PDA

View Full Version : Why don't the TR4 DC cheats work??

Dia2blo
10-11-08, 19:48
I have always wondered, as i was planning to skip to my favourite level earlier :S Why doesn't the level skip cheat work on the dreamcast? The one where you apparently face north, go to the load icon in the inventory, then hold L + R and press Y... I've never managed to get the cheat to work :confused::confused::confused:

NatlaCrazyness
10-11-08, 20:43
I have always wondered, as i was planning to skip to my favourite level earlier :S Why doesn't the level skip cheat work on the dreamcast? The one where you apparently face north, go to the load icon in the inventory, then hold L + R and press Y... I've never managed to get the cheat to work :confused::confused::confused:
Are you sure that you are on north? Anyways try reading this.
http://www.gamespot.com/dreamcast/action/tombraiderthelastrevelation/hints.html
OMG! They gave TR4 DC a 5.4 :mad:

Titanium
10-11-08, 20:49
IGN gave it 3/10.

NatlaCrazyness
10-11-08, 20:58
IGN gave it 3/10.

Wow, what's wrong with Dreamcast? PS1 won 8\10... lol, I thought that DC was better than PS1 (on 2003 DC was death, while PS1 was alive...)

Dia2blo
10-11-08, 22:50
Its wierd actually, the only fault i have with the DC version is that the controls are a bit difficult to get used to... other than that its superior in every way :(.. Anyways i've tried everything but the cheat won't work.... I guess i'll just have to complete the game again... shame :D