PDA

View Full Version : What joys Has TRF bought you?

sandygrimm
05-12-08, 08:47
I know it's an odd question but I was just curious:P

TRF bought me friends, fun, and banning:D an a lot of TR info that I didn't know much about (and a place to where I can kill time when I'm not shooting chickens)

Logie 12 =]
05-12-08, 09:00
Wallpapers... how to get rid of viruses... some new friends, and new software /patches

i dont Really know but im addicted to TRF :D:D

nickless
05-12-08, 09:03
yeah me too.
so nice people.i always get a few laughs when i log in.
and also many gooness!!!!!!!
a few not-so-little spoilers but lets ignore them :rolleyes:
in one word FUN :jmp:

Nannonxyay
05-12-08, 09:03
A couple of very nice friends and maybe a few enemies. :p

Tomb of Legends
05-12-08, 09:18
Alot of memories, lols and info :wve:

Good times huh?

Swaye
05-12-08, 09:34
Lots of infos, media on TR games and nice and fun discussions :)

Rileigh
05-12-08, 09:37
I know it's an odd question but I was just curious:P

TRF bought me friends, fun, and banning:D an a lot of TR info that I didn't know much about

Friends!! :hug::hug: Some awesome fantastic people here!! (not you Shandy :p you're a bad influence)

Aside from that, I think some times the rule here is have fun, but to much and we will bring you down!!!

jamieoliver22
05-12-08, 11:43
Friends, memories, arguments, bans and my girlfriend :p

Lavinder
05-12-08, 11:47
Friends, memories, arguments, bans and my girlfriend :p

Ditto, but boyfriend :p.

rowanlim
05-12-08, 11:53
Many new friends, learned more about computers haha, TR & world issues :tmb: :hug: :D

marla_biggs
05-12-08, 11:55
it's brought me something to do when i'm bored!

and it's a great place to discuss TR obviously :D

jamieoliver22
05-12-08, 12:23
Ditto, but boyfriend :p.

Yeah, but my girlfriend is hotter than your boyfriend is...

underpushunter
05-12-08, 12:25
Very much goodness...
Friends yay!
And all kind of cool and fun stuff!:)

viper456
05-12-08, 12:28
Its brought me a a few very dear friends that I enjoy talking to on a daily basis. TRF has brought me my fair share of hassle too but its nothing major sp yay for TRF :)

Yeah, but my girlfriend is hotter than your boyfriend is...

lmfao idiots :p

Angelus
05-12-08, 12:30
TRF has brought me some fantastic friends! :D And a lot of bannings and arguments, but that's just part of the fun. :p

Titanium
05-12-08, 12:48
All TRF brings me is pain. :( :p

Carbonek_0051
05-12-08, 12:56
All TRF brings me is pain. :( :p

Don't make me cause more:smk:

:p

TRF brought me a bunch of friends, enemies, arguments, and some awsome debates. :)

Gotta love TRF

Dapling
05-12-08, 13:00
lots of freinds! :hug::hug: ...and some enemies I guess

Geck-o-Lizard
05-12-08, 13:01
...without TRF keeping me up til 7 in the morning all through summer '03, I'd never have fought to get internet in my room. :p

There! The joy TRF has brought me is an excuse for my addiction. :mis:

patriots88888
05-12-08, 13:02
Friends, laughter, and knowing that no matter how lonely and boring life may get sometimes, there's always a place to go to brighten my mood, even if just a little. :) :hug:

TR love
05-12-08, 13:09
something to do on the internet!

friends, laughs, lots of info about TR and good times...and lots of warnings too...:D

Angelx14
05-12-08, 13:29
Notin

Umm, ,buddies, I guess? =D

Ikas90
05-12-08, 13:43
Quite a lot. TRF became a very important part of my life. It helped me grow, learn and understand new things. I became involved in a long-distance internet relationship, and met 5 other members from this forum. In the 2 years that I've been here, I've learnt many valuable things. Without this forum, I probably wouldn't be where I am today.

Another Lara
05-12-08, 13:45
Meeting other Tomby fans, getting all the goss on the games, somewhere to spend my time... and the origins of a potential romantic relationship! ;)

Fdx Croft
05-12-08, 13:46
Innumerable unknow info (for me) about TR world, patches, free and non-virus software, friends and nice people from all over the world... I cant live my life without coming here once at day...

Its my relax place... I feel so comfortable when Im here with all you guys/girls...

I really love TRF and its people :D :) :jmp: :hug: ;)

jaywalker
05-12-08, 13:47
Meeting other Tomby fans, getting all the goss on the games, somewhere to spend my time... and the origins of a potential romantic relationship! ;)

Awww :)

I've met some fantastic people, helped some people in need, given out some information about our games, held some competitions.. had a blast :)

Lee croft
05-12-08, 13:50
Friends and the chance to do compititions :D

Bumio
05-12-08, 14:01
good time and friends :hug:

Angelx14
05-12-08, 14:18
Awww :)

I've met some fantastic people, helped some people in need, given out some information about our games, held some competitions.. had a blast :)

SOme awesome annoyance, too, eh? :p

CroftScionGuard
05-12-08, 14:22
TRF became a very important part of my life.

It helped me grow, learn and understand new things.

I became involved in a long-distance internet relationship...

...I've learnt many valuable things.
Those are also my points, though the main reply I quoted from Saki was a bit changed.

Endow
05-12-08, 14:23
Guilt, for liking TRA, and a slew of one-word descriptions of my personality. :D

jaywalker
05-12-08, 14:23
SOme awesome annoyance, too, eh? :p

goes hand in hand :)

MattTR
05-12-08, 14:27
More good then bad that's for sure.

If people complain about TRF, they shouldn't be here, it only adds to it.

Anyways, I've made a tons of new friends while discussing about my favorite game franchise and even other interesting life topics. :D I'm so glad I'm here.

iamlaracroft
05-12-08, 14:27
I genuinely love TRF. I've made so many wonderful and meaningful friendships (Quasimodo, JRB, Jay, Shrantellatessa, rr_carroll, Tombcool just to name a few ;) )
...and even had a short-lived romance that swept me off my feet...
I love the people I've met in person and would enjoy meeting more, if only they didn't live halfway across the world (or really far away)! (Shrantellatessa, Jaywalker, Bumio, Mytly, Tyrannosaurus :D). TRF has brought me many joys in the form of amazing friends, exhilerating debates, competition hosts and wins, sharing with others the love for classic Tomb Raiders, and thousands (literally!) of hilarious and treasured late-night exchanges of PMs...

TRF = ♥

:o

*laralover*
05-12-08, 14:28
Oo TRF has brought me loads of happiness i mean everyone here is so friendly the best forums iv ever been on! :D:hug: Iv got help on games,learned things i never knew and had alot of laughs and fun :D Its great to find people who share the same interest in you :D

MiCkiZ88
05-12-08, 14:34
My boyfriend/fiance. :) Moving there in less than two weeks, so if it weren't for TRF, I wouldnt be with him right now.

petujaymz
05-12-08, 14:46
None whatsoever...

You're a bunch of bellends.

XD

:wve:

Tomb-Dude
05-12-08, 14:49
Fun, friends, funny times, annoying times, banning, erm.... help/advice.

This forum is very slowly warming onto me never use to be a regular member, but lately have been :D

Angelus
05-12-08, 14:53
None whatsoever...

XD

LMFAOOOOOO!

:vlol:

TRhalloween
05-12-08, 15:43
Before Tomb Raider Forums, I would drink, get into trouble and would be depressed all the time. Now things have changed. TRF has showed me a way out, an escape tunnel. Now I'm free and I see things in a better light.
TRF has changed my life for the best.:p

Jo269976
05-12-08, 15:45
It's an awesome place to get new info and see who the die-hard fans of the series are. I'm not really the type of person to go out and say hi to the masses of such a large community, but the people who I have met are awesome :)

I used awesome way too many times. :ton:

Carbonek_0051
05-12-08, 15:46
Before Tomb Raider Forums, I would drink, get into trouble and would be depressed all the time. Now things have changed. TRF has showed me a way out, an escape tunnel. Now I'm free and I see things in a better light.

LMFAO!!!!!
:vlol:

=') Bless

Angelus
05-12-08, 15:46

Haha! :vlol:

This thread is hilarious. :D

tranniversary119
05-12-08, 15:59
Something to do besides myspace :) I'm a TRF addict.

CuteKittenlol
05-12-08, 16:08
My boyfriend! :D And some good friends *nods*

]{eith
05-12-08, 16:11
TRF has brought me the joys of prostitution. I'm making more money than ever!

But seriously, I've met some lovely people here and it' been a great place to discuss...almost everything! :D

Legends
05-12-08, 16:12
Other than the joy of Tomb Raider? Meeting interesting people, there are a lot different personalities here. I have made some great friends here, and though the lives of the people I know might not be the same as mine, that is one of the reasons I like it here. I get to talk to someone different from me, someone who may have completely different point of view. I am very grateful for the friends I have here, and I find joy and happiness from what I get from you.

TR93
05-12-08, 16:27
I can chat about Tomb Raider non stop....best thing ever:p lol
Since I love TR so much and my parents are fed up of me talking about it:p

But I guess the real best thing is that i've made really great friends,
I can talk to TRF about so much and ya'll always listen... and before TRF i used to feel quite lonley, now
I have so many people I can talk to!
I love you all!:hug:

Benguitar
05-12-08, 16:45
I have made some new friends, met people from around the world, and TRF has taught me a lot about how a online forum site functions.

The Tomb Raider games themselves has showed me that good action adventure games still exist, and the video games aren't all Blood & Gore / Sexual Content type games.

~Ben

CrypticDream
05-12-08, 16:49
Happiness, freedom to be yourself, joy. :):D:jmp:
All peope are soo nice on here!! *group hug* :hug:

Lew
05-12-08, 16:54
It's brainwashed me into checking it nearly everyday or every other day, it's like what Facebook has done to the world! haha, Unless it's summer of course. :D

Quasimodo
05-12-08, 16:56
Friends, artistic inspiration, another freakin' addiction. Some people have cigarettes, I have TRF :p

Laughs, headaches, blood boiling anger, drama, but mostly laughs. You can never have enough of those.

NatlaCrazyness
05-12-08, 16:59
More a step to rule the world! :o

TombRaiderCool
05-12-08, 17:00
TRF has brought me lots of joy! :D
I have made new friends, learnt lots of information and can discuss my favourite game series. ;)

ajrich17901
05-12-08, 17:05
Some realy good friend, some enemies :whi: , and alot of help in keepin my computer safe lol and also alot of humour, i love this place =D

Archetype
05-12-08, 17:07
A great deal of angst, bugging jaywalker and various others, the memorable proposition 8 topic.. and of course friends.

TR93
05-12-08, 17:12
I forgot, expensive electricity bill which my dad nags me about....spend too much time on here:p
Oh well:D

Good friends are worth it:hug:

SamReeves
05-12-08, 17:32
Dirty jokes, Lara ogling, and some interesting folk to chat with.

findme
05-12-08, 17:32
The Britney thread. <3

LOLz iluall tho

Shrantellatessa
05-12-08, 17:56
I genuinely love TRF. I've made so many wonderful and meaningful friendships (Quasimodo, JRB, Jay, Shrantellatessa, rr_carroll, Tombcool just to name a few ;) )
...and even had a short-lived romance that swept me off my feet...
I love the people I've met in person and would enjoy meeting more, if only they didn't live halfway across the world (or really far away)! (Shrantellatessa, Jaywalker, Bumio, Mytly, Tyrannosaurus :D). TRF has brought me many joys in the form of amazing friends, exhilerating debates, competition hosts and wins, sharing with others the love for classic Tomb Raiders, and thousands (literally!) of hilarious and treasured late-night exchanges of PMs...

TRF = ♥

:o

Awww :hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you cutie, glad to be among your friends ♥ ♥ ♥

Well, as far as I'm concerned, TRF has brought me very nice & cute friends (you know yourselves ;)), TR & world & funny info, helped me improved my Photoshopping skills, taught me that mutual respect and tolerance does indeed exist in this world (despite some very upsetting exceptions), some good laughs, suspense, disappointment (some of you might know why), company during my long nights on campus, sense of belonging & community (hinting at my fellows :hug:), and some crazy Christmas smilies :p

ClassicCroft
05-12-08, 22:29
TRF Bough me in contact with verry nice people♥ love you all, i love to talk with you guys about tombraider stuff. and it,s FANTASTIC!!!

xxxx<33 C.C

Hazel
05-12-08, 22:45
What has TRF brought me.....Hmm....:confused:

well I came to TRF hopig to make soe friends who shared similar interests and me and get help with the games...

Iíve made about 8 super fabulous friendís who Iíve met and consider to be my closest friends...have a wonderful partner...have had a load of laughs and fun, a big confidence boost ( Having never been too popular, Iíve realised people like me!!!) A reinforced love of the TR games Ė I now play them even more now - a few heated debates but nothing Iíd say was argumentative. I donít think iíve made nay enemies...correct me if Iím wrong though.;):p

Dingaling
05-12-08, 22:48
Joe Ho' obv. :ohn:

irjudd
05-12-08, 23:24
I mainly appreciate how much I've learned about other countries by being on this forum. Mostly things about the UK that are different from the US. I love it.

And I love to lol at the noobs who do and say stupid things on this forum. Very entertaining.

Feather Duster
05-12-08, 23:29
Friends and laughs, evil laughs :mis:

Gabi
05-12-08, 23:53
I mainly appreciate how much I've learned about other countries by being on this forum. Mostly things about the UK that are different from the US. I love it.

And I love to lol at the noobs who do and say stupid things on this forum. Very entertaining.
You forgot your lovely jumper. http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa212/quasiraider2/2004081209.jpg :ton:

irjudd
05-12-08, 23:54
You forgot your lovely jumper. :ton:
I'll never escape that guy! :hea:

Kind of looks like Vin Diesel.

Tombreaper
05-12-08, 23:54
TRF? very much..positive :)

Sharing the same interest with a lot of other members: Tomb Raider :)

a lot of information and interesting threads to read and reply every day.

Also, TRF is one of the highest quality forums on the internet.

laralover_07
06-12-08, 00:02
TRF brought the lulz.

And loads more.

tomobond875
06-12-08, 00:10
You guys are saying this like the forums are closing down....

Is there something we dont know about?
:(

Tombreaper
06-12-08, 00:16
You guys are saying this like the forums are closing down....

Is there something we dont know about?
:(

Don't worry :)

ivannnnn
06-12-08, 01:28
None whatsoever...

XD

YEAH!!! :D:D:D

Joy? Many. :wve: You already know it.:wve:

jackali
06-12-08, 01:56
Some of the people I've met and talked to have been very nice. :)

Quasimodo
06-12-08, 01:58
You forgot your lovely jumper. http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa212/quasiraider2/2004081209.jpg:ton:

I nearly blew diet Coke out my nose!

He just looks so thrilled.

]{eith
06-12-08, 02:04
I'd hate to be the person who forced him into that jumper.

http://i37.************/2wdyce1.jpg

TRexbait
06-12-08, 02:58
Friends from around the globe, info about tomb raider that i would never have found out by myself, fixing problems with my computer, relieved times of bordome, just soo much. :D

ivannnnn
06-12-08, 03:00
Friends from around the globe, info about tomb raider that i would never have found out by myself, fixing problems with my computer, relieved times of bordome, just soo much. :D
This cookie is fun too. :wve: http://www.getsmileyface.com/sm/angels/angelwings.gif

hera7days
06-12-08, 06:14
TRF brought the lulz.

And loads more.

So much word.

TRF brought fun and friends, humor and help, a virtual home-away-from-home. TRF brings all the fans to the board, and they're like, it's better than yours.

Immortalis08
06-12-08, 06:21
:vlol: I almost missed that! ^

I've learned to fully develop my opinions, be more precise with word choices, and really flesh out my thoughts and ideas. My opinions were fairly objective to begin with, but I've learned to be more accepting and less argumentative. Perhaps I will return to being that member that participated in long meaningful discussions like I did so long ago...

There are plenty of intelligent members here and learning about different customs throughout the world is facinating. This is about the only place I can talk about Tomb Raider and others will actually understand me. This place is its own virtual world. Most of all I enjoy the strong sense of community (even if we don't get along) and the fact that most of us are here because of one lady. I truly mean this place is a society in and of itself. I mean there are even cliques here! Not a bad thing, and definitely a sign of a highly developed forum that caters to several people.

I hope this forum lasts for many years to come. It is the last surviving forum I am on, the others have dissapated.

Lara Croft!
06-12-08, 12:58
Apart from getting to know (and in some cases meet in person) a bunch of great people....

1) All the things I could ever know about my fav TR games...
2) Many technical support questions that no one else could answer.
3) A member sent me the TR collection pack from his country, since it never came out in Greece. If he sees that message.... Thank you once again Conqueror!!!!:hug:
4)Lara news, renders, walkthroughs.....

kristi
06-12-08, 13:07
Joy when I was bored.
And crazyness.Trust me,I visit only this site and stay here for a lot.

Christi
06-12-08, 19:50
FRIENDS THAT I LOOOOOVVEEE *huggles everyone*

oocladableeblah
06-12-08, 19:51
Friends, Joy from when I am bored, and a place to hang out and chat :D

KurtisLonely
06-12-08, 20:42
few friends, and my boyfriend =]

paul123456
06-12-08, 21:27
TRF has bought me laughs, and much needed advice on technical things. :)

jackles
06-12-08, 22:16
Lots of laughs....and some pretty good smiles and I get to talk to loads of people. :D

scion05
06-12-08, 22:27
Some people I can't, and don't want to imagine life without :wve: :hug: