PDA

View Full Version : Any Playstation 2 people out here awaiting TRU?

TerraCreek
18-11-08, 20:17
I know I will be. According to IGN, its'll be released in January, maybe the 27th? I asked Keir, and he has no information on the subject. Any of you changed your platform for TRU because of this? Are you as frustrated as me that everyone gets to play it before you?

thevman
18-11-08, 20:18
Down right ticked off! :mad::hea: the game will be old news by the time I get it. :(

Wana b like Lara
18-11-08, 20:19
I am on my way! :wve:

lara_bond
18-11-08, 20:20
i was going to get ps2, but im not waiting that long, so wii here i come

xx_Hunt_xx
18-11-08, 20:21
Yes
I asked for the game for xmas
it was the only thing id asked for
then i realised like yesterday that the PS2 version isnt out till Jan!
So i cant get it for xmas
haha so il most likly get nothing for xmas now!
Tbh im not that bothered that i have to wait. Just means we get the excited of playing it a little later but we still get to play it...imagine if they said the game wasnt gonna be out on PS2!

Aphrodite22
18-11-08, 20:22
i only have PS2.. im so ****ed :mad:..

and i asked yesterday at a videogame store when was it arriving and they told me this week :confused:

Yes
Tbh im not that bothered that i have to wait. Just means we get the excited of playing it a little later but we still get to play it...imagine if they said the game wasnt gonna be out on PS2!

i asked it for my birthday which is this week the 22nd and now i dont know what to ask for

Buffy87
Im waiting . Currently patiently .. but once my exam revision sets in Ill be more stressed and more prone to anger about anything :) Ha. I wont be changing my platform - simply because its impractical for me to do so right now .. and whilst Im slightly concerned that the whole game will be spoiled for me - Im currently avoiding any spoiler type threads so be nice :) Im not too concerned about having to wait to play it. I would rather wait and play it than not play it at all.. if you know what I mean.

Edit : Also part of my Xmas present - so I gotta check now that my mother hasn't requested a bunched delivery from Amazon.. coz people dont wanna have Xmas in January I dont think.. at least my sister wont. So I had better check that she requests seperate delivery for TRU.

thevman
Wait, let's see what they say come january. I am expecting them to stab us in the back and cancel it! http://www.storagebin.us/smilies/smilies/rant.gif

Yuna´s Wish
18-11-08, 20:24
Here I am :) Supposing I got a next-gen console/better PC in the meanwhile...I´d still get the PS2 version on January.

I wish CD had been able to distribute the game into 2 DVDs so as to improve many aspects throughout over 8 GBs. I guess it´d have more costly, plus not everybody would buy a 2 DVD-ed game...but it could have allowed them to finish it in time and, probably, have a great game quality.

They updated the date at the site. It now says January 9th. Let´s hope it doesn´t get delayed once again (or cancelled, as the worst scenario).

Buffy87
18-11-08, 20:24
thevman : :O Oh please don't... Im keeping myself upbeat at the moment but cancellation talk is not good for my revision technique! Ha ha.

xx_Hunt_xx
18-11-08, 20:26

and i asked yesterday at a videogame store when was it arriving and they told me this week :confused:

i asked it for my birthday which is this week the 22nd and now i dont know what to ask for

Happy birthday for the 22nd :) :hug:

*does smug look* i may of been the first person to wish you happy birthday...might be early..but still :)

TerraCreek
18-11-08, 20:28

Yeah, same here.
They said it'd be here, but I'm thinking that they're thinking of PS3. :hea:
Me too!
Yes

I know! It was number on on my list of MUST HAVE OR DIE's.
Terra only owns a PS2, and now I plan on saving for a 360, so I'm wondering what I should do...

*does smug look* i may of been the first person to wish you happy birthday...might be early..but still :)
Happy birthday! :D
Mine's December 7th. Woot!
2nd! xD

Aphrodite22
18-11-08, 20:29

[COLOR="Green"]Happy birthday! :D
Mine's December 7th. Woot!

Candee Sparks
18-11-08, 20:41
I'm not even bothering anymore, I just give up. I'll play it in a year probably when I see it on a used PS2 shelf if it peaks my interest. Too much disappointment to even want to pick it up off a shelf. I'm not waiting until February or March for this to come out, sorry I've already waited long enough.

DanV
18-11-08, 20:58
Stop complaining and buy a next gen console.

Hairhelmet12
18-11-08, 20:59
i got only a ps2..but i might beg etting a 360 for chrismas i dont know, but so far yeah, i gotta wait till ps2 comes out

Im sorr but danV shut the hell up! some people can afford to just go right out and buy a 360 or a ps3 so shut the hell up..

Buffy87
18-11-08, 21:02

Thats really out of order. Nobody here is complaining so much as voicing their opinion. Not everyone can afford a next gen console and you shouldn't presume that they can.Besides everyone has a right to voice their opinion which is what we are doing here in this thread. You however, are being insensitive , unsympathetic and rude. And there is certainly no need for that. If you have nothing constructive to say then you really shouldn't speak at all.

Im sorry but that comment really annoyed me and I have no idea why...

TerraCreek
18-11-08, 21:04
i got only a ps2..but i might beg etting a 360 for chrismas i dont know, but so far yeah, i gotta wait till ps2 comes out

Im sorr but danV shut the hell up! some people can afford to just go right out and buy a 360 or a ps3 so shut the hell up..

Well, I'm not sorry, but I agree!
I don't really mind that its delayed, if they will to make it more awesome, but I wish that they had told us sooner. I'm saving for a 360, but I have to make car payments and stuff like that. It takes a while! Some people don't get life on the freeway, so to speak.

Thats really out of order. Nobody here is complaining so much as voicing their opinion. Not everyone can afford a next gen console and you shouldn't presume that they can.Besides everyone has a right to voice their opinion which is what we are doing here in this thread. You however, are being insensitive , unsympathetic and rude. And there is certainly no need for that. If you have nothing constructive to say then you really shouldn't speak at all.

Im sorry but that comment really annoyed me and I have no idea why...

Precisely. :hug:
We are just letting ourselves be heard. More than likely, we'll all have to get a next-gen console for TR9, but Edios promised us a Playstation 2 version, and they only told us last week that it was going to be delayed. That's unfair to me.

TR93
18-11-08, 21:04
PS2 Girl here:wve:

I want a 360 though:p...
I NEED ONE!!!:p

Yuna´s Wish
18-11-08, 21:07

Stop complaining and let Eidos in peace and away from Spain...touchè? :)

Well, many here won´t understand what I´m talking about anyway :tmb:

People here are as able to complain on this matter as you are about Eidos not having a strong Marketing campaing at Spain.

TerraCreek
18-11-08, 21:08

xD
Me too! I'll probably have enough for the normal Xbox360 in February! Maybe I'll just wait for that money instead of TRU on Playstation....:pi: NAH! When I get my 360, I'll buy it for that and just play the good ole' games I have on my Playstation 2. I want to see the comparsion anyway.

Wana b like Lara
18-11-08, 21:08

Anna right? :D I'm Anna too! :p So you want a 360 eh? Why not a PS3? :o

TerraCreek
18-11-08, 21:10
Anna right? :D I'm Anna too! :p So you want a 360 eh? Why not a PS3? :o

I love Sony to death, but I can't pay $300 bucks for a gaming console. I'll go with dreaded Microsoft...:whi:

Wana b like Lara
18-11-08, 21:10
Exactly the same here! :wve: I'm actually becoming more fond of the Xbox i don't know why, it's like my new little amateur friend! :D

Candee Sparks
18-11-08, 21:11

Dish out the money for the system and to buy the game for us then if you seem to think that all of us can afford one with that petty remark. Don't input your unsympathetic opinion unless you have a reason for us to stop complaining.

TerraCreek
18-11-08, 21:15
Exactly the same here! :wve: I'm actually becoming more fond of the Xbox i don't know why, it's like my new little amateur friend! :D

I just don't really like the look of the system and the facts that everyone at school complains about "THE DEATH OF REDNESS". I don't want to make the mistake of a crappy game system. I don't really like the hand-held controls either.

But I'll adjust all that if it means playing Tomb Raider. :D

Dish out the money for the system and to buy the game for us then if you seem to think that all of us can afford one with that petty remark. Don't input your unsympathetic opinion unless you have a reason for us to stop complaining.

Agree very much so. Fifty bucks for a game!? That's crazy. For now...:mis:

Candee Sparks
18-11-08, 21:16
Agree very much so. Fifty bucks for a game!? That's crazy. For now...:mis:

$60 actually for next-gen. PS2 will be $30. ;)

TerraCreek
18-11-08, 21:18
$60 actually for next-gen. PS2 will be $30. ;)

-shrugs-
Either way its pricey.
:D I love cheap prices. Not worth the wait though. :(

rmecpirate
18-11-08, 21:57
I'm waiting and avoiding spoilers like crazy. I've never been around during the release of any of the previous games, and tend to get them about a year after they come out, so getting it in January or whenever is an early treat for me. I'd get a 360, but my other game staples are coming out on PS3 (FF13, RE5, KH). Besides, I've always been a PS fan more than XBOX :D

lita212
18-11-08, 23:38
i will probs get it when it comes out but wont be rushing. i spend my money goin out now and im usually working nights n sleeping in the day and i kinda have a life now so ive lost interest over the months. i will still get the game and will be curiouse as to what the look of it will turn out like since there obviously still working on it if its not even out yet on the ps2 and tbh so they should. they made anni and legend look good and these 2 games compared to the wii version looks amazing. so hopefully they will make it look like anni n legend.

**LARA LOVER**
19-11-08, 02:10
I was going to get the ps2 verison but I just bought a 360 on saturday so. :tea:

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-11-08, 02:12
There's at least a hundred things I'd rather spend my money on than a freaking gaming console... So yeah, looks like I'll be waiting with the rest of you. :whi:

Immortalis08
19-11-08, 02:27
i was going to get ps2, but im not waiting that long, so wii here i come

Get a 360...its much cheaper than a Wii nowadays. :whi:

That is, if you are selecting a Wii for its price alone. :)