PDA

View Full Version : Who else is spoiler free?

Supernova
29-10-08, 20:11
So it's just a few more weeks till the release of Underworld.

And I'm very proud to say I'm as good as spoiler free, I've only seen the teaser trailer and the first official trailer.

No gameplay trailers, no cut scenes, no storyline secrets no nothing.

And I've only seen the screens that are posted on the main site here.

I wasn't going to do it at first, but I did it with TRA and it made (for me at least) it to be a much more exciting first play through.

So who else had remained strong and is still in for many surprising things when the game arrives? :)

L.A.W.
29-10-08, 20:19
omg... You are so Strong.:eek:

That's all I can say. Sooo strong... :rolleyes:

Raider_of_tombs
29-10-08, 20:21
I've tried to remain as spoiler free as possible, just so that when I get to play the game I get the sence that I'm there with lara descovering it for the first time :tea:

It is however proving very difficult, the temptation to watch and see what the gameplay is like is very strong :hea:

But from what I have seen, this looks like it could be back to classic lara like we all love and missed dearly.

:jmp:

JonnyT
29-10-08, 20:22
I have no idea how you do it lol.

I'm gonna have to chain my self up for the next game lmao :)

I've seen most of the spoilerish videos out. However, they've thankfully not given "too" much away from the main storyline.

Seb_01225
i did...
until the demo got released and i got it straight away!
i was doing so well too! but i love the demo and i am gonna stay away from more spoilers if i can.

RAID
I haven't even tried to remain spoiler free. I don't like surprises.

Rileigh
Almost. Just the croft manor here. And that's bout it!!

I Need A Map
29-10-08, 20:24
I have decided that I dont want to watch anymore spoilers...
I have the demo now so that will do me until the game is released.

Quasimodo
29-10-08, 20:28
Winston dyes his hair to look young again!
Zip shoots the bird at the prime minister!
Lara sees a tomb again!

paulwork
29-10-08, 20:30
I'm not totally spoiler-free. But, since last week I've stopped viewing any more footage, and now I only check out the relatively harmless threads.

lararoxs
29-10-08, 20:35
Very little to hardly any spoilers here!:wve:

Megalith
29-10-08, 20:37
I used to be spoiler free.But recently i started to watch and read everything.

dais-vs-lara
29-10-08, 20:41

And I'm very proud to say I'm as good as spoiler free, I've only seen the teaser trailer and the first official trailer.

I wasn't going to do it at first, but I did it with TRA and it made (for me at least) it to be a much more exciting first play through.

So who else had remained strong and is still in for many surprising things when the game arrives? :)

i saw everything what you can see of TRU
and that was stupid of me :p
from now i'm not gonna watch any new spoiler thingie anymore
( so no Amanda, no Natla, no any other thing of TRU )
becous the last view weeks we will get much i think )
omg i already saw to much did i :(
and OMG no demo......:eek:
how do you do that?.
you realy realy are strong
( but people from holland ARE strong:p )

TRhalloween
29-10-08, 20:43
i saw everything what you can see of TRU
and that was stupid of me :p
from now i'm not gonna watch any new spoiler thingie anymore
( so no Amanda, no Natla, no any other thing of TRU )
becous the last view weeks we will get much i think )
omg i already saw to much did i :(
and OMG no demo......:eek:
how do you do that?.
you realy realy are strong
( but people from holland ARE strong:p )

Those are spoilers themselves. :P

Wana b like Lara
29-10-08, 20:51
OMG! Now that you say that you made me jelouse! :o

For the next game i am staying spoiler free! :D

yesrushdt
29-10-08, 20:54
Winston dyes his hair to look young again!
Zip shoots the bird at the prime minister!
Lara sees a tomb again!

Stop the presses!!!!!!!;);););)

Z0mbieKiller
29-10-08, 20:59
Alas, I have the taint of spoilers about me...

tampi
29-10-08, 21:06

I think that what you thought on the game will be very valuable to us when you'll explain it. :)
Almost all of us are highly "contaminated" and conditioned by all the publications, photos and videos.
I hope can read your first impressions, if you type them. Will be a fresh reading.:):tmb:

Dark Lugia 2
29-10-08, 21:10

:eek: Good on ya, I bet you'll be the only person who wont complain that the game is too easy then, LOL!

CitanMK
29-10-08, 21:14
For the first time i'm nearly 100% spoiler free. I liked Tomb Raider Anniversary a lot but i was following every detail and knew everything about the game before playing, so this time i have been a lot more cautious.

Philio
29-10-08, 22:11
I'm so strong! :rolleyes: People it's a game.

Tom1358
29-10-08, 22:19
spoiler free,too :wve:

Supernova
30-10-08, 16:23
I think that what you thought on the game will be very valuable to us when you'll explain it. :)
Almost all of us are highly "contaminated" and conditioned by all the publications, photos and videos.
I hope can read your first impressions, if you type them. Will be a fresh reading.:):tmb:

I'll be sure to post that then ;)

*Kay*
30-10-08, 16:48
Me!!! I've only seen the official trailer and I almost never visit this section of the forums (okay, so maybe now is the exception, but I'm only reading thread titles and not clicking them).

Kay

Scott x
30-10-08, 16:49
For the first time i'm nearly 100% spoiler free. I liked Tomb Raider Anniversary a lot but i was following every detail and knew everything about the game before playing, so this time i have been a lot more cautious.
I was like that for TRL, I knew every puzzel, every enemy and where they are, I think I accualy knew the end the day before I played it... that totaly ruined it for me :l

Ive seen everything offical, nothing else and when it is released im not looking at anything Tomb Raider because I cant play it untill January.:(

tranniversary119
30-10-08, 16:50
Not me. Everything I've seen hasn't been considered a spoiler to me. The second week of November I'm staying away from the forums.

Drone
at least I ain't gonna play the demo

:wve:

AmericanAssassin
I wish I had that sort of self control, but I've honestly looked at everything I can find. I've seen Natla and everything. :(

Anthony-German
Hm... I'm not!! :D

Lara's home
30-10-08, 16:52
Unfortunatly, I'm not.
Due to people forgetting spoiler tags, and putting spoilers in the thread names, and me of course reading faster then thinking, I have been spoiled oh so much on the story, which is a shame.
I really shouldn't visit this section, I know, but I love discussions about pre-released games. :D
But I've not seen any cutscene's or pictures of other levels then 2. The most shown ones.

dinahcat
30-10-08, 17:02
I'm about 70% spoiler free. It's been hard, but I'm proud that I got that far. I wish, though that I hadn't seen some of things I did. Oh well...I'm spoiler free until launch...I need to build up my excitement level again!

Elmer
30-10-08, 19:21

I am spoilerfree enough:)
Only saw two locations, and from those a very tiny bit:)

Borges
30-10-08, 19:24
I'm spolier free when it comes to the demo. I want to discover all its secrets myself tomorrow.

Ariel
30-10-08, 19:36
To anyone who's spoiler free I amazed at your determination not to look at everything. I know I can control myself by not looking at basically everything that's out there.

pEhouse
30-10-08, 19:39
I'm more or less spoiler free because I just lost interest lookin at them after a while.
Same thing about the demo as Borges said, I don't wanna see any cutscenes or gameplay videos, I wanna be surprised tomorrow.

DA MAIN MAN
30-10-08, 20:02
Well done Supernova:tmb:

I am largely spoiler free. Seen so many spoiler threads on this forum and refused to click it:D

NightWish
30-10-08, 20:08
Me me meme MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sings*

_ush2_
30-10-08, 20:30
i have just seen 2 cutscenes and the screens but i wasnt happy with what i did in anniversary! i watched ALL the cutscenes on you tube!!!:smk::smk::mad::mad:

NightWish
30-10-08, 22:06
I jhave only seen the 1st trailer.... tyesterday :p because I put this goal to only see teh 1st traeiler that does not have anything to od with teh actual game. BUT ONLY WHEN i finish tr2 again. ANd havonng in mind I odnt have time - that took me quite a while :p SO I saw it and now I iwll only play the demo with no more vids. trailers and pics and will wait for teh game. And replay legend to be able to mkae a connection between teh 2 games more easily while wiating.