PDA

View Full Version : Bolivia Redux: Abandoned

Immortalis08
04-10-08, 06:29
Hey all, recently I purchased a used copy of Legend for the 360. However lately I have been encountering a plethora of problems. It keeps telling me my load/save has failed so I am required to press a lot of buttons to replay any level properly. The game and the console freeze if i quit the game without signing out of my profile. :hea:

But anyways, during my Load failed messages, I tried to play Croft Manor, but all of a sudden I was teleported to the Bolivia Redux Level. Stranger than that, it took place at night and it was completely and totally abandoned. If I walked to close to where the bridge once was, the checkpoint chime and message would repeat over and over again. Think of it like the Style Units level from TRA, just completely limited to the Redux level. Has this happened to anyone? :confused:

CroftScionGuard
04-10-08, 07:16
Maybe it's only the last lvl, or you could reach everywhere as if it was the first?

About the corrupted save/load file, better start a new game ;)

aussie500
04-10-08, 07:34
No never happened to me, perhaps there is something wrong with your XBox360 Immortalis08 does it play other games OK? Did you check your disc to see if it is damaged or needs cleaning?

iamlaracroft
04-10-08, 07:48
doesn't Bolivia Redux occur at night normally anyway?

I seem to remember seeing the moon and stars in a midnight sky when I played...

Lee croft
04-10-08, 12:37

yes it does i have the ps2 version of the game

Immortalis08
04-10-08, 21:21
Maybe it's only the last lvl, or you could reach everywhere as if it was the first?

About the corrupted save/load file, better start a new game ;)

Its just like the last level and I only have access to the area with the dais. I started a new game and its still giving me difficulty.

No never happened to me, perhaps there is something wrong with your XBox360 Immortalis08 does it play other games OK? Did you check your disc to see if it is damaged or needs cleaning?

Its a used game so it has small insignificant scratches. It was working perfectly fine until 3 days after I bought it. My 360 plays Halo 3 (only other game i have) just fine so I doubt its the console. Its only a week old. I will try to clean it some more.

True but it seems alot darker...meh maybe its just me. :p It just has a creepy feeling to it. Darker sky, completely abandoned, entirely devoid of any music except for your footsteps. It was a ghost town.