PDA

View Full Version : Missing file bigfile.000

MaxPower
01-11-08, 00:31
just tryed to extract demo, and im missing bigfile.000, if anyone wants to send it by email..please do, it should b small.

NatlaCrazyness
01-11-08, 00:32
Try download from TombRaiderChronicles.com or the torrent version here: http://*****************/torrent/4478061

Ward Dragon
01-11-08, 00:33
That file takes up nearly the entire space of the demo. If it was corrupted, you will have to download the demo again :( I can't remember how big it was prior to installation, but right now it is 1.45 GB.

NatlaCrazyness
01-11-08, 00:35
That file takes up nearly the entire space of the demo. If it was corrupted, you will have to download the demo again :( I can't remember how big it was prior to installation, but right now it is 1.45 GB.

No wonder why the full game will be 8 GB... :D

St4r
01-11-08, 00:35

Just like the name says: BIGfile. :D

MaxPower
01-11-08, 00:46
but before the installation it shouldnt have been that big?

can some check installation files again.

because i really dnt wanna wait any longer to play and mod the damn game,
i was so excited. and thats the torrent i downloaded in the first place.

:(:(:(:(

aussie500
01-11-08, 00:53
just tryed to extract demo, and im missing bigfile.000, if anyone wants to send it by email..please do, it should b small.

Its to big to send, just download this torrent to the same place as the first, recheck the file before starting your download and it will be almost complete, then it will work fine after you finish downloading the file. For some reason there was some errors in the bigfile of the original torrent, possibly because the file was too large for the program used to make the first torrent file.
http://*****************/torrent/4478061

NatlaCrazyness
01-11-08, 00:54
Its to big to send, just download this torrent to the same place as the first, recheck before starting your download will be almost complete, then it will work fine after to finish the downloading the file. For some reason there was some errors in the bigfile of the original torrent.
http://*****************/torrent/4478061

Hey, that was the link that I gave!

gtkilla
01-11-08, 00:54
You're better off downloading the demo again. The bigfile is actually larger than it by a few hundred megs.

MaxPower
01-11-08, 00:55
fineeee. ahahah :) will do now. i best not be wasting another GB of ma downloads lol

aussie500
01-11-08, 01:02
fineeee. ahahah :) will do now. i best not be wasting another GB of ma downloads lol

Well if you use the torrent file we told you the file will already be about 98% complete with what you have already downloaded. What you already downloaded is fine, but it is missing a few tiny bits of the bigfile, so it will not unpack correctly.

Hey, that was the link that I gave!

Yes but you do not need to download the entire file again in order to get a working demo.

EscondeR
01-11-08, 17:47
Check those also:
1. Do you both have antiviruses running while downloading?

2. What Internet connection speed and quality are you on?

3. What program do you use to download? Or plain browser, what version then?