PDA

View Full Version : Qantum of solace demo

fanoflaracroft
08-10-08, 20:08
Hi to you all. I have just played the demo of the new James Bond game and i must say that i'm impressed by it. It uses the Call of duty 4 engine. Is there anybody else here expecting that game?If there is than you can download that demo from here : http://www.bigdownload.com/games/quantum-of-solace/pc/james-bond-007-quantum-of-solace-demo

lararoxs
08-10-08, 20:13
Im downloading it now:D Thanks for the link!

I must say I might be tempted to buy the game:D

tranniversary119
08-10-08, 21:07
I wonder if xbox live will be getting it..

Angelus
08-10-08, 22:22
I wonder if xbox live will be getting it..

I certainly hope so...

irjudd
08-10-08, 22:25
Downloading. Will report back after I have tried the game.

Sir Croft
08-10-08, 23:23
The demo is too short, but it's good, I like it. :)

Hybrid Soldier
08-10-08, 23:30
I've been keeping an eye on this game.. I was actually just reading the preview on Gamespot regarding the MP portion. It looks good so far. :tmb:

TR FAN 18
09-10-08, 19:09
Played it, but didn't know what to make of it as the demo only took me about 10 minutes to finish.
I probably won't get this for PC as it crashed. This is why I hardly buy PC games.
In the FMV at the end the voices were all screwed up and I couldn't understand what "M" (I think it was her) was saying.

Dunno whether to get this for Wii or get it for PS3 (if I get it and I do WANT it).
Anyone know how the Wii version plays?

irjudd
10-10-08, 02:30
The demo was nice. Embarrassingly short. But I love the gunplay. Nice mix of FPS and cover firing thrown in there.

Unfortunately I miss seeing Peirce Brosnan as James. This new guy irritates me with his constantly puckering lips. All in all, promising looking game.

silver_wolf
10-10-08, 02:48
The demo was nice. Embarrassingly short. But I love the gunplay. Nice mix of FPS and cover firing thrown in there.

Unfortunately I miss seeing Peirce Brosnan as James. This new guy irritates me with his constantly puckering lips. All in all, promising looking game.
:vlol:

IceColdLaraCroft
10-10-08, 03:13
is it a bit like Bourne Conspiracy?