PDA

View Full Version : Oh Shizzle

Indiana Croft
05-12-08, 01:31
Okay so here's the deal:

I'm bi and I've had this crush on this seemingly straight guy for four years now, and I've decided tht I'm going to tell him I like him. He has no idea that I'm bi let alone that I like him.

Okay, how the hell should I do this?:confused:

Camera Obscura
05-12-08, 01:38
Well is he bi/gay too? Because if he's straight then forget about it.

Actually, scratch that. Don't tell him you like him; period. That's probably the worst thing you can do. I know quite a few people who have gone up (or have had someone come up to them) and admit their liking. It doesn't always turn out good. If you really want this guy to notice you then I suggest you get to know him better as a friend before you try anything rash.

Indiana Croft
05-12-08, 01:41
Well is he bi/gay too? Because if he's straight then forget about it.

Actually, scratch that. Don't tell him you like him; period. That's probably the worst thing you can do. I know quite a few people who have gone up (or have had someone come up to them) and admit their liking. It doesn't always turn out good. If you really want this guy to notice you then I suggest you get to know him better as a friend before you try anything rash.

we've been friends since 6th grade. And I pick up strong hints he might be bi, thts it. Like sometimes it seems like he likes me. So thts all I got 2 go on:mad:

2kool4u
05-12-08, 01:43
well what does he do that gives you those hints.

Ikas90
05-12-08, 03:14
If you've been his friend since the 6th grade, I'm sure he wouldn't mind you asking him if he's bi or gay. Don't make it look like you're cracking onto him though, because then it could turn out bad.

rowanlim
05-12-08, 05:56
Yeah it's better to find out what his orientation is. If he's straight, better not confess because you may lose a very good friend. Be calm & steady, Saki's right, don't make it look like you're interrogating him :) Good luck :tmb: