PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Internet? Payed nothing?

NatlaCrazyness
04-12-08, 18:14
Well, I'll tell you my story... I was on my mobile and I decided to go to wap.midishrine.com to download a MIDI. I though that I would waste money (I had 5,27) then I saved the MIDI file for the mobile and I thought that by browsing the web on the mobile I would waste 2, but then I check "My Vodafone" and my money was 5,27! I was like "er.... what the hell?"
Well, at least I got my MIDI for free :D

scion05
04-12-08, 18:23
That is the most exciting thing I had EVER read.

Punaxe
04-12-08, 18:32
Maybe they'll only charge you at the end of the month? Or you're still enjoying some "first month for free!" action?

NatlaCrazyness
04-12-08, 18:36
Maybe they'll only charge you at the end of the month? Or you're still enjoying some "first month for free!" action?

Err... no. They charge me while I'm browsing actually... but this time! Well to day I made a call I had 5,80 then I went see my money I had 5,27 then I went to the Internet to wap.midishrine.com I downloaded a MIDI. "First month free!" nope, this SIM card is not new and I use Vodafone since ages...
Oh well, I'm going to try other MIDI! :D

Chocola teapot
04-12-08, 18:39
Maybe they decided not to anger the Queen of Atlantis by making her pay money for her mobile internet. :whi:

Titanium
04-12-08, 18:42
Either...

They give you free internet time.
Your whole internet time is free.
Theres a bug.
You didnt download enough to get charged
They charge you per MB.

NatlaCrazyness
04-12-08, 18:53
I downloaded other MIDI and "My Vodafone" said...

€5,27

:jmp: I was fast on the website, so it maybe free Internet time... I check Vodafone how many minutes I have of Internet... I'll anwser back.

rickybazire
04-12-08, 19:14
That's similar to me.

I made a phone call, and didn't use up any credit...:confused:

And yes, I am on pay as you go.

NatlaCrazyness
04-12-08, 19:20
BTW everyone.
The first time that I used the internet on my mobile, I wasted money.
I don't use the bill system. I use the money system, charge the mobile SIM card with money. So if I'm making a call after the call is done, the call is payed. If I don't have money, I can't make a call. The only person that uses the bill system on my house is my father. :)

This is a perfect day XD

Punaxe
04-12-08, 19:33
(...)
You didnt download enough to get charged
They charge you per MB.

This is possible...

NatlaCrazyness
04-12-08, 19:36
This is possible...

I know... but 1hr later and still the same money!
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD I don't have a service like pay the Internet on the end of the day so... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

NatlaCrazyness
04-12-08, 22:23
Sorry for dump but...
Still 5,27 what the hell is going on?!

Betal
04-12-08, 22:29
That is the most exciting thing I had EVER read.

Lmao. :vlol:

irjudd
04-12-08, 22:43
In my experience it's usually best not to keep on buying something over and over and over just because it hasn't shown up on your account yet. Delayed account servers perhaps?

toxicraider
04-12-08, 22:44
You were using gprs right? just some phones have wifi which would be free. (kinda)

Neteru
04-12-08, 23:14
Sorry for dump but...
Still 5,27 what the hell is going on?!It's not exactly an earth-shattering matter.