PDA

View Full Version : it got me by surprise *spoiler free*

redfox45
17-11-08, 15:52
About 3 minutes ago I went onto youtube looking for a minor spoiler and ended up catching the title of a video..3 words that ruined the entire game for me. Obviously I will still get it and am exited about the game but just to let you know.

Dont underestimate how danerous these times are, trust nothing, give in to nothing if you care enough about the plot you probably shouldn't even be in this forum reading this right now. I now feel devastated for being so stupid..be careful out there.

Lara Croft Fan Joe
17-11-08, 15:53
I know how you feel...

Dixie
17-11-08, 15:53
That's too bad. :o

Thanks for the warning though! I'll be sure to stay off Youtube!

TRhalloween
17-11-08, 15:55
Was it...
*spoilers*Alister's death scene?*spoilers*

thevman
17-11-08, 15:56
Wait, you search youtube for TRU vids and DON'T expect to be spoiled???? :vlol:

[Xmas]
17-11-08, 15:56
About 3 minutes ago I went onto youtube looking for a minor spoiler and ended up catching the title of a video..3 words that ruined the entire game for me. Obviously I will still get it and am exited about the game but just to let you know.God, exactly...:rolleyes:
I know full story of "unreleased" TRU and I just look at YouTube!

berres88
17-11-08, 15:57
THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!:hea::hea::hea:

Rileigh
17-11-08, 15:58
Was it...
*spoilers*spoilers*

Haha, this was the one that did the game in for me. I don't care if I don't play it, I know what happens.

ZIP!2009
17-11-08, 16:01
the ending of the game is on youtube

do yuou wanna know what happens

yes??............. OK

well lara jumps on a bannana an flies home

Rileigh
17-11-08, 16:05
the ending of the game is on youtube

do yuou wanna know what happens

yes??............. OK

well lara jumps on a bannana an flies home

and Zip and Alister are there bickering. :D

I seen the ending, pity I'm not playing for another year or two. Or three.

Alex Fly
17-11-08, 16:23
That sucks, but be sure to stay away from YouTube if you don't wanna risk to be spoiled...

Encore
17-11-08, 16:33
Haha, this was the one that did the game in for me. I don't care if I don't play it, I know what happens.

Huh... Haven't you learned anything about quoting messages with spoilers in them?! This thread clearly states "SPOILER FREE" and you might have just ****ed that up for someone who reads the first page.

Rileigh
17-11-08, 16:56
Huh... Haven't you learned anything about quoting messages with spoilers in them?! This thread clearly states "SPOILER FREE" and you might have just ****ed that up for someone who reads the first page.

How sad.

Oh well, if you're that bothered.....

TRhalloween
17-11-08, 18:00
I watched the ending on youtube. COULDN'T HELP IT!

Not much of a spoiler but still:
*SPOILERS*It's really sad*SPOILERS*