PDA

View Full Version : Angelina Breaking Picture!


TheEveningStar
29-04-04, 01:32
Look what i forund!

http://www.starmagazine.com/images/star/138289/47953.jpg

DragonDan
29-04-04, 03:08
Brad is too lucky!!!

TheEveningStar
29-04-04, 12:56
I know! And above that headlines it reads:"Jennifer's worst nightmare". How could it be her worst nightmare if he is just working with her not have to do anything else.

mr_croft79
29-04-04, 16:40
Originally posted by DragonDan:
Brad is too lucky!!!AGREED!!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

ianneganda
30-04-04, 04:09
Originally posted by TheEveningStar:
I know! And above that headlines it reads:"Jennifer's worst nightmare". How could it be her worst nightmare if he is just working with her not have to do anything else.maybe jeniffer is insecure with AJ!

[ 30. April 2004, 05:10: Message edited by: ianneganda ]

bumb1ebee
30-04-04, 05:36
I hate those types of magazines http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yuck.gif

Melonie Tomb Raider
30-04-04, 07:46
dude, if I was jennifer I wouldn't be happy either. I don't care if Brad "Got naked" with the ugliest woman in the world, he is still married to jen and she has every right to be upset. NORMALLY. However, since she does that kind of stuff with other guys for movies all the time too then she has no reason to be upset. Sometimes I wonder if actors and actresses should get married at all. :rolleyes: haha jk. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Kurtislover101
30-04-04, 11:47
Originally posted by bumb1ebee:
I hate those types of magazines http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yuck.gif I hate them too

[ 30. April 2004, 12:49: Message edited by: clorinda ]

Scottlee
30-04-04, 14:16
I didn't think that was Jolie when I first saw the pic. She looks different.

Anyway, I wouldn't trust a tacky mag like that being an authority on all the latest goss. The chances of Pitt and Jolie ever getting together are rather slim, I would have thought. I presume the headline refers to some movie they're starring in or something.

NatEcho
30-04-04, 15:49
Aren't they just talking about the film? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

TheEveningStar
30-04-04, 21:04
Originally posted by NatEcho:
Aren't they just talking about the film? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif Yes!

MizzXCroft
01-05-04, 07:03
Oh geez!.............. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/redface.gif