PDA

View Full Version : Could someone help me remember the name of a game?

Taylour
29-09-08, 20:34
Hello all,

I've been trying to remember the name of a game (I think I actually only had the demo) that I played when I was a lot younger on the PS1.

I really don't remember much about it at all except that it was a sort of sci-fi game in which you could trap your enemies in various deadly traps (such as spike laden rollers to smash them). The game was also a side scrolling game.

Thanks so much and Kind Regards,
Taylour :D

EDIT: It was Wild 9, thanks to Natey168 for naming it!

Rivendell
29-09-08, 20:41
Abe's Odessey?
That roughly fits the description, and I think I only had the demo of that. Actually, I can't quite remember if you could 'trap' your enemies. It was a side-scroller on PS1 though.

Taylour
29-09-08, 22:09
Abe's Odessey?
That roughly fits the description, and I think I only had the demo of that. Actually, I can't quite remember if you could 'trap' your enemies. It was a side-scroller on PS1 though.

No, that's not it. It had a more industrial theme and I'm pretty sure the main character was a human (with black hair, although that might be wrong). Thanks for the help, though. :)

Natey168
29-09-08, 22:11
Umm... Wild 9?

Taylour
29-09-08, 22:16
Umm... Wild 9?

YES! You are a completely amazing person for helping me. :D :D :D :jmp: :D :D :D.

I will have to go order this or something :)

Dingaling
29-09-08, 22:17
Haha I got the Collector's Edition of Wild 9 (got a t-shirt and some other stuff). The first ever torture-em-up game?

It's a fun little game. I got stuck at a bit and never completed it. I really should.

Natey168
29-09-08, 22:21
Yay! I bought it for about 6 bucks at a dollar store a long time ago. Can't find it now. :(

Taylour
29-09-08, 22:25
Hehe, I just ordered it. $7.29 from amazon (new, including shipping). :D

Catapharact
29-09-08, 22:56
An EXTREMELY Wacky and fun game to play. Oh the cartoonish violence! Decapitations, Grinding them! Making em explode! Making em dance with bullets! Just the right ggame to play to release yourself from all those urges...

Orionvalentine
30-09-08, 07:32
I used to love that game! It sated my childhood 'violence' and blood lust :p