PDA

View Full Version : Random Question...


the croft woman!
01-04-04, 13:59
What do you hate most about the opposite sex?

For me it'd have to be men aint very good at showing their emotions...

vectra_sri
01-04-04, 14:14
Originally posted by the croft woman!:
What do you hate most about the opposite sex?

For me it'd have to be men aint very good at showing their emotions...maybe its just the type of guys you've encountered in life ;) personally i believe some guys are better than showing there feelings than other , just the same with girls http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

maybe guys just show there emotions differently http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

[ 01. April 2004, 15:17: Message edited by: Vectra Sri ]

the croft woman!
01-04-04, 14:19
Well, every guy I have ever known with the exception of about.. 2 or 3 have been useless at showing emotions! G, he can tell me how hes feeling and he can show he loves me... But when he's upset, he cant let it out infront of people.. .I broke up with him on Saturday, and it werent till the following day before I went home that I found out he had actually been up all night in his room crying into his pillow :( my poor baby...
My mate Martin, he's really good at giving help, but when there's something up with him, he wont tell no-one or show it, and we only find out online in private and so long we swear not to tell no-one!

Anyway, what do you hate most about girls vectra?

vectra_sri
01-04-04, 14:22
girls in general or people you've gone out with ? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

the croft woman!
01-04-04, 14:26
people you've gone out with... well i have to dis-agree with that one, I've never regretted going out with someone, just regretted what happened with them.. in my opinion if you've gone out with someone, you cant entirely hate them!... but then again... looking at James... yeah people you've gone out with good one http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

But Girls in general!!! :eek: You Gay or summat????

vectra_sri
01-04-04, 14:30
I wouldnt use the word hate, its such a negative word and can upset a lot of people if they take it the wrong way , but there are a couple of things that come to mind but i choose not to disclose it in public http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

the croft woman!
01-04-04, 14:32
Hate is a strong word, and I really cant stand that word... But there are 2 people who aint in my life no more... well one is but the other aint, who i can well and truly say I HATE!
One of them is my best mate's BF, so I cant really tell her... he's about as bad as my ex! Grrr i just wanna punch him when i see him! He so nasty to her! (emotionally) :(

fugitive
01-04-04, 14:37
the thing i hate the most about girls is their constant whining :rolleyes: and they never stop going on about their guy problems :rolleyes: TCW is a prime example of all these things. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/cutie.gif

[ 01. April 2004, 15:37: Message edited by: fugitive ]

the croft woman!
01-04-04, 14:41
hehe http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif
Ok what I also hate about guys is that they wont stop whining when a girl is trying to whine to them about guys being a pain in the arse http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

BTW im good at whineing, its fun http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

vectra_sri
01-04-04, 14:42
everyone has negative or upsetting reasons towards a previous person they have gone out, especially if the person has the negative or upsetting feeling was the 1 who ended the relationship, but relationships are very complicated and no1 can predict what can happen in them

NatEcho
01-04-04, 14:43
Whiners!!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

Play nicely, kids! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

fugitive
01-04-04, 14:44
ALL girls are good at whining ;) the only way to shut them up is to either gag them or give them what they want http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

or u could both at the same time http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/silent.gif

the croft woman!
01-04-04, 14:45
Originally posted by Vectra Sri:
especially if the person has the negative or upsetting feeling was the 1 who ended the relationshipOk im confused now :confused:

the croft woman!
01-04-04, 14:46
Originally posted by fugitive:
ALL girls are good at whining ;) the only way to shut them up is to either gag them or give them what they want http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

or u could both at the same time http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/silent.gif HAHAHAHA :D Know what is funny? whine to the guy, and when he starts to whine at you because you've managed to confuse him, whine even more and watch the guys face drop in a "please shut up" or "what the hell is going on here?" kinda look! its priceless http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/cutie.gif

laracroft8290
01-04-04, 14:47
Originally posted by fugitive:
the thing i hate the most about girls is their constant whining :rolleyes: and they never stop going on about their guy problems :rolleyes: TCW is a prime example of all these things. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/cutie.gif Play nice... ;)

What I dis-like about opposite sex...well, I dis-like it when you shove me out of the shoe aisle during after Christmas Sales.... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/pillow.gif

NatEcho
01-04-04, 14:48
Originally posted by the croft woman!:
HAHAHAHA :D Know what is funny? whine to the guy, and when he starts to whine at you because you've managed to confuse him, whine even more and watch the guys face drop in a "please shut up" or "what the hell is going on here?" kinda look! its priceless http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/cutie.gif Hehehehehehe.............. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif

vectra_sri
01-04-04, 14:49
Originally posted by the croft woman!:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vectra Sri:
especially if the person has the negative or upsetting feeling was the 1 who ended the relationshipOk im confused now :confused: </font>[/QUOTE]ok i'll try and explain this in simple terms

if a guy breaks up with his girl , its obvious he's got negative or upsetting feeling inside him which has made him to decide to break up with her, everything in life happens for a reason, if things didnt work out in past relationships then it werent meant to be , but it has to happen for a reason http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

the croft woman!
01-04-04, 14:50
Originally posted by laracroft8290:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fugitive:
[qb]

What I dis-like about opposite sex...well, I dis-like it when you shove me out of the shoe aisle during after Christmas Sales.... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/pillow.gif How about when your clothes shopping with a guy, you try summat on then the just say "yeah its nice, get it!" and they aint even looked at you! thats sooo irritating! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/violent.gif

laracroft8290
01-04-04, 14:51
Originally posted by fugitive:
ALL girls are good at whining ;) the only way to shut them up is to either gag them or give them what they want http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

or u could both at the same time http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/silent.gif Play nice ;)

laracroft8290
01-04-04, 14:52
Originally posted by the croft woman!:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by laracroft8290:
Originally posted by fugitive:
[qb]

What I dis-like about opposite sex...well, I dis-like it when you shove me out of the shoe aisle during after Christmas Sales.... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/pillow.gif How about when your clothes shopping with a guy, you try summat on then the just say "yeah its nice, get it!" and they aint even looked at you! thats sooo irritating! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/violent.gif </font>I guess I'm the minority...I like shopping with women...I have actual comments, suggestions, honest opinions everything... :D

NatEcho
01-04-04, 14:55
Originally posted by laracroft8290:
I guess I'm the minority...I like shopping with women...I have actual comments, suggestions, honest opinions everything... :D :eek:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif

:D

laracroft8290
01-04-04, 14:57
Originally posted by NatEcho:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by laracroft8290:
I guess I'm the minority...I like shopping with women...I have actual comments, suggestions, honest opinions everything... :D :eek:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/flirt.gif

:D </font>[/QUOTE]http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

[ 01. April 2004, 15:58: Message edited by: laracroft8290 ]

Draco
01-04-04, 18:07
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif

Soma Holiday
01-04-04, 18:22
A man's disrespect for the female sex.

Miss60
01-04-04, 19:25
For some reason, whenever I go out to meet a decent guy, all I find are guys who either only flirt just to end up in the sack or guys who only come over to talk just bcz they're so drunk that they'd go for anything walking http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yuck.gif

justin
01-04-04, 19:29
Originally posted by Marianne:
For some reason, whenever I go out to meet a decent guy, all I find are guys who either only flirt just to end up in the sack or guys who only come over to talk just bcz they're so drunk that they'd go for anything walking http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yuck.gif you're meeting the wrong guys Marianne ;)

NatEcho
01-04-04, 20:01
Awe, Marianne! :(

You need to change your hang-out spots! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif

Draco
01-04-04, 20:19
Yeah, you hang out at the wrong place if you only find the horney fish at the bottom of the barrel...