PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Arcade?

Hairhelmet12
07-10-08, 20:04
Ok so i have seen that the arcade 360's Dont come with the online wire. Now i was wondering Does it just not come with the wires or is it not compatable with online stuff? would i just half to just buy the wire? and what wire would i need?

Thanks in advance ;)

scion05
07-10-08, 20:12
I just used my PC wire LOL.

Angelus
07-10-08, 20:22
The 360 Arcade doesn't come with a HDD, and you'll need an Ethernet cable (which should come with the 360) to access Live. The cable that came with my 360 was too short so I bought a massive one for something stupid like 2. :)

Dia2blo
07-10-08, 23:18
When i bought the 360 core system yonks ago, i dont believe it came with an ethernet cable. If it doesnt though, just pop out and buy one, theyre pretty cheap!

Hairhelmet12
09-10-08, 20:11
So if i went out and bought an xbox 360 arcade, I all i need to do is just buy an internet cabel and im good to play online and that? after i subscribe to it and all that...

Raziel66
09-10-08, 20:17
So if i went out and bought an xbox 360 arcade, I all i need to do is just buy an internet cabel and im good to play online and that? after i subscribe to it and all that...

You wil need HD to download demos and DLC. That's all :)

And the cable of course :pi:

jackles
09-10-08, 20:18
yeah you need to connect it to the internet via an ethernet cable...register with Live and then you are good to go!

oh and if you want to download stuff you would be better off getting one with a hard drive. I have an arcade console and I can't download some things.

Angelus
09-10-08, 20:25
yeah you need to connect it to the internet via an ethernet cable...register with Live and then you are good to go!

oh and if you want to download stuff you would be better off getting one with a hard drive. I have an arcade console and I can't download some things.

Yup. :tmb: You can get a 60GB HDD bundle really cheap nowadays.