PDA

View Full Version : Has Lara lost her..um.. curve appeal?

Moon-Safari
20-10-08, 14:03
Is it me, or were the first batch of screens we got of the new next gen Lara, much more fit? her body lost some of its buxomness, it appears. Her face has improved immensely since the first screens, but I think I like her body a lot more before.

Altistar
20-10-08, 14:11
I noticed that too, but when she's wearing her wetsuit, she looks pretty curvy?? :)

tranniversary119
20-10-08, 14:16
It's probably because she's been motion captured so they have to take the shape of Heidi..my guess.

Rydell
20-10-08, 14:18
It's probably because she's been motion captured so they have to take the shape of Heidi..my guess.

No, that's not the case, motion capture just records the movements. How you get from point A to point B in an action. It doesn't record that kind of thing.

da tomb raider!
20-10-08, 14:19
I think she looks fine.

tranniversary119
20-10-08, 14:20
No, that's not the case, motion capture just records the movements. How you get from point A to point B in an action. It doesn't record that kind of thing.

I was watching a documentary about this in my graphics class, they said it makes the movements,shape,and the facial expressions of the in game model. That's just what I've watched/heard. She look's great IMO.

Rydell
20-10-08, 14:24
I was watching a documentary about this in my graphics class, they said it makes the movements,shape,and the facial expressions of the in game model. That's just what I've watched/heard. She look's great IMO.

It takes the movements like you say. Especially in the face. But as for actual body shape. It's not happening. Lara does not look like heidi moneymaker. In body shape or face at all.

Moon-Safari
20-10-08, 14:34
It's a bit ridiculous. I know they don't want to cheapen Lara by making her this super hot sex symbol, but I'm gay and even I like some eye candy to stare at while I play. She looks more cartoonish now than anything. They've sucked all sex appeal out of her in my opinion, which is a shame, because what they achieved before was a masterpiece.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/CarbonCopy47/fromthistothat.jpg

ccroft2003
20-10-08, 14:42
It's a bit ridiculous. I know they don't want to cheapen Lara by making her this super hot sex symbol, but I'm gay and even I like some eye candy to stare at while I play. She looks more cartoonish now than anything. They've sucked all sex appeal out of her in my opinion, which is a shame, because what they achieved before was a masterpiece.

She looks like she has a right saggy ass in the pic on the right! hehehe :D

remyma
20-10-08, 14:43
I KNOW!! I loved Lara's thick thies before. You're right, it's truely a shame! :)

rowanlim
20-10-08, 15:03
Yeah she looks more lithe & slimmer but I don't mind, she's still kick ass gorgeous :D

Anarae
20-10-08, 15:06
She's in proportion (finally) in Underworld. She doesn't look like a blow up doll or a barbie anymore.

sandygrimm
20-10-08, 15:17
No she has not lost the curves, she just gained realism and muscles, but even muscles have curves;)

Psychos'Я'Us
20-10-08, 15:19
IMO they made her body perfect now, it's hot, realistic and she's actually in proportion now. Her butt looks like it got skinnier in the standard Underworld outfit but it looks fine in the wetsuit outfit.

Bladerj
20-10-08, 15:19
Yes she did,her S was better before,and since i'm brazilian i'm kind of let down by that.

iFrit
20-10-08, 15:26
I think she looks great now. I like how she doesnt look too real yet also doesnt look too cartoony. Shes the perfect blend that really suits the look of the game. :D

Wana b like Lara
20-10-08, 15:42
I see no difference!! :(

toby_13
20-10-08, 15:46
That pic isn't the best to make comparisons...

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-10-08, 15:52
She looks so cartoonish and not very attractive anymore. :(

amiro1989
20-10-08, 15:53
She looks so cartoonish and not very attractive anymore. :(

I don't like the fact that CD made her cartoonish, as well.... :(

Can we have a poll for the next TR, about "cartoonish look" vs. "human look"?

toby_13
20-10-08, 15:56
Wait...you don't think this is sexy?!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa160/Lviz119/larashape.png

Curvey:cln:

She's the same as in the beginning. That shot just doesn't favour her much.

mike-d
20-10-08, 15:56

you cant judge from that pic cause she is scaling ropes, and you have to push your ass in to do that.

krycekuva
20-10-08, 16:01
I think by gaining in that so called realism they sacrifice the lara croft we know, and got more of the angelina jolie body. which... even thou i like her, i admit, its terrible... nows lara is a bit squarepants just like sponge bob...

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-10-08, 16:51
you cant judge from that pic cause she is scaling ropes, and you have to push your ass in to do that.

Pushing your butt in doesn't turn it flatt and saggy unless it already is to begin with.

Moon-Safari
20-10-08, 16:51
To be fair I've matched 2 different pics. The differences are more subtle in this comparison. The first Lara on the left feels more real, with a better sense of muscle definition. Also the hips are wider, the waist is thinner and her shoulders are more defined. Her legs do appear to be longer and more filled out as well. The result is that the first one looks realistically strong but feminine, and the one on the right seems more cartoonish and legendized to me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/CarbonCopy47/subtledifferences.jpg

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-10-08, 17:05
They both look cartoonish and not very beautiful to me.

Moon-Safari
20-10-08, 17:15
^lol

Nausinous
20-10-08, 17:17
She'll never be the same again.

Bladerj
20-10-08, 17:22
To be fair I've matched 2 different pics. The differences are more subtle in this comparison. The first Lara on the left feels more real, with a better sense of muscle definition. Also the hips are wider, the waist is thinner and her shoulders are more defined. Her legs do appear to be longer and more filled out as well. The result is that the first one looks realistically strong but feminine, and the one on the right seems more cartoonish and legendized to me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/CarbonCopy47/subtledifferences.jpg

That's the same model under diferent angle and lightning....give me a break.
But i do agree they made her fine buttock less atractive...

amiro1989
20-10-08, 17:39
They both look cartoonish and not very beautiful to me.

:vlol:

Lux veritata
20-10-08, 17:44
She's in proportion (finally) in Underworld. She doesn't look like a blow up doll or a barbie anymore.

Err..i hope you mean TR Legend now cause the previous Laras is hardly a barbie doll

Anyway,im a female but what i have always liked about Lara is her elegance.In AOD she is just perfect.Her boobs may be a bit too big though.:pBut i love that model because she is fit,elegant and very womanlike.CD's Lara on the other hand has always been strange to me and not very attractive.She is not elegant and is in many ways quite manly.Her legs are waay to skinny and her boobs looks way more cheap than AOD which is a bad thing lol.

I have to say though that Underworld Lara is better than legend but she is still quite manly.

Vinkula
20-10-08, 18:00
Lara is beautiful and perfect now :) <3

fanoflaracroft
20-10-08, 18:03
She lost her curve appeal but she gained sexappeal. That's better for me!

ACSSNK
20-10-08, 18:03
Err..i hope you mean TR Legend now cause the previous Laras is hardly a barbie doll

Anyway,im a female but what i have always liked about Lara is her elegance.In AOD she is just perfect.Her boobs may be a bit too big though.:pBut i love that model because she is fit,elegant and very womanlike.CD's Lara on the other hand has always been strange to me and not very attractive.She is not elegant and is in many ways quite manly.Her legs are waay to skinny and her boobs looks way more cheap than AOD which is a bad thing lol.

I have to say though that Underworld Lara is better than legend but she is still quite manly.

What is manly about her?^^
She looks so hot, she has curves and full lips a nice nose etc. beautiful eyes :)
She is lovely, AOD Lara was cool too, but a bit to EMO imo :P

Lux veritata
20-10-08, 18:16
What is manly about her?^^
She looks so hot, she has curves and full lips a nice nose etc. beautiful eyes :)
She is lovely, AOD Lara was cool too, but a bit to EMO imo :P

Well that's your opinion;) I don't know i just don't find her really attractive like the previous Laras.

About the emo thing.Black top and mascare hardly makes you emo but whatever:pHeh i don't understand how someone can even say that.Now CD's Lara on the other hand;)She whines too much lol

KickingClover
20-10-08, 18:31
I think her shorts should be pulled down a bit. The whole 80s/90s high look there sux imo...it degenerates the sex appeal.

LoveAmiga
20-10-08, 18:52
I think her shorts should be pulled down a bit. The whole 80s/90s high look there sux imo...it degenerates the sex appeal.

Pulled off imo :jmp:

Naz2000
20-10-08, 18:55
She's perfect imo. I agree with people's comments saying she hads much better body proportions:tmb:

Tthe Spirit
20-10-08, 18:59
I think she looks great...

What are these: thikcer thies... sexier ass... :confused: big boobs, smaller boobs shorts up, no a little lower... :confused::confused:

Come on guys...
It is just enough that she is a normal human being...
In the end she is just a bunch of 3ds max polygon faces and vertex points... :D
She is so great as she is...

ACSSNK
20-10-08, 19:21
Well that's your opinion;) I don't know i just don't find her really attractive like the previous Laras.

About the emo thing.Black top and mascare hardly makes you emo but whatever:pHeh i don't understand how someone can even say that.Now CD's Lara on the other hand;)She whines too much lol

I think it is great how she shows feelings, okay in TRA her mimic was a bit over the top (when larson dies for example)
but in legend she was so natural and believable I think :)
Well okay emo is the wrong word, I think it wasn't Lara as she should be.

Lux veritata
20-10-08, 19:35
I think it is great how she shows feelings, okay in TRA her mimic was a bit over the top (when larson dies for example)
but in legend she was so natural and believable I think :)
Well okay emo is the wrong word, I think it wasn't Lara as she should be.

Fair enough.:)

bivvy
20-10-08, 19:37

I think Lara looks FINE. But the picture on the right makes her bum look rather...deflated. :vlol:

BTW, this is not an 'eye-candy' game. It's TOMB RAIDER.

gtkilla
20-10-08, 19:42
I think Lara looks FINE. But the picture on the right makes her bum look rather...deflated. :vlol:

BTW, this is not an 'eye-candy' game. It's TOMB RAIDER.

Her butt only looks like that because of the way she's positioned. It's actually pretty meaty.

http://tombraider.com/upload/img/Underwater_16.jpg

Though, I wouldn't complain if it got a bit meatier..:whi:

ColdCaseDetK
20-10-08, 19:43
Her butt only looks like that because of the way she's positioned. It's actually pretty meaty.

Yeah it is haha. I don't think Lara has lost her sex appeal. It's prob just the screenshots you guys are comparing them with, it doesn't look that great. But yeah, this shot obviously shows that Lara does indeed have her booty. :)

bivvy
20-10-08, 19:52

croft94
20-10-08, 20:01
I think she looks fine.

ya me too

robm_2007
20-10-08, 21:11
she's never looked better.

silver_wolf
20-10-08, 21:18

Is this a thread where we won't get flamed for admiring Lara's body?
Yes she looks great and could look better but not by much and the wetsuit is my new favorite costume ever!:D

cardmonster
20-10-08, 21:19
The irony is that she used to look like a cartoon. At least now there's a semblance of realism, albeit one that retains some of her more outlandish features.

Gladous
20-10-08, 21:26
She looks fantastic, but yeah I agree she looks more cartoony than ever. The first several screens of Lara didn't look that cartoonish. :o

She is still hot though! :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-10-08, 21:28
The irony is that she used to look like a cartoon. At least now there's a semblance of realism, albeit one that retains some of her more outlandish features.

She still looks like a cartoon to me. Which has to be a deliberate decision on CD's part, because surely the artists have taken anatomy classes before... and speaking of anatomy I'm talking about facial anatomy as well. :p

cardmonster
20-10-08, 21:37
I personally think it's deliberate. If Lara didn't have large eyes, lips and a ridiculous figure, it wouldn't be Lara Croft anymore... The only problem is that her environment looks less blocky and more realistic than ever before, which makes her stand out. It's a tough balancing act, and I think they've done pretty well with it.

dizzydoil
20-10-08, 22:01
I personally think it's deliberate. If Lara didn't have large eyes, lips and a ridiculous figure, it wouldn't be Lara Croft anymore... The only problem is that her environment looks less blocky and more realistic than ever before, which makes her stand out. It's a tough balancing act, and I think they've done pretty well with it.
:tmb: Agreed.

She's perfect.. people complained she was too realistic.. and they complained they wanted the old 'cartoony' Lara back.. and well yeah, they discussed the matter.. and now Lara is LARA, and she's better than EVER.. epic :pi:!

igonge
20-10-08, 22:43
Are you trying to say she's been binging on the happy meals? She looks fine.

danny.rex
21-10-08, 00:03
I think she looks gorgeous, it might be just the position in that screen that makes her bum look flat, because I can see it is meaty in other (recent) screens

irjudd
21-10-08, 00:07
I'd still tap it if I were in a digital world.

domina
21-10-08, 00:16
I've yet to see a picture of TRU Lara from behind in which I like how her butt looks. I think it is way too flat. Shorts, swimgear, pants, etc. She has a boy ass. I think they slimmed down her legs too much, too.

Lara should have a bubble butt, like in the classics, or at least a wide, curvy bum ala TRL/TRA. And some big meaty thighs. You know she's got a lot of muscle under there.

irjudd
21-10-08, 00:18
I love the TRL/TRA swing when you have her walk.

silver_wolf
21-10-08, 00:23
I'd still tap it if I were in a digital world.
I love the TRL/TRA swing when you have her walk.
Truer words were never spoken.

Sekhraider
21-10-08, 01:42
Well in some of the TRA renders, Lara at times had a butt and in others was as flat as a piece of wood. I think they shouldve kept Lady Croft a little bit voluptuous yet athletic and strong too.

Z0mbieKiller
21-10-08, 01:45
The sway is the only reason she doesn't ALWAYS run. :D

Troy
21-10-08, 02:49
Lara looked a little unbelievable before. I don't think it really matters what she looks like. As long as it's not the classic Playstation Lara, it's fine.

Troy
21-10-08, 02:51
Lara has turned into a sex symbol and it is both a good and bad thing that they changed her in my opinion. They made her sort of uglier and I haven't seen the new face so I don't know if her face is uglier.

silver_wolf
21-10-08, 02:59
how can you say she's uglier, yet you haven't seen the face? how have you not seen her face? how can you say she's ugly? how can you say her being ugly is a good thing? is it wrong for her to be hot? I don't understand this mentality...maybe it's because I'm a teenage male...

Sweets
21-10-08, 03:00
Lara has turned into a sex symbol and it is both a good and bad thing that they changed her in my opinion. They made her sort of uglier and I haven't seen the new face so I don't know if her face is uglier.

....what? :confused:

Chris.Talg0
21-10-08, 05:03
her butt looks flat in that pic to the right........the one on the left looks a lot better in a way, even though those two pics don't show the same side of lara. :o

Moon-Safari
21-10-08, 05:12
^looking at the right picture again, she looks like one of those rubber bendy figurines with the long arms that you can deform and twist and wrap around a pencil. If that's what they were going for, then good job CD. :tmb:

IceColdLaraCroft
21-10-08, 06:04
whats funny is that they've taken the time to put in the dimples above her arse that muscular people have when they're really fit, but then it looks like there's no bum

Just.tim
21-10-08, 06:25
shes perfect, she has a perfect body, lol so wrong ... shes a bunch of pixels

amazing and toned

too many curves and it would be like kim kardashian and im pretty sure she couldnt pull her huge ass up a temple wall....

domina
21-10-08, 06:29
shes perfect, she has a perfect body, lol so wrong ... shes a bunch of pixels

amazing and toned

too many curves and it would be like kim kardashian and im pretty sure she couldnt pull her huge ass up a temple wall....

With arms as scrawny as hers, she likely couldn't pull herself up anyway. Let's not pretend here: Her body has never been realistic to her abilities, and I doubt it ever will.

Might as well give us a nice curvy body to look at while we explore. :P

george_croft
21-10-08, 06:39
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/george_ganno/screen003-1.jpg
Daaaaaaamn... O_O

Now THAT'S what I call an ass. It made TRA worth playing.

Moon-Safari
21-10-08, 06:43
I don't think that's what makes a game worth playing, but it certainly couldn't hurt.

navinloveslara
21-10-08, 09:44
I think she looks just fine.

As for her ass, well,

http://tombraider.com/upload/img/Mexico_4.jpg

I think it looks great;).

Moon-Safari
21-10-08, 09:53
Nice pic. I think it could be wider though. It's a little deflated on the sides, but now I'm being picky. I guess it really was that pic.

navinloveslara
21-10-08, 10:00
Nice pic. I think it could be wider though. It's a little deflated on the sides, but now I'm being picky. I guess it really was that pic.

I think so:D.

Her ass is nice, still, but most pictures we've seen haven't really done it justice, IMHO. That picture I posted is one of the very few I've actually liked the ass in.

:)

abdul wahab
21-10-08, 11:34
Hahha.

I think that Lara has direct relation b/w her BooBs and Ass.
Infact, Boobs are directly proportional to her Ass.
lolzzzz

Nephili
21-10-08, 12:28
Too be honest, I don't really care what she looks like. She still looks hot, and better than she has ever looked. I'd rather them focus on making a good game than making the perfect cyber babe out of her.

laras garden
21-10-08, 15:33
she's never looked better.

:tmb:

ACSSNK
21-10-08, 16:02
Too be honest, I don't really care what she looks like. She still looks hot, and better than she has ever looked. I'd rather them focus on making a good game than making the perfect cyber babe out of her.

Well I cannot believe that honestly :P I mean you wouldn't like the game if Lara would look ugly like that woman from Golden Axe :D BTW this game is **** anyway, but you know what I mean?^^

andi86
21-10-08, 16:19
I like her face but I think her legs and arms are too thin. I hardly can image she can pull herself up or kick an enemy to fall unconscious..

Edsta
21-10-08, 16:23
Has Lara lost her..um.. curve appeal?

Are you kidding me?
She has never looked better.
That wetsuit.. yum.. :p

Moon-Safari
21-10-08, 16:47
Okay debate back on. Her back goes straight into her ass. What happened to the small curve of her waist. Its very Angelina-ish. They should've kept the good parts of Angie (the lips) and took the better parts from their imaginations.

http://i36.************/2ci8d3d.jpg

Nephili
21-10-08, 16:52
Well I cannot believe that honestly :P I mean you wouldn't like the game if Lara would look ugly like that woman from Golden Axe :D BTW this game is **** anyway, but you know what I mean?^^

Maybe I wouldnt like the look of her if she was really ugly, but it wouldnt affect my opinion of the game. But the fact is, I can't see anything wrong with her.

SLY
21-10-08, 18:15
She looked better with a little more muscle, etc. but to me she still looks great!

Evan C.
21-10-08, 18:20
She has a nice butt,she is not Beyonce for god's sake.

Lara Croft Fan Joe
21-10-08, 18:22
She's an althletic woman, and she looks better with more muscle.

Laras man
21-10-08, 18:24
She looks great,excellent and sexy

Heckler
21-10-08, 18:36
The ass doesnt bother me as much....
But...but...but where dddid the titties go???:(
Looks like she went from a DD to a friggin A cup....

Eidos.....Lara just isnt Lara without Heavenly oversized jubblies....

GIVE HER A BREAST AUGMENTATION.....NOW!!!!
:p

chambs1
22-10-08, 01:39
Okay debate back on. Her back goes straight into her ass. What happened to the small curve of her waist. Its very Angelina-ish. They should've kept the good parts of Angie (the lips) and took the better parts from their imaginations.

http://i36.************/2ci8d3d.jpg

I noticed this, too, but I figured it was the outfit. She doesn't seem to have the same child-bearing hips she had in Legend, but a woman as athletic as she is wouldn't anyway. That's one thing CD got correct. I hope they go away with the cartoon look in TR9 and give is a true-to-life Lara. So I guess this is mainly a good thing, but I do understand where you're coming from, I really like Lara's rearend in Legend.

EDIT: Actually, I just checked the Legend screesnhots. Check out the first PC screenshot on tombraiderchronicles.com. She has the exact same backside. I think it's just the angle. They did make her bust smaller, though.

Quasimodo
22-10-08, 01:45
C'mon Eidos...put some junk in that trunk!
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa212/quasiraider2/junk.gif

amiro1989
22-10-08, 01:46

chambs1
22-10-08, 01:47
i love the trl/tra swing when you have her walk.

yes!!

Kittypower
22-10-08, 01:47

they need to put junk in all her humps:jmp:

AmericanAssassin
22-10-08, 03:35
I'd say she looks absolutely perfect. :tmb:

ColdCaseDetK
22-10-08, 03:36
I'd say she looks absolutely perfect. :tmb:
DITTO. She has alot of curves and is very gorgeous already. They don't want to make her too sexy or there will be more reviews only talknig about her ass and not the game etc. There's already been some and it's not even out yet.

Melonie Tomb Raider
22-10-08, 04:41
I'd love to see her look more similar to something like this:

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/916/916226/golden-axe-beast-rider-20081003032716422_640w.jpg

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/916/916226/golden-axe-beast-rider-20081003032726296_640w.jpg

Still has a stylized flair, but without looking ridiculous. No complaints with curve appeal either. I wish Lara looked this stunning!

What on earth are you talking about? Her chest is overly ginormous! :eek:

LoveAmiga
22-10-08, 05:51

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/916/916226/golden-axe-beast-rider-20081003032716422_640w.jpg

That's a freakshow :/

xXhayleyroxXx
22-10-08, 05:52

Eidos.....Lara just isnt Lara without Heavenly oversized jubblies....

GIVE HER A BREAST AUGMENTATION.....NOW!!!!
:p

i dont think thats very fair to say, not everyone has big boobs, they're only making her more realsitic
theres nothing wrong with a friggin A cup

Bladerj
22-10-08, 06:14
About the breast i dont mind the resize i mean,imagine a real woman with THOSE MEGA TITS doing all those acrobacy ? NO WAY IN HELL ! she would end up with a back problem.

LoveAmiga
22-10-08, 06:19
About the breast i dont mind the resize i mean,imagine a real woman with THOSE MEGA TITS doing all those acrobacy ? NO WAY IN HELL ! she would end up with a back problem.

Yeah, cause Tomb raider is so realistic :cln:

navinloveslara
22-10-08, 06:25

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/916/916226/golden-axe-beast-rider-20081003032726296_640w.jpg

OFF TOPIC, WHAT game is that?!

Looks freaking cool!

Bladerj
22-10-08, 06:31
Yeah, cause Tomb raider is so realistic :cln:

Hey we are going next gen now,sooner or later we are bound to get some advanced phisics engine,and i dont want to stumble to a spike death becouse her enormous tits changed the center of gravity of the character and made her loose her balance :) :ton:

OFF TOPIC, WHAT game is that?!

Looks freaking cool!

It's golden Axe, beast sth ( i think rider) ,and it indeed looks,but since the main focus of the game is riding beasts,and there is only one character i dont think it will be as good as it could be,but at least we still got the dragons and the gnomes thiefs :) .

navinloveslara
22-10-08, 06:35
Hey we are going next gen now,sooner or later we are bound to get some advanced phisics engine,and i dont want to stumble to a spike death becouse her enormous tits changed the center of gravity of the character and made her loose her balance :) :ton:

It's golden Axe, beast sth ( i think rider) ,and it indeed looks,but since the main focus of the game is riding beasts,and there is only one character i dont think it will be as good as it could be,but at least we still got the dragons and the gnomes thiefs :) .

:vlol:!

Rik4you
22-10-08, 07:05
Wait...you don't think this is sexy?!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa160/Lviz119/larashape.png

Brrr.. She has hair on her leg.. :vlol::vlol::vlol:

(i know its dirt ;))

tha_mattster
22-10-08, 07:36
I can't tell much difference from Legend :confused:

Old Lara didn't have curves either - she was like a pencil with a tribute to Giza stuck on her chest. :cln::D:p

If they made the holsters and stuff on her belt bigger than would give her a better shape :) And uggs are not very sexy. Classic Lara wore military style boots with very very tight lacing ;) not gravity boots with jumbo safety straps - which is what I see above.

Heckler
22-10-08, 07:46

Hahahahaha OMG....It looks naughty....:D

domina
22-10-08, 07:56
I can't tell much difference from Legend :confused:

Old Lara didn't have curves either - she was like a pencil with a tribute to Giza stuck on her chest. :cln::D:p

If they made the holsters and stuff on her belt bigger than would give her a better shape :) And uggs are not very sexy. Classic Lara wore military style boots with very very tight lacing ;) not gravity boots with jumbo safety straps - which is what I see above.

Are you kidding me about old Lara? She had a perfect hour-glass bod and a great ass, at least in game (some renders were kinda... bleh). Full chest, thick thighs, bubble butt:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/vixen21/Tomb%20Raider/5d823d20.jpg

ivannnnn
22-10-08, 08:00
Where's the perfectness? ;)

Moon-Safari
22-10-08, 08:04
Are you kidding me about old Lara? She had a perfect hour-glass bod and a great ass, at least in game (some renders were kinda... bleh). Full chest, thick thighs, bubble butt:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/vixen21/Tomb%20Raider/5d823d20.jpg

exactly.

DITTO. She has alot of curves and is very gorgeous already. They don't want to make her too sexy or there will be more reviews only talknig about her ass and not the game etc. There's already been some and it's not even out yet.

But at what cost? I rather let the sexist reviewers say whatever they want, than have Lara lose her amazing curves.

Wicked
22-10-08, 09:45
I think it's not important at all :p