PDA

View Full Version : My xbox elite got the red rings

moodydog
02-11-08, 16:42
Yer, i was just about to download the tru demo and the banjo kazooie demo (both i was very excited for on 360), but my bros xbox 360 died!! :hea: :hea: :hea: like a day before the release...
i really wanted to compare the 2 demo versions to see which one i should get...
but its just sods law.. i even rarely go on the 360, but this was the one thing i wanted to see... and then it betrays me by dieing on such an important event :p :p :p :o :( :mad:

now i wont be able to see it until a month, when the new elite comes (and i was soo planning to get banjo kazooie coz its the next best thing since tomb raider)! :o

i thaught the elite doesnt die like the original 360?

Tihocan9
02-11-08, 17:47
Yer, i was just about to download the tru demo and the banjo kazooie demo (both i was very excited for on 360), but my bros xbox 360 died!! :hea: :hea: :hea: like a day before the release...
i really wanted to compare the 2 demo versions to see which one i should get...
but its just sods law.. i even rarely go on the 360, but this was the one thing i wanted to see... and then it betrays me by dieing on such an important event :p :p :p :o :( :mad:

now i wont be able to see it until a month, when the new elite comes (and i was soo planning to get banjo kazooie coz its the next best thing since tomb raider)! :o

i thaught the elite doesnt die like the original 360?

If I am not mistaken I beleive you can send it into Microsoft and have a new one sent to you free of charge? But maybe I am mistaken. Although I doubt it will be very fast.

irjudd
02-11-08, 19:02
Exactly what kind of technical support are you asking for here?

jackles
02-11-08, 19:21
Look on www.xbox.com there is a register and repair section in the support section, they will tell you what to do there.