PDA

View Full Version : If it dosn't get fix, this will be the worst TR game!

_Tomb_Raider
24-11-08, 20:35
Ok, so loooong time ago I buy TR Collection (1-6). So I started to play TRTLR But there is a problem, when I am loading some level it take sooo long. It took me 1:45 sck. Do you now how I can fix it....I got intil Crostal Ruins and there is no many parts and I have dide so much time! And after I did i have to waite 1:40......:hea::hea:HELP!

NatlaCrazyness
24-11-08, 20:41
Ok, so loooong time ago I buy TR Collection (1-6). So I started to play TRTLR But there is a problem, when I am loading some level it take sooo long. It took me 1:45 sck. Do you now how I can fix it....I got intil Crostal Ruins and there is no many parts and I have dide so much time! And after I did i have to waite 1:40......:hea::hea:HELP!
Download a patch here. (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/vista/patch.html)

CrisGer
24-11-08, 22:07
that should fix it up, these games were made for an earlier form of operating system and they do very well as they are to run on XP and more modern machines. That patch will help out a lot and post here on the technical section and there is great help there from wonderful mods from this community. Enjoy. TR IV is a great game and worth the effort to get it to run properly.

Mr.Burns
25-11-08, 00:30
I'll move this to Tech Support just in case you have any further issues.