wouldnt be suprised if she pulls a birkin on us and injects herself with a serum

in one of the videos she injects her self with a syringe.

she'll be one hella sexy monster! if thats the results anyways.

almost double posedt

corey01
11-10-08, 09:08
Have you guys seen the two new trailers that recently came out? If not, here they are!

real trailer (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41037.html)
alternate trailer (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41125.html)(watch all the way to the end of this one).

OMGG i saw this this morning.. its shocking! and whats up with **spolier**
Jills tombstone at the end wtf! :O and also i hope sheva doesnt die:( i felt sorry for her chasing that thing chris was in :(

**end of spoilers** but seriously! someone explain!

Legend of Lara
11-10-08, 10:10
Hmmm... Jill faked her own death to drop off from Umbrella's radar and acts like Leon's Ada to Chris in RE5. Yes. I wanna believe that. :D

corey01
11-10-08, 10:23
Hmmm... Jill faked her own death to drop off from Umbrella's radar and acts like Leon's Ada to Chris in RE5. Yes. I wanna believe that. :D

yep and me..so much going on in this game..i also believe the bird woman might be either sherry or jill who have been implanted with the virus..hmmm:confused:

Legend of Lara
11-10-08, 10:25
yep and me..so much going on in this game..i also believe the bird woman might be either sherry or jill who have been implanted with the virus..hmmm:confused:

No. Jill hasn't been infected. She can never get infected! Because... um... she injected herself with the vaccine earlier. Yes. :p

corey01
11-10-08, 10:28
No. Jill hasn't been infected. She can never get infected! Because... um... she injected herself with the vaccine earlier. Yes. :p

haha but when i was browsing on digital spy..lots of them had speculated this too ;)

corey01
11-10-08, 14:07
just to let everyone know two more gamelay vids have been uploaded to gametrailers.com (cave gameplay)

Lara.Jolie7
11-10-08, 14:19
Jill isn't dead :P

And I realy wish next Re game be with her!

Sharon_14
11-10-08, 15:01
just to let everyone know two more gamelay vids have been uploaded to gametrailers.com (cave gameplay)

What? where?

Legend of Lara
11-10-08, 15:12
What? where?

Gametrailers. :p They just said that. ;)

silver_wolf
11-10-08, 15:53
Over at gametrailers they have a video of co-op game play and we can do split-screen! :D :jmp:

corey01
11-10-08, 16:08
Over at gametrailers they have a video of co-op game play and we can do split-screen! :D :jmp:

yeppo it looks great!

RAID
11-10-08, 16:21
My computer sure is taking it's sweet time to stream these vids :mad:

Survival
11-10-08, 16:25
The caves gameplay looks boring as hell. No atmosphere or anything... so far it looks more like Diablo... with lots of treasures on caskets/vases etc. :rolleyes:

RAID
11-10-08, 16:45
Looks awesome. Though I miss the item chest so much. Menu looks so small. What about the stuff we can't carry at the time? Do we discard it? Leave it alone? Drop it, and pick it up later (RE0...I hope not)?

Endow
11-10-08, 16:47
The caves gameplay looks boring as hell. No atmosphere or anything... so far it looks more like Diablo... with lots of treasures on caskets/vases etc. :rolleyes:

Well I like the promise of varied scenarios. That one looks pretty good but I simply can't see it being scary which is the vibe I'm getting so far from this game (i.e. not scary at all, much like RE4, save for a couple of moments).

Also is there confirmation on whether or not there is friendly-fire in this game? I can imagine how it might be a bit chaotic in close-quarters with Sheva walking around between your and your targets.

RAID
11-10-08, 16:53
It lacks those complex tricky puzzles from the classics, and also seems to be linear, so we can forget about the backtracking. Their main focus is shooting people now :/

Still, looks good though.

corey01
11-10-08, 17:15
i think it looks great :)

Nenya awakens
11-10-08, 17:22
Yeah im thinking it looks good aswell!!

Survival
11-10-08, 17:56
Oh don´t get me wrong! I really think it looks good BUT it would be better to actually see Capcom and critics to see that this is not Resident Evil, Biohazard and Survival Horror anymore. Every time I see the magazines headlines full of "horror returns" and "scariest game ever made" I just cringe. Even RE4 was more horror than RE5 and that IS saying something especially if it´s coming from me. At least RE4 used classic horror scenarios and situations/setpieces... yes it wasn´t scary and was unintentionaly hillarious most of the time (not to mention incredibly dumb) but at least it still looked like a horror game.

Megalith
11-10-08, 18:23
Oh don´t get me wrong! I really think it looks good BUT it would be better to actually see Capcom and critics to see that this is not Resident Evil, Biohazard and Survival Horror anymore. Every time I see the magazines headlines full of "horror returns" and "scariest game ever made" I just cringe. Even RE4 was more horror than RE5 and that IS saying something especially if it´s coming from me. At least RE4 used classic horror scenarios and situations/setpieces... yes it wasn´t scary and was unintentionaly hillarious most of the time (not to mention incredibly dumb) but at least it still looked like a horror game.

Horror (as i'm sure you know) is very subjective...

Nenya awakens
11-10-08, 19:30

and you havent seen the whole game yet.

i personally think the iron maidens where terrafiying!! that raspy breathing noise they made before you saw them!! scary!

Survival
11-10-08, 19:32

Of course I do but I haven´t seen one horror element in any of the RE5 videos to this date. Horror is a wide genre (it´s practicaly my hobby and interest as well as study opportunity) but there´s nothing so far in RE5. (At least the first teaser had tense atmosphere and normal looking chris).

and you havent seen the whole game yet.

i personally think the iron maidens where terrafiying!! that raspy breathing noise they made before you saw them!! scary!

Those truly good parts in RE4 were few and far between. Monsters can be scary but when you encounter them in medieval castle filled with ratling guns, insane midgets, catapults, laboratories, lava pits, screaming blonde bimbos and rooms that defy any logic and common sense all wrapped up in the most idiotic story encountered in any game ever... I just can´t take THAT seriously.

silver_wolf
11-10-08, 21:49
I don't think RE5 will be very scary. RE4 wasn't, 'cept for the regenerators. Dead Space-now there's a freaky game!

Survival
12-10-08, 08:31
I don't think RE5 will be very scary. RE4 wasn't, 'cept for the regenerators. Dead Space-now there's a freaky game!

Well of course Dead Space is survival horror game and RE5 isn´t anymore :).

corey01
12-10-08, 11:45
hmm but i never really found the originals very scary either..so i have no problem with the new R.E being less scary..

Survival
12-10-08, 11:50
hmm but i never really found the originals very scary either..so i have no problem with the new R.E being less scary..

The problem is with main theme of the originals being horror and not cheesy action over the top nonsensial and retarded comedy like RE4 and 5. You know somewhere between insane midgets with LOTR fetish and cult trying to rule the world via infected presidents daughter that is so important to their plan they try to kill her numerous times... something simply went very very wrong.

corey01
12-10-08, 11:54
The problem is with main theme of the originals being horror and not cheesy action over the top nonsensial and retarded comedy like RE4 and 5. You know somewhere between insane midgets with LOTR fetish and cult trying to rule the world via infected presidents daughter that is so important to their plan they try to kill her numerous times something simply went very very wrong.

hmm yeah i see what you mean..:vlol: insane midget lol

Survival
12-10-08, 12:01
hmm yeah i see what you mean..:vlol: insane midget lol

I´m sorry if I sound too harsh but I´m just simply dissapointed with the direction one of my favourite horror franchises is going. I can´t even play the previous games now without thinking about RE4/5... It´s just a game but ---i have a very fond memories of the franchise as a whole (RE2 being one of the very first games I´ve finished and the first surival horror game I ever played).

peffect
12-10-08, 12:14

I played Nemesis when I was 14 and I found it scaaary! :(
Nemesis' "STARS!" is still burned in my head!

Legend of Lara
12-10-08, 12:36
Resi 4 wasn't scary in the slightest for me. To me it was just a shooter masquerading as Resident Evil. REmake and Resi Zero are pretty creepy, though.

*image of gigantic spiders burned into mind*