View Full Version : I need help
I'm trying to install tomb raider 1 onto my new computer which is a Compaq Presario PC. Everytime I try to install it a window comes saying "computer does not support fullscreen". What is the problem?
Moving to Tech Support. :wve:
You may want to look here at the FAQ's (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/faq/tr1.html) until further helps arrives.
As your computer is "new" I am guessing you have Vista? :)
1. Check the FAQ as suggested.
2. IF you can't solve your issue even using FAQ or don't know how to, run Diagnose.exe (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/download/diagnose.exe) and post the report here.
This is the report:
DesktopShortcut=Tomb Raider (Glide).VLP
We need the whole report, not a tiny part of it!
But, regarding your issue, you're on Vista, right? Then:
1. Uninstall TR1, Glidos, VDOS32, etc.
2. Run TRRC (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/download/trrc.exe) to remove old settings.
3. Reboot your PC.
4. Reinstall VDOS32 (http://www.vdos32.com) (like recommended on the site), Glidos (http://www.glidos.net) (as recommended).
5. Install preconfigured TR1 package for Glide Rendering from VDOS32 site.
6. Run TR1 via Glidos menu, not via Autorun menu.
N.B.: You must have TR1 CD in your actual CD/DVD drive, NOT in virtual CD device.
The problem comes when I try to install tomb raider 1.
Have you read the post above? :mis:
That TRRC isn't doing anything because tomb raider 1 isn't on the list.
1. WHERE IS THE WHOLE REPORT?!
2. If one position is missing it doesn't mean you can't complete the procedure still :mis:
Follow pos. 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
vBulletin® v3.8.9, Copyright ©2000-2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.