PDA

View Full Version : About Dual-Shot...

Fdx Croft
04-11-08, 03:04
Hi everyone... Ive made this thread because the doubt is killing me and I didnt see any note about it...

Thing is the "dual-shot"... To those who have played the demo (not me :( )...

How does it works? Is it a good choice in combat? Hard to use?

Sorry if theres already a thread... I couldnt find one...

croft94
04-11-08, 03:08
You just shoot like normal but when 2 targets are in front of her, she shoots them both. It's reallly cool actually.

xD

Evan C.
04-11-08, 03:22
Coughs...silly question....coughs
:hug:

navinloveslara
04-11-08, 04:39
Just press the fire button as per normal.

If there're two enemies in front of her, you shoot both at the same time.

Really cool ;).

Tomb of Legends
04-11-08, 08:14
Thank god they put this in, and thank god that leaked Core AE footage did leak...otherwise CD wouldnt have stolen it :p

nickless
04-11-08, 08:18
well you don't have to press some special button to fire at two targets.just when she has two enemies at her sight sometimes she fires at both :)

KC Mraz
04-11-08, 08:42
Thank god they put this in, and thank god that leaked Core AE footage did leak...otherwise CD wouldnt have stolen it :p

Core wanted dual shooting since TR1 (there's a early TR1 gameplay video on where it appears, it can be find on YouTube but i think it's watermarked). It is hardy "from TRAE" :P

White Rabbit
04-11-08, 08:55
I wonder if you really want her to shoot at two targets at the same time. If you shoot a single target with both guns, you can kill it twice as fast, meaning that it doesn't matter whether you concentrate on shooting one or both together because it takes the same amount of time to kill them both. The damage dealt to you by the enemy, however, would be reduced by 25% if you choose to shoot them one at a time (assuming that they are both the same type of enemy, with identical rates of attack).

jaywalker
04-11-08, 09:33
I wonder if you really want her to shoot at two targets at the same time. If you shoot a single target with both guns, you can kill it twice as fast, meaning that it doesn't matter whether you concentrate on shooting one or both together because it takes the same amount of time to kill them both. The damage dealt to you by the enemy, however, would be reduced by 25% if you choose to shoot them one at a time (assuming that they are both the same type of enemy, with identical rates of attack).

hence why u can kinda choose to switch target whilst shooting to concentrate all on one :)

ccroft2003
04-11-08, 10:14
Come on though guys, duel shooting was introduced in Tomb Raider 1 so CD really haven't done anything but put something back in the game that they took out to start off with. How they can promote this as being a new "Lara feature" is rediculous. CD really need to start being a bit more creative :/