PDA

View Full Version : Serious miracle-serious problem

CarolinaPanic
10-11-08, 14:45
Ok, I will start this thread with a couple of not-so-unique words...but they are true. "I am a big TR fan"! Seriously.
And I don't know what would you say about the thing I'm going to talk about,but for me,It's a miracle...

I've done the test and It said FAIL! I was so depressed,I didn't know what to do-cry or forget about it...or...try!? Yes,I did try. :)
I extracted it,Installed it and started the game. Who knew...IT STARTED!
I clicked the button to start the game,and it started loading the Thailand level.
It was loading,and loading for about 10 seconds,and then my computer rebooted.
I was soooooo mad! And sad! :(:mad::(:mad:

Now,let me introduce you to my PC:

Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.66GHz
512 MB RAM

blah,blah...I passed everything else

THE THING THATS BUGGING ME:

In the results of the scan in minimum it said the CPU speed isn't enough,but in recommended it said it is. So,i guess that means...?

And yeah,I know the RAM isn't enough,but I can buy that. :)

What do you think,If I buy my RAM,will the game start?
Or should I just leave it...?
.................................................. ......

AND IF ANY ONE HERE ALSO DOESN'T HAVE THE MINIMUM CPU SPEED TO RUN TR UNDERWORLD,BUT DID TRY AND IT DID START...CAN HE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GRAPHIC CARD DOES HE HAVE AND HIS RAM...
THANX!!! :)

Fdx Croft
10-11-08, 14:54
The same to me...

Intel Celeron CPU 2.30 GHz, 256 MB RAM... GeForce 6200 256 MB...

The game opens, when appears the screen of Thailand, after a lot of time, my PC reboots...

No way, it wont work for you neither... and I think the RAM increment wont change too much... Maybe youll need a new processor and a new GPU... :(

CarolinaPanic
10-11-08, 15:59
The same to me...

Intel Celeron CPU 2.30 GHz, 256 MB RAM... GeForce 6200 256 MB...

The game opens, when appears the screen of Thailand, after a lot of time, my PC reboots...

No way, it wont work for you neither... and I think the RAM increment wont change too much... Maybe youll need a new processor and a new GPU... :(

Well,I won't be buying a new processor cos of Tomb Raider.
I mean,I am a big fan,but I'm not ready to do that.

I am soooo sad...:(:(:(:(:(

I don't know If I should even try to buy RAM...

Neteru
10-11-08, 17:58
Please refer back to your original thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=138116) and the instructions there.

Thanks.