PDA

View Full Version : Graphics/Texture Issue?

Guy101
02-11-08, 00:17
I first downloaded the demo and installed it and it played fine, twice through it played great actually. I have the latest drivers for my graphics sound card etc

When it finishes loading after that coastal thailand opening with the spinning circle, there no textures. You can see Lara, and her eyes, but no body, and you can only see the water, and you so none of the rock face or waterfall. Whats going on?

Guy

EscondeR
02-11-08, 10:41
1. Run Diagnose.exe (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/download/diagnose.exe) and post the report - let's look on your PC specs.

2. Try minimizing graphical settings in initial TRU demo setup (Start > Programs > Eidos > TRU Demo > TRU Demo Setup). Turn off FullScreen FX, Water FX, Shadows, Reflections, FSAA. Set filtering to Trilinear and turn Tripple buffering off. See if the demo works OK then.

Guy101
02-11-08, 19:19
Tryed all that turning down the settings, i even turned it all down to the minimum and it was the same.

2GB mem
160GB HDD
Geforce Go 7600
Vista Premium
Core 2 Duo T5500

What is that diagnose.exe thing?

Guy

EscondeR
03-11-08, 21:47
Diagnostic tool, it retrieves your PC specs, error logs, etc...
If you don't trust us, why ask for help then :p

McGrandpa
01-12-08, 23:05
Diagnostic tool, it retrieves your PC specs, error logs, etc...
If you don't trust us, why ask for help then :p

Diagnose.exe returns some inaccurate information.

It does not properly identify 2 or more monitors in DualView. It does not properly identify the CPU. It does not properly identify the OS. It does not properly identify the RAM or amount of ram.

At least, not on my system.

McG.