PDA

View Full Version : help needed in the med

shadow_boy
02-12-08, 04:34
I just got my pc version of the game and I played the prologue just fine. the problems started as soon as I started the Mediterranean level. What's with the bugs in this game. I cannot dive into the ocean, the first time I tried it was fine, the camera went all wrong but I moved it and it went fine, then I was killed by a shark and I was sent to the las checkpoint which was back in the yatch, now I cannot dive, doesn't matter how much I try, in what area I try or if I reload the game or die on purpose it's always the same. Lara is always moved to the bottom of the boat and it's hard to move her from there, it just seems as if the current of the ocean is way too strong to let me swim. help please.
I cannot believe I waited all this time to get my hands on the game just to get so frustrated with this bug that doesn't let me continue the game.

ChingKong
02-12-08, 04:52
I've never encountered a bug like that, of course i'm playing on the 360...have you tried restarting the game?

shadow_boy
02-12-08, 05:06
I've never encountered a bug like that, of course I'm playing on the 360...have you tried restarting the game?

yes, I tried that already, it's so weird. I'm using an xbox controller by the way.

ChingKong
02-12-08, 05:10
hmmm...i dont know what to tell ya...
try posting your problem in this thread http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=139555
im sure these guys can help you out better than i can :tmb:

zaiko2000
02-12-08, 20:23
I have the same problem !!!
Did you find already a solution ?

shadow_boy
02-12-08, 20:33
I have the same problem !!!
Did you find already a solution ?

I did, I had to start a new game.
the good thing is, it happened at the beginning of the med so I only had to replay the prologue.

shadow_boy
02-12-08, 20:34
hmmm...i dont know what to tell ya...
try posting your problem in this thread http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=139555
im sure these guys can help you out better than i can :tmb:

Thanks