PDA

View Full Version : suggest a game for me!!!

ultimateraider
08-10-08, 14:07
hellooooo people! OK so I've just ordered an xbox 360 for obvious reasons! (tomb raider underworld!) and i need to find a game to play whilest im waiting for next month to arrive. I LOVE the Final Fantasy games, but ive been looking all over the net for one on the 360 and can only find online versions and I refuse to pay Gold Membership fee's!! Can anyone tell me if there is a non online version for 360? If not, in your opinion, what is the best Role playing, puzzle/strategy or simulation game going on the 360 atm? Thankies!!

oocladableeblah
08-10-08, 14:09
hellooooo people! OK so I've just ordered an xbox 360 for obvious reasons! (tomb raider underworld!) and i need to find a game to play whilest im waiting for next month to arrive. I LOVE the Final Fantasy games, but ive been looking all over the net for one on the 360 and can only find online versions and I refuse to pay Gold Membership fee's!! Can anyone tell me if there is a non online version for 360? If not, in your opinion, what is the best Role playing, puzzle/strategy or simulation game going on the 360 atm? Thankies!!
FFXIII is going to be on 360.

KC Mraz
08-10-08, 14:12
I've heard quite good things about Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey :). I even think both were designed/produced by the same guy that created Final Fantasy

ultimateraider
08-10-08, 14:20
I know and cant wait, but its not released till next year :p

Thanks! i'll have a look into those games now!!