PDA

View Full Version : TRF Couples

Pages : [1] 2

Hazel
05-12-08, 22:29
Hi all,

Recently it seems that there are lots of TRF members that are starting to date and I was just wondering how many people have found love or are dating each other thanks to TRF. ;);)

I just thought it would be cool if the couples of TRF could chat or something and share experiences about how you went from fans of Lara Croft to lovers.:hug:

It would be interesting to know how long you’ve been with your TRF partner, how you realised you liked each other, and how things have progressed? Did you just talk on TRF or by other means such as MSN, Facebook, Skype or phone calls.

If you are dating a member but do not wish to identify them, then obviously I am not going to press a gun to the back of your head and force you.

Anyway, all of those members who are in relationships thanks to TRF raise-eth your hands.

Feather Duster
05-12-08, 23:46
I know Lavinder and Jamie are :p

Don't worry, lots of people know, so they won't mind (i hope)

irjudd
05-12-08, 23:47

Don't worry, lots of people know, so they won't mind (i hope)
Oh they are going to be angry.

Legends
05-12-08, 23:56
Oh they are going to be angry.

The devils are unleashed now! :D

Tombcool
05-12-08, 23:58
Wait wait...people actually MEET through gaming forums?!

I've heard of people meeting through dating sites, but never through forums.:cln::p

laralover_07
06-12-08, 00:00
There's a couple who met on the eidos forums and married on the Anniversary DVD. They spent their honeymoon retracing the locations in TR3.

Lee croft
06-12-08, 00:04
There's a couple who met on the eidos forums and married on the Anniversary DVD. They spent their honeymoon retracing the locations in TR3.

wow thats romantic and sweet

jamieoliver22
06-12-08, 00:33

Yeah, guilty as charged :p Both me and Laura (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=14298) met on here and have been together for over one and a half years now. We see each other every few weeks and we spend every minute of our holidays together. :hug: Us: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/jamieoliver22/HPIM1611.jpg

We originally just got to know each other as good friends, and we got closer and used to talk each other about everything all the time. And then we met up, and have been together ever since.

There have been quite a few couples on here actually, like Saki and Agnes for example.

Lee croft
06-12-08, 00:47
i think its nice how froums like this bring people together it would be nice if i met some one on here

*laralover*
06-12-08, 01:03
Aw thats great guys :D Wish i could find someone great my last bf was a jerk :o

ivannnnn
06-12-08, 01:05
Well, no idea. Love comes anywhere anytime. :p :)

Hazel
06-12-08, 01:06
Yeah, guilty as charged :p Both me and Laura (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=14298) met on here and have been together for over one and a half years now. We see each other every few weeks and we spend every minute of our holidays together. :hug: Us: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/jamieoliver22/HPIM1611.jpg

We originally just got to know each other as good friends, and we got closer and used to talk each other about everything all the time. And then we met up, and have been together ever since.

There have been quite a few couples on here actually, like Saki and Agnes for example.

Aww thatís cute. You make a lovely couple btw. And wow, you've been together for quite a while!! :hug:

I met my partner on TRF too actually.

ivannnnn
06-12-08, 01:14
Aww thatís cute. You make a lovely couple btw. And wow, you've been together for quite a while!! :hug:

I met my partner on TRF too actually.
WHO IS IT? :eek:

Hazel
06-12-08, 01:19
WHO IS IT? :eek:

Hehe well I’m not sure he’d want people to know. But he’s ‘Mean’ or comes across as mean. Its in his username. He’s actually very kind. Just has a rather odd sense of humour.:p We've been together for a while now...coming up for a year unoffocially now I think.

ivannnnn
06-12-08, 01:23
Hehe well Iím not sure heíd want people to know. But heís ĎMeaní or comes across as mean. Its in his username. Heís actually very kind. Just has a rather odd sense of humour.:p We've been together for a while now...coming up for a year now I think.
Sure it's from England. :D

-DaNnEe..
Hehe well I’m not sure he’d want people to know. But he’s ‘Mean’ or comes across as mean. Its in his username. He’s actually very kind. Just has a rather odd sense of humour.:p We've been together for a while now...coming up for a year now I think.

:p I remember he wrote you hurtful comments.

Lee croft
i wounder who it is...???

]{eith
06-12-08, 01:24
No one better find out about the penguin and me...

wait....

Feather Duster
06-12-08, 01:24
{eith;3286756']No one better find out about the penguin and me...

wait....

Keith! :eek: :p

Lee croft
06-12-08, 01:26
i know who it is!!

Hazel
06-12-08, 01:32
:p I remember he wrote you hurtful comments.

Yes, thatís right. :D Nice memory!;) They werenít hurtful...he was simply joking and trying to wind me up. But to anyone who didnít know were together and didnít know him personally or his sense of humour, he did come across as being mean and spiteful.

ivannnnn
06-12-08, 01:32
:p i remember he wrote you hurtful comments.

yes i remember now!!

Hazel
06-12-08, 02:01
Aren’t KurtisLonely and MickiZ88 a couple too?:confused::) Or am I really confused...?:p

ivannnnn
06-12-08, 02:10
Yeah, thatís him. ĎMeansizzlerí. Arenít KurtisLonely and MickiZ88 a couple too?:confused::) Or am I really confused...?:p
So what do u think of him? :p

he was mean to you. :p

Mr.Burns
06-12-08, 05:32
While I'm sure you're all deeply engrossed by the romantic entanglements of our members, I suggest that the gossiping be left to PM's.

Shauni
06-12-08, 05:36
That's some serious TR dedication. O_o

CuteKittenlol
06-12-08, 06:34
LOL, me and Adam (Hybrid Soldier) are..have been since April 2007 :D <3

Ikas90
06-12-08, 07:33
I met my first love through TRF. We began chatting in Easter 2007, and met the year after. That wait was a pretty long and hard wait, and it caused problems for us. Our problems went away once we met, but came back again once I returned home. The first meeting was for two and a half weeks, and the second meeting was for about six weeks. I travelled all the way to the other side of the world to meet her.

Anyway you can't really keep a steady relationship online. It's very difficult, plus, you never know who you might be talking to. The internet is just a means of communication, meaning problems and misunderstandings occur frequently. You can't know if they really mean it when they say they love you, because you're not there with them to see it in their eyes. It's a risk, in my opinion. But a necessary or unnecessary risk, that is the question. It's definitely a lesson in life.

tlr online
06-12-08, 07:37
We've had quite a few couples meet through our forum. I think it's fantastic. :)

Of course, I must say that folk should be safe and not take any risks by meeting strangers in real life. If anyone receives suspicious invitations on our forum, please do let staff know immediately.

Ikas90
06-12-08, 07:40
We've had quite a few couples meet through our forum. I think it's fantastic. :)

Me and mine broke up. I BLAME YOU for making the forum! :mad:

I'm joking, of course. Actually I mean thanks, because I've learnt a valuable lesson in life. :p I've had a great experience nonetheless.

tlr online
06-12-08, 07:50
Me and mine broke up. I BLAME YOU for making the forum! :mad:

I'm joking, of course. Actually I mean thanks, because I've learnt a valuable lesson in life. :p I've had a great experience nonetheless.

Sorry to hear that. We've all been there. Glad to hear you're turning it into a positive. :)

Another Lara
06-12-08, 08:37
I have met a lovely lovely bloke through this forum, but I am not going to identify him yet, as I think it would be seen as a big deal by alot of people here on this forum when you look at how unknown I am and how well known he is etc... ;):p

And seeing as I can't get in touch with him over the weekend, I don't know if he'd want me saying anything (although he was happy with me making a hint on another thread yesterday!), as it's early days yet (started talking just over 6 weeks ago) and complications mean that we can't be together yet, and distance is not one of them, as geographically we are pretty close.

But since we met through a thread he started in the Underworld section, we have PM'd each other, hotmailed, MSN'd and most of the time spoke on work email and text practically everyday... he has been there for me through all the crap I have had over the last few weeks, which has meant a lot and I owe so much to him...

Looking forward to the day we can finally meet up and take it to the next step... if we get on as well as we do through a computer/phone screen!;)

Hope he don't mind me writing this!:pi:

ivannnnn
06-12-08, 08:45

Have you meet Adam, Alex? :)

I met my first love through TRF. We began chatting in Easter 2007, and met the year after. That wait was a pretty long and hard wait, and it caused problems for us. Our problems went away once we met, but came back again once I returned home. The first meeting was for two and a half weeks, and the second meeting was for about six weeks. I travelled all the way to the other side of the world to meet her.

Anyway you can't really keep a steady relationship online. It's very difficult, plus, you never know who you might be talking to. The internet is just a means of communication, meaning problems and misunderstandings occur frequently. You can't know if they really mean it when they say they love you, because you're not there with them to see it in their eyes. It's a risk, in my opinion. But a necessary or unnecessary risk, that is the question. It's definitely a lesson in life.

:(:(:(:(:(:(
:hug:

MattTR
06-12-08, 08:55
Aww, what a beautiful thread. I have a love on here, somewhere. :p :p

Spong
06-12-08, 09:08
I used to go out with someone who used to be a member of this forum, but her identity shall remain nameless as I don't want to get myself into trouble (from what I hear, she was well known on this board and her leaving caused a bit of a stir). But I couldn't care less about her now, she turned out to be a head case and I have nothing but regret.

However, that's all water under the proverbial. I met another woman over at the Eidos boards several months ago and I can say that we're very much happy together :hug:

tlr online
06-12-08, 09:24
I have met a lovely lovely bloke through this forum, but I am not going to identify him yet, as I think it would be seen as a big deal by alot of people here on this forum when you look at how unknown I am and how well known he is etc... ;):p

And seeing as I can't get in touch with him over the weekend, I don't know if he'd want me saying anything (although he was happy with me making a hint on another thread yesterday!), as it's early days yet (started talking just over 6 weeks ago) and complications mean that we can't be together yet, and distance is not one of them, as geographically we are pretty close.

But since we met through a thread he started in the Underworld section, we have PM'd each other, hotmailed, MSN'd and most of the time spoke on work email and text practically everyday... he has been there for me through all the crap I have had over the last few weeks, which has meant a lot and I owe so much to him...

Looking forward to the day we can finally meet up and take it to the next step... if we get on as well as we do through a computer/phone screen!;)

This is intriguing.....

tlr online
06-12-08, 09:24
But I couldn't care less about her now, she turned out to be a head case and I have nothing but regret.

I *think* I know who you mean.

MattTR
06-12-08, 09:26

Details...! :ohn:

:p Just kidding.

MiCkiZ88
06-12-08, 09:31
Me and Mitchel (Kurtislonely) have been together for over 7 months now.

We met couple of months ago and things couldn't have been more perfect. And now I'm moving there the 18th of this month. :D

I really dont know where I would be if I hadnt met Mitchel through the forums.

Spong
06-12-08, 09:31

I *think* you probably do ;)
She was a big mistake.

tlr online
06-12-08, 09:33
I *think* you probably do ;)
She was a big mistake.

Please don't bring her name up tho, or drop any hints as to her identity. She was a troubled soul but I wish her well.

MattTR
06-12-08, 09:34

We met couple of months ago and things couldn't have been more perfect. And now I'm moving there the 18th of this month. :D

Congrats Micki. :hug: I'm glad it all worked out for you, definitely proud of you, keep us "posted", pun intended. :D :tmb: :hug:

tlr online
06-12-08, 09:35

What an interesting thread this is turning out to be. I had no idea our forum had brought so many people together.

MattTR
06-12-08, 09:36
What an interesting thread this is turning out to be. I had no idea our forum had brought so many people together.

Justin.. you just never know. :D :D

You are not only an admin, but a host.
http://indiana.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/23/love_connection_gameshow_logo.jpg

iamlaracroft

...there's a reason why you can't get in touch with him over the weekend, love :pi:
It's quite obvious who you're talking about too, btw...

ivannnnn
Yup, thanx Justin. :hug: :)♥

Another Lara
06-12-08, 09:40
...there's a reason why you can't get in touch with him over the weekend, love :pi:

I am very aware of the reason, thanks, and I'm not bothered by it, as I trust him!;)

tlr online
06-12-08, 09:40

Give us a clue. Is he a member of staff.... ? :D

Another Lara
06-12-08, 09:42
I have to go as I have a driving lesson... I have the day off on Monday so I get to speak to him on msn all day... if he's happy saying it, then I'll let him do it! But for now...;)

MiCkiZ88
Congrats Micki. :hug: I'm glad it all worked out for you, definitely proud of you, keep us "posted", pun intended. :D :tmb: :hug:Thank you. :hug:

I'm already getting nervous though, but.. I just miss him so bloody much! I can't wait to be with him again! :jmp:

Heh, well TRF is definitely an nice community. I was actually surprised I got a boyfriend from here. Sorry about not writing the long pm about the meetup/forum couple btw. I kinda forgot about it..

More like, a fiance. But shh, that's not official yet :)

iamlaracroft
Give us a clue. Is he a member of staff.... ? :D

isn't it obvious?? ;)

tlr online
06-12-08, 09:43
isn't it obvious?? ;)

It's not obvious to me.....

Atlantean-Squid
06-12-08, 09:44
Not a couple, but I met my bestest friend through this forum.

...what? I wasn't always a flamer, you know.

iamlaracroft
06-12-08, 09:45
It's not obvious to me.....

PM me :pi:

...that is, if you want. You don't have to :p

tlr online
06-12-08, 09:46
PM me :pi:

...that is, if you want. You don't have to :p

Nah. I don't think so. I'll wait for either party to reveal themselves if they want to. ;)

iamlaracroft
06-12-08, 09:48
Nah. I don't think so. I'll wait for either party to reveal themselves if they want to. ;)

Probably is best. I doubt the absent party wants to reveal.
He's a rather good friend of mine and he's quite the private person. ;)

tlr online
06-12-08, 09:48
Not a couple, but I met my bestest friend through this forum.

...what? I wasn't always a flamer, you know.

That's very cool Atlantean-Squid.

Well. I am smiling right now. How cool is all this? :D

daventry
06-12-08, 09:56
Where is Elen, she never revealed her Baby to us :o

tlr online
06-12-08, 09:58

Elen is around, and her baby is just as beautiful as Elen. :)

scion05
06-12-08, 09:59

I suppose we just have to wait for her to return, when she's ready of course :)

rowanlim
06-12-08, 11:23
Yeah I met someone & was with him for nearly 4 months, it was a good relationship, separated on friendly terms, we're still good with each other now :) :tmb:

Alex Fly
06-12-08, 11:42
It's so sweet to see all these couples appearing here... Good luck to you all ! :)

No one is interested by me... *snifs* :(

(:D)

Another Lara
06-12-08, 11:45
It's quite obvious who you're talking about too, btw...

Is it?

Well then, I'll say no more on the subject...

Just got some surprise texts from him, and told him about the thread and all's ok, says people will find out soon enough anyway... still will leave it up to him to say anything from now on! ;)

Lavinder
06-12-08, 12:09
Mwuahahaha, started a trend :cln:. But wasn't there a couple before me and Jamie that got married ? :eek:

Ikas90
06-12-08, 12:10
Mwuahahaha, started a trend :cln:. But wasn't there a couple before me and Jamie that got married ? :eek:

Yup. TRChick and some guy. She doesn't hang around here anymore.

Shrantellatessa
06-12-08, 12:11
It's so sweet to see all these couples appearing here... Good luck to you all ! :)

Seems that Member Pictures thread helps a lot in this matter.

Lee croft
06-12-08, 12:12

dont worry your not the only one

Shrantellatessa
06-12-08, 12:16

Same here ;) It means that she didn't leave coz of an argument with some members here, as some have claimed :p

MiCkiZ88
06-12-08, 12:18
Seems that Member Pictures thread helps a lot in this matter.
Yup. That's how me and Mitchel got together. :)

Lavinder
06-12-08, 12:19
Aha, the first picture I ever saw of Jamie was him sitting looking like a grumpy fat git in a cremeish jumper. Ahhh, love at first sight. No, really.

Lee croft
06-12-08, 12:21
i wounder how many people meet on here

MiCkiZ88
06-12-08, 12:27
Aha, the first picture I ever saw of Jamie was him sitting looking like a grumpy fat git in a cremeish jumper. Ahhh, love at first sight. No, really.Haha! :D The first pic I saw of Mitchy was some poor quality webcam shot. I dont know what I thought back then, but I slowly got more and more interested in him. Last spring I saw some good quality photos that he took.. and I got an huge crush on him.

He can say the rest himself if he wants to.

jamieoliver22
06-12-08, 12:41
Aha, the first picture I ever saw of Jamie was him sitting looking like a grumpy fat git in a cremeish jumper. Ahhh, love at first sight. No, really.

Charming... :p

And yeah, me and Laura got to know each other through PMs originally, and fell in love with her personality before photos - But when I saw how sexy she was, it was just a bonus :p

Lara Croft!
06-12-08, 13:16

RLY???? So many couples I didn't know of....

I only knew about Laura and Jamie, Saki and A...., Mixu and KurtisLonely...

I should start gossiping more!:D:D:D

rowanlim
06-12-08, 13:20

My exact thoughts :p

Just.tim
06-12-08, 13:40

oh god, that is so sad

its cool to be a fan on tomb raider but that is just crazy

they need to get a life..... its a game

Lee croft
06-12-08, 13:42
oh god, that is so sad

wow some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed they did it because its how they got togeher its romantic

Lara Croft!
06-12-08, 13:43
My exact thoughts :p

I didn't know about you, either!:D

Punaxe
06-12-08, 13:45
I met my current girlfriend of three years online as well, but not on here... We played DOOM online together :D She doesn't like Tomb Raider... :(

rowanlim
06-12-08, 13:47
oh god, that is so sad

That's not sad, they met through a game & fell in love out of the game. That's romantic.

I didn't know about you, either!:D

Well now you do :p

Lara's Backpack
06-12-08, 13:49
oh god, that is so sad

Obviously if they've travelled the world, share a hobby and are happily married they don't have a life. :confused:

Nannonxyay
06-12-08, 13:53
oh god, that is so sad

That's just a tad mean. Just because they share something that they both love, doesn't mean that they are sad. A lot of people share things that they feel passionately about, whether it's giving money to charity or Tomb Raider.

Paperdoll
06-12-08, 14:00
oh god, that is so sad

Sad IMO are posts like these but hey everyone has their opinions :D

Congrats to all the lovebirds (:

MiCkiZ88
06-12-08, 14:36
oh god, that is so sad

they need to get a life..... its a gameUhm.. we have boy/girlfriends, we travel the world, we have money to do so. So.. yeah, no life. :D

:p

I have a loving and caring boyfriend, it's more than I could ask from life. :) So what if I met him through the forums? It's just another way of meeting people.

Just.tim
06-12-08, 14:59
Well, where i come from its embarrassing if you met your partner online...

Its okay if your like a divorced 50 something year old, I dont know, i just think there is something wrong with two people meeting eachother through a computer game.... its just like go outside offline and meet someone

Lee croft
06-12-08, 15:03
i dont think there's any thing wrong with meeting any one online

Nannonxyay
06-12-08, 15:12

Its okay if your like a divorced 50 something year old, I dont know, i just think there is something wrong with two people meeting eachother through a computer game.... its just like go outside offline and meet someone

That is called generalizing people into a stereotypical group, and to me, that's sad.

Many people who meet their partners on line have friends outside of the Internet, but they don't find love with any of them, therefore when they do meet the one they love on line, they can't help but fall in love with them. It's hard to explain. I'm sure people who have on line relationships know what I mean.

Another Lara
06-12-08, 15:18
It was sad to meet people online about 5 years ago... now it seems that no one has the time to look anywhere else than online and those who won't accept are the sad ones for living in the past...

Get with the times man, you are just as likely (or more so in fact) to find your soul mate on a forum than in the local pub or club...

petujaymz
06-12-08, 15:20
Aren't viper456 and findme together?

:wve:

Just.tim
06-12-08, 15:20
well thankyou for the advice, ill go look for my soul mate now... where should i start? maybe we could go surfing the net on our first date? stop by google then onto perezhilton ?

how romanticcc <3

iamlaracroft
06-12-08, 15:21

...where you come from, thousands of couples in long-term, meaningful relationships initially met online.
Australia is no different from any other country in that regard.

Do you mean "where I come from" as in the way you were raised? In your parents home? By your parents? Or is it an opinion your group of friends subscribe to?
In that case, some people might find that embarrassing.

Nannonxyay
06-12-08, 15:23
well thankyou for the advice, ill go look for my soul mate now... where should i start? maybe we could go surfing the net on our first date? stop by google then onto perezhilton ?

how romanticcc <3

You know, using sarcasm makes you sound even sadder.

*laralover*
06-12-08, 15:23
Wow there are so many people who met here :eek: I think its sweet :D I had a bf from America that i met online originally from a chat site.. then we talked on MSN...we knew each other for 6 years,talked on the phone and saw each other on webcam and i met him twice but we got screwed over by immigration heh :o There were alot of things we disagreed on though so i felt it was better to end it. He was the first bf i ever had too :(

Angelx14
06-12-08, 15:24
Wait wait...people actually MEET through gaming forums?!

I've heard of people meeting through dating sites, but never through forums.:cln::p

There's a first time for everything :p

I once was, a total fail. I will never have online relationship again. So lame xD

Another Lara
06-12-08, 15:29

how romanticcc <3

Take it you have no friends online then? With that sort of attitude it wouldn't surprise me if you don't!

Not everyone goes online looking for a partner, I most certainly didn't, I've just met someone who I got on with and we've just got to like each other more, most likely will be meeting up soon...

Why would you join this forum if it weren't to meet and make friends with people who have similar interests to you? Would you totally rule out actually liking someone more than just being a friend JUST because you only talk to them online?

Sorry but I think you're being just a bit narrow minded...

Lenochka
06-12-08, 15:29
I met my wonderful cyber wify Alyssa (xMiSsCrOfTx) through these forums, we already got married through some website... twice I think xD

lmao!!!

xMyrax
06-12-08, 15:33
I met my wonderful cyber wify Alyssa (xMiSsCrOfTx) through these forums, we already got married through some website... twice I think xD

lmao!!!

LMAO! And you never told me?! I could've been an awesome priestess!
Better yet, I would've made an awesome wedding singer!

Such a fun, interesting thread tbh xD

Lee croft
06-12-08, 15:34

how romanticcc <3

as my dear old friend janice from TR:AOD would say "that attitude wont get you far rouned here!!"

rowanlim
06-12-08, 15:35

Seriously? Cool! How do you get married online? :)

Lenochka
06-12-08, 15:38
Seriously? Cool! How do you get married online? :)

I just searched " get married Online " and filled our names into the box things lmao and there you have it... together forever :vlol:

Greenkey2
06-12-08, 15:43
I think it's fairly common knowledge that Deepbluesea and I are inseparable parts of the same soul - mad, bad and insane though it may be :D :cln:

But our relationship goes back to when we were mere sprogs starting out at secondary school and Lara Croft wasn't even a twinkle in Tony Gard's eye :p I seem to remember we met while I was putting a bassoon together in the music block, and as soon as we both realised the other was also into fantasy books, well...

The rest is (admitedly very eventful) history. Now I couldn't contemplate living without her :hug:

Nannonxyay
06-12-08, 15:45
EDIT: Aw, Greenkey. That's adorable. :D
EDIT 2: I always thought she was. :D Thanks for clearing that up, Mr.Burns.

Mr.Burns
06-12-08, 15:48
Greenkey is a woman. :)

CuteKittenlol
06-12-08, 15:50
Have you meet Adam, Alex? :)
Not yet, no XD

I only knew about Laura and Jamie, Saki and A...., Mixu and KurtisLonely...

I should start gossiping more!:D:D:D

Yeah, its almost been 1 year and 8 months for us :p Its probably because we don't post alot, but we've not hidden it or anything.

Greenkey2
06-12-08, 15:56
EDIT: Aw, Greenkey. That's adorable. :D
EDIT 2: I always thought she was. :D Thanks for clearing that up, Mr.Burns.

Lol, danke :D

Greenkey is a woman. :)

Well, part-woman, part-cat :whi:

From a relationship standpoint, it's a the best combination - she gets all the purrs and fussiness of a cat but without the shredded furniture, hairballs and bits of mutilated rodents typical of the average feline ;)

Mr.Burns
06-12-08, 16:00

From a relationship standpoint, it's a the best combination - she gets all the purrs and fussiness of a cat but without the shredded furniture, hairballs and bits of mutilated rodents typical of the average feline ;)

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l243/filmdemon/simpsons_CrazyCatLady.gif

Nannonxyay

:vlol:

rowanlim
I just searched " get married Online " and filled our names into the box things lmao and there you have it... together forever :vlol:

Hahaha serious? That's cute! :tmb:

I think it's fairly common knowledge that Deepbluesea and I are inseparable parts of the same soul - mad, bad and insane though it may be :D :cln:

But our relationship goes back to when we were mere sprogs starting out at secondary school and Lara Croft wasn't even a twinkle in Tony Gard's eye :p I seem to remember we met while I was putting a bassoon together in the music block, and as soon as we both realised the other was also into fantasy books, well...

The rest is (admitedly very eventful) history. Now I couldn't contemplate living without her :hug:

That's wonderful. Not common knowledge to me, but it is now! :hug:

MiCkiZ88
06-12-08, 16:04
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l243/filmdemon/simpsons_CrazyCatLady.gif
:hug:LMAO! :vlol:

I never knew if you were serious Jenni, but I'm glad things are going fine for you! :D :hug:

I'm really impatient on meeting Mitchel again. Both nervous and impatient. Dont know why I'm so nervous, but maybe that's due to actually moving abroad to a brand new country I've only been for a bit over a week. Risky? Maybe. But I have friends and friend families there. I'm not worried at all. :)

Just.tim: I didn't come here to meet up anyone. I came here to chat and have fun. But I found my soulmate from here.

Punaxe
06-12-08, 16:05
^ Plus, the country's just awesome :p

MiCkiZ88
06-12-08, 16:08
^ Plus, the country's just awesome :pTrue :p I actually loved it down there. The atmosphere, the people, the city.. everything. I think the only thing I'll miss from Finland is the nature. But even that was good enough for me in the Hague. :p

Greenkey2
06-12-08, 16:11
Rofl @ Mark's picture :vlol: :hug: That always makes me smile :D So true!

I hope things work out for you Mika :hug:

Just.tim
06-12-08, 16:12
LMAO! :vlol:

Just.tim: I didn't come here to meet up anyone. I came here to chat and have fun. But I found my soulmate from here.

good for you then ;););), i just dont get online relationships or meeting online..

Changeling
06-12-08, 16:25
good for you then ;););), i just dont get online relationships or meeting online..

Each to their own, I suppose. :)

I've never met anyone online, or tried it, but I know a few people who have. :D Their relationships have worked out great, so I totally believe in it... just don't know if I'd ever try it. :p

And, OMG, I didn't realise there were so many couples here! :jmp:
That's so great! :D

CuteKittenlol
06-12-08, 16:27
i just dont get online relationships or meeting online..

You can't help who you fall in love with.

Lee croft
06-12-08, 16:28
i wanna meet some one lol i probably wont though ... :( lol

Changeling
06-12-08, 16:34
i wanna meet some one lol i probably wont though ... :( lol

lol never give up hope. :) The right person for you is out there somewhere! :D

Fdx Croft
06-12-08, 16:59
Well... Thanks for the info... If I have any problem with my dates, Ill be looking around here :p

VonCroy360
06-12-08, 17:03
This thread just had me aaaawing multiple times. :hug:

I never had a romantic relationship online, but I have met a few people I consider very good friends over the internet, and we talk almost every day, even though we never actually met in person. Imo, an internet relationship could be harder to maintain, but if it works, all the hard work that was put into it makes it an even stronger one than most real-life romances. :)

MiCkiZ88
06-12-08, 17:19
Imo, an internet relationship could be harder to maintain, but if it works, all the hard work that was put into it makes it an even stronger one than most real-life romances. :)Exactly :tmb: I can't even put it in words how strong the relationship with me and Mitchel is. Lets just say that it's far easier to open up through internet and thus get to know eachother better. That's why it is so strong. We know what eachothers. We're more than just lovers. We're best friends. You can't seperate us no matter what. But that doesnt mean there isn't any romance/love ;]

Our relationship is based on friendship, love and caring. The rest is just pure extra.

Atlantisfreak666
06-12-08, 17:32

That's cute!

:D

Hazel
06-12-08, 19:27
Christ, when I started this thread I had no idea it would receive such a strong response.

...there are soo many couples on here! I was only aware of Lavinder and Jamie, Rowanlim and her relationship and KurtisLonely’s and MickiZ88's relationship.:D

TRF Couples:

Lavinder and Jamie

KurtisLonely and MickiZ88

CuteKittenlol and Hybrid Soldier

Lenochka and xMiSsCrOfTx

Another Lara and her Anonymous TRF partner

Me and Meansizzler

Deepbluesea and Greenkey2

TRF Rules for setting up so mnay happy couples!:hug:

Christi
06-12-08, 19:33
I have a few suspisions...

Night Crawler
06-12-08, 19:53
I've got the hots for someone here but I wouldn't ever follow up on it or anything lol. And so they have no clue, of course.

Changeling
06-12-08, 19:56
I've got the hots for someone here but I wouldn't ever follow up on it or anything lol. And so they have no clue, of course.

:yik: The drama begins! :p

KurtisLonely
06-12-08, 19:56
Haha! :D The first pic I saw of Mitchy was some poor quality webcam shot. I dont know what I thought back then, but I slowly got more and more interested in him. Last spring I saw some good quality photos that he took.. and I got an huge crush on him.

He can say the rest himself if he wants to.

always found Mika a nice guy.. he seemed to be really friendly =] and then when I started browsing the member's pic thread, I saw his pics.. and I got a crush right away.. hah ( < which was about 2 years ago, already! ) but I never had enough courage to really talk to him... :P ( I'm shy.. )

then I added him on msn, and about a few weeks-month later he FINALY (!) accepted me on msn! we started talking, and on that very first night I already had feelings growing greater..

I asked him if he'd come online the next day, and he said he would.. I were online from 11am, waiting for him.. and he popped up at 5pm =.=
then, after 2 weeks, if I remember correctly, we got into relationship already..

We met about 2 months ago, and we had a great time together! :D
and now he's coming here again, on the 18th.. and.. he'll stay here :D
dad offered to let Mika stay at his place :) I'm really happy right now, and looking forward to the 18th!! :D

And..:

Thank You Justin! :hug:

Another Lara
06-12-08, 20:03
Christ, when I started this thread I had no idea it would receive such a strong response.

...there are soo many couples on here! I was only aware of Lavinder and Jamie, Rowanlim and her relationship and KurtisLonelyís and MickiZ88's relationship.:D

TRF Couples:

Lavinder and Jamie

Lenochka and xMiSsCrOfTx

Me and Meansizzler

lol, you make it sound so dramatic and intriguing!:p

Hazel
06-12-08, 20:04
I have a few suspisions...

Suspicions?:confused: About what? That there aren’t as many TRF members coupling up as there seems?

Another Lara, it is intriguing...because we have no idea who they are ^_^

VonCroy360
06-12-08, 20:05
lol, you make it sound so dramatic and intriguing!:p

So you know you're going to have to tell us. ;):p

...there are soo many couples on here! I was only aware of Lavinder and Jamie, Rowanlim and her relationship and KurtisLonely’s and MickiZ88's relationship.:D
[B][U]

Didn't know there was that many of them.
I want someone for myself as well! :mad::p

Another Lara
06-12-08, 20:07
So you know you're going to have to tell us. ;):p

lmao, no no, I've caused enough commotion already! If he wants people to know, he can tell you on Monday, or whenever he's ready for y'all to know...;)

Another Lara, it is intriguing...because we have no idea who they are ^_^

That's good... plan on keeping it that way for now! ;)

MiCkiZ88
06-12-08, 20:11

always found Mika a nice guy.. he seemed to be really friendly =] and then when I started browsing the member's pic thread, I saw his pics.. and I got a crush right away.. hah ( < which was about 2 years ago, already! ) but I never had enough courage to really talk to him... :P ( I'm shy.. )

then I added him on msn, and about a few weeks-month later he FINALY (!) accepted me on msn! we started talking, and on that very first night I already had feelings growing greater..

I asked him if he'd come online the next day, and he said he would.. I were online from 11am, waiting for him.. and he popped up at 5pm =.=
then, after 2 weeks, if I remember correctly, we got into relationship already..

We met about 2 months ago, and we had a great time together! :D
and now he's coming here again, on the 18th.. and.. he'll stay here :D
dad offered to let Mika stay at his place :) I'm really happy right now, and looking forward to the 18th!! :D

And..:

Thank You Justin! :hug:

And hey.. I changed my sleeping pattern for you <_< I'm doing school again cause of you. >_<

Hazel
06-12-08, 20:15

And hey.. I changed my sleeping pattern for you <_< I'm doing school again cause of you. >_<

Hahaha, people always do crazy things when theyíre in love:D...youíre starting school again? Wow, now thatís dedication.:jmp: Iíve altered my sleeping pattern to suit my relationship too - Iím practically nocturnal now >_<

MiCkiZ88
06-12-08, 20:21
Hahaha, people always do crazy things when theyíre in love:D...youíre starting school again? Wow, now thatís dedication.:jmp: Iíve altered my sleeping pattern to suit my relationship too - Iím practically nocturnal now >_<
Well I got expelled from school (Was barely active) and now I'm accepted back and I'm doing the final courses. I'm only doing it so that I can get in to an school in the Netherlands. And I changed my sleeping pattern from being nocturnal. :p

Christi
06-12-08, 20:29
OMG AAWWW!!! Thats adorable!! *melts*

Lavinder
06-12-08, 20:45
I've had quite a few interests on this forum actually, but I'm glad I finally settled for the best :p.

scion05
06-12-08, 20:46

Mhm, and I only know a small fragment of it, yet it still blows my mind... :o

bivvy
06-12-08, 21:00
Aww! I think It's nice with the way that the forum brings people together, :D

Luuurve Forum ;)

rowanlim
07-12-08, 00:31

That's cute! Why not try it? ;)

Lee croft
07-12-08, 10:04

why wouldnt you follow up on it?

Another Lara
07-12-08, 10:28

Go for it; like they say, "It's better to regret something you've done, than something you haven't..."

Night Crawler
07-12-08, 11:53
I'll stick to real life dating, thanks. ;)

bloodstormaoa
07-12-08, 12:32

Such a troublemaker :D

Hazel
07-12-08, 12:51

Yes but online dating does evolve into real life dating.:) Just like it has for some TRFers already;)

I'm 'really dating' my TRF partner in the sense that we meet up regularly like real couples do, go out on dates to the cinema and restaurants or go shopping like real life couples do and we're completely besotted with each other. I've introduced him to my family and they like him so how much realer can ye get? Heck, I once cried because I missed his arms around me. I was having a bad day, ok? :o

Hehe, but my point is, many TRF couples seem to have met and are now official real life couples.

Jamie and Laura as you've seen thanks to the picture posts meet up regularly and do things together like carnivals and wearing...devils horns was it Laura? Hehe, you've got style, but I prefer cat ear headbands :p;)...

And Saki travelled abroad to meet his TRF girlfriend.I'm sure his love for her felt pretty real.:hug: As did Micki travel abroad when he went to visit Mitchel and they consider themselves a real life couple. Heck, Micki is moving countries to be with Mitchel for god’s sake – I don’t think it can get more real!!:D:D Congrats you two! I think that's wonderful and I couldn't be happier for you both!:hug:

So, I think that online relationships ARE real life ones…once you meet up, of course and start talking on the phone and via e-mail or skype and stuff. And that first kiss with them, is definitely real!:cln::p

M.A.
07-12-08, 13:03
So when are we gonna have a TRF wedding? :D Where the ceremony would be streamed online for all members to witness together in real time! :D

Hazel
07-12-08, 13:08
My aunt had an online wedding. She married in LA and because none of her family could attend (we be poor) they did it online so we could all watch. But it was a really shoddy quality so if any TRFers are consdiering marriage on the internet, make sure it a watchable event, not all pixelated.

If my TRF boyfriend proposed to me, I'd say 'yes'. *Cough* I'm not trying to hint at anything... *whistles innocently*

Night Crawler
07-12-08, 13:49
Yes but online dating does evolve into real life dating.:) Just like it has for some TRFers already;)

Yeah but the way I see it is online dating is for antisocial losers who can't find love away from the computer. No offense. :p

M.A.
07-12-08, 14:07
Makes me wonder if Lord Penguin already have his "other half" and if that person is a member too... :D

trXD
07-12-08, 14:08
Yeah but the way I see it is online dating is for antisocial losers who can't find love away from the computer. No offense. :p

Well thats immature.

People find love everywhere and anywhere. If it happens to blossom over a computer, it dosent make you a loser.

As for me i have never really been in one and dont plan too any time soon.

MiCkiZ88
07-12-08, 14:08
As did Micki travel abroad when he went to visit Mitchel and they consider themselves a real life couple. Heck, Micki is moving countries to be with Mitchel for god’s sake – I don’t think it can get more real!!:D:D Congrats you two! I think that's wonderful and I couldn't be happier for you both!:hug:

So, I think that online relationships ARE real life ones…once you meet up, of course and start talking on the phone and via e-mail or skype and stuff. And that first kiss with them, is definitely real!:cln::pThank you. :hug:

Have to say that things definitely changed once we met. And it was an really weird feeling. Nervous, shy, awkwardness all at once.

We met at the airport gates. I was so nervous that my heart kept jumpin around and skipping beats. I walked through the gates, stopped to look around if I could see Mitchel. No sign. I reach for my phone to call him (a little awkward since I was standing in the middle of the gates like some celebrity and people looking at me) but as soon as it starts to ring.. I hear my name. I look ahead and I see Mitchel nervously walking towards me hands in his pockets. I couldnt believe my eyes. I was shocked that he actually were there! I dont think we even said anything else but hi at first. I just kept staring at his eyes.. and I were a tad shocked that he were shorter that I expected, but I quickly got over it.

He asked me if we would walk to see Chantal, his sister who was just an short walk away behind the crowd at the gates. Hell I can't even remember a thing we said. All I can remember is that they joked about something going to the bathroom since I had texted Mitchel: ''Landed.. I can't wait to get out of this plane. I need to pee.. >_<'' (Way to go Mika. Real smooth.) We then started walking to her car, and I joked about feeling like an giant. Both Chantal and Mitchel were shorter than me and I was walking in the middle.

Once we got in to the car, me and Mitchel obviously sat on the back seat. We didn't speak much, just some random words about not believing it really is happening after 6 months. Suddenly, out of the blue.. I kissed him. I made the move. I won my fear. I wouldn't be shy anymore and just let things fade away. I did what I wanted, for the first time ever. And it was worth it. First kiss. It.. I can't even explain the feeling. Just.. heavenly. I dont know how or why I got the courage to do so, but I'm glad I did. We kissed passionately all the way to his place... so passionately that my ear ring got ripped of during the way home and I didn't even notice it until later that night in bed!

Everything just felt right. I wasn't afraid of anything anymore. I felt finally free from all the guilt (past), all the worries and all the bad memories. I felt connected. I felt like I found my home after years of searching.

Lavinder
07-12-08, 14:52
If my TRF boyfriend proposed to me, I'd say 'yes'. *Cough* I'm not trying to hint at anything... *whistles innocently*

Awhhhh :D.

First kiss. It.. I can't even explain the feeling. Just.. heavenly. I dont know how or why I got the courage to do so, but I'm glad I did. We kissed passionately all the way to his place...

Me and Jamie's first kiss was .... interesting :p. I spend ages trying to avoid it secretly because I was scared if I was going to be bad - but Jamie managed to jump me, I was not prepared for it.. :o. But we made up for it on the night by kissing passionately for hours.

And this is the honest truth, as much as I loved the blossoming of our relationship, I just love it so much more now because we are 100% comfortable around each other because we've spend so long together, and we have experienced lots of things together. :hug:

MiCkiZ88
07-12-08, 15:04
Me and Jamie's first kiss was .... interesting :p. I spend ages trying to avoid it secretly because I was scared if I was going to be bad - but Jamie managed to jump me, I was not prepared for it.. :o. But we made up for it on the night by kissing passionately for hours.

And this is the honest truth, as much as I loved the blossoming of our relationship, I just love it so much more now because we are 100% comfortable around each other because we've spend so long together, and we have experienced lots of things together. :hug:
Well neither was he. I pulled him towards me and kissed very suddenly. He was surprised but kissed me back. He sat back and leaned on the car window/door. I wanted to kiss him again, but this time we both were going to kiss at the same time. The car ride was a bit bumpy at that time and I closed my eyes too early. I bloody licked his nose. :o

I'm glad things are going so fine for you two. :hug:

Lavinder
07-12-08, 15:07
I bloody licked his nose.

I have a problem with Jamie sometimes, seeing as he's so bloody tall if I close my eyes too early I will end up kissing his chin - oh well, seems cute anyway :p.

MiCkiZ88
07-12-08, 15:09
I have a problem with Jamie sometimes, seeing as he's so bloody tall if I close my eyes too early I will end up kissing his chin - oh well, seems cute anyway :p.Cute and embarrassing. But there's just something romantic about being a bit clumsy. I dont know what, but at least we do laugh a lot. Better than your ''perfect'' kiss under the full moon. :p And I'm about a head taller than Mitchy, so..

Alex Fly
07-12-08, 15:12
Awww... So beautiful stories in this thread... :hug:

Hazel
07-12-08, 15:27
I have a problem with Jamie sometimes, seeing as he's so bloody tall if I close my eyes too early I will end up kissing his chin - oh well, seems cute anyway :p.

Hehe, aaww you’re stories are soo lovely and I can so totally relate to the fear of the first kiss!:hug: And yes clumsiness and romance go hand in hand me thinks. Me and my partner are forever clinking teeth or I’ll nip his lower lip too hard…but we just laugh it off and continue. It’s nice to be able to laugh about embarrassing things like that.

I remember my first kiss my partner…and I felt the exact same way as you did Lavinder. I kept trying to avoid it too. I’d never had a boyfriend before because I’d been too focused on my studies and obtaining decent grades, and he’d never dated properly either, so our first kiss was literally our first kiss. I remember the first time we met after deciding our friendship had grown into something more. We went to cinema and I held his hand. It all felt really surreal that I was with him. Throughout the date he kept trying to kiss me and me, being shy and terrified, kept turning my cheek. It didn’t feel right at that time. I still had thoughts of him as my best friend and was worried if we kissed and stuff that it might ruin our friendship.

Anyway we eventually kissed on the 4th date.

We’ve been together for about the same time as you and Mitchel have….about 7 month officially. I couldn’t be happier. But I hate being away from him. I feel empty and incomplete. But then he visits me again and I be all happy again:D

Gladous
07-12-08, 15:44
VRcj9WbHLjk&feature=related

This thread reminds me of this. :p

Lee croft
07-12-08, 15:52
some of the stuff in this thread are so sweet :)

rowanlim
07-12-08, 17:18
Awww so sweet! So nice to know that y'all are so happy! :hug:

Makes me wish for a bf too :o

Laras man
07-12-08, 17:52
Nice! I always wanted one. I have a big crush on Gemma (Not on this forum).

Another Lara
07-12-08, 20:21
Awww so sweet! So nice to know that y'all are so happy! :hug:

Makes me wish for a bf too :o

Never underestimate the power of your feminine wiles! :mis:

Lavinder
07-12-08, 20:55
Never underestimate the power of your feminine wiles! :mis:

I thought you said willies then. :mis:

jamieoliver22
07-12-08, 20:56
^ Laura has a feminine willy... :whi:

Another Lara
07-12-08, 20:56
Feminine willies?!

I'm partly intrigued and partly worried...:pi:

Lee croft
07-12-08, 21:03
rofl!!! :vlol::vlol::vlol:

jamieoliver22
07-12-08, 21:03
^ It's not a pretty sight... :p

Awhhhh :D.

Our first kiss wasn't that bad... :p And yeah, that night of passionate kissing.. Mmm. :mis:

And yeah, it is so much better now we are completely comfortable around each other and we don't hold anything back, its just nice.

But there's just something romantic about being a bit clumsy.

There really is - I find it dead cute, and we both often find ourselves in a fit of giggles for a while, which makes it even cuter.

Lee croft
07-12-08, 21:06

There really is - I find it dead cute, and we both often find ourselves in a fit of giggles for a while, which makes it even cuter.

rofl= rolls on floor laughing

Another Lara
07-12-08, 21:07

If you are talking about what I think you are talking about... then no comment!:p

Lavinder
07-12-08, 21:42
You're going to start a scandal Jamie :p.

Another Lara
07-12-08, 21:43
You're going to start a scandal Jamie :p.

Too late!:pi:

Lee croft
07-12-08, 21:45
dun dun dun...

Titanium
07-12-08, 21:46
*Contacts TRF newspapers*

Fenimine willys scandal revealed. :pi:

But its nice that it can be proved that people can do long distance relationships successfully, without the need for physical contact.

jamieoliver22
07-12-08, 22:02
*Contacts TRF newspapers*

Fenimine willys scandal revealed. :pi:

But its nice that it can be proved that people can do long distance relationships successfully, without the need for physical contact.

There's always need for physical contact, you just have to wait for it :p

Another Lara
07-12-08, 22:04
There's always need for physical contact, you just have to wait for it :p

Very true... imagination and emails can only satisfy so much...;)

Lavinder
07-12-08, 22:16

We make up for physical contact on the weekends :mis:, and weeks we spend together.

Lets get physical, physical! :p. -sings-

Lee croft
07-12-08, 22:17
We make up for physical contact on the weekends :mis:, and weeks we spend together.

Lets get physical, physical! :p. -sings-

hahaha i aint heard that song in time!!!

Encore
08-12-08, 00:04

I have zero luck in EITHER!!

http://i36.************/21essuq.jpg

Neteru
08-12-08, 00:21
^LOL Awww.

Quasimodo
08-12-08, 00:24
I've recently begun a burning romance with a very well-known member here.

dcw123
08-12-08, 00:37
I think its cute how TR and forums bring peeps together:D
If only I was so lucky :( LOL - tried it once but the person I hooked up with didn't wanna meet up so meh..:p

Sir Croft
08-12-08, 00:44
It's quite nice to see some members here advancing to serious relationships, but I met my girl at school so I don't fit in this category. :D

just croft
08-12-08, 00:46
I find it amazing that so many couples were formed through TRF.

I don't really see myself haveing such relation with a TRF member ever but I must say that I've made a very good friend here, one that I wouldn't trade for the world and behond! HAZEL!

Ps- To Hazel: Lemme refresh your memory that Portugal won agains England... twice.... that makes Kurtis the bad guy :ton:

Hazel
08-12-08, 00:53
I find it amazing that so many couples were formed through TRF.

I don't really see myself haveing such relation with a TRF member ever but I must say that I've made a very good friend here, one that I wouldn't trade for the world and behond! HAZEL!

Ps- To Hazel: Lemme refresh your memory that Portugal won agains England... twice.... that makes Kurtis the bad guy :ton:

Awww, Thanks Just Croft. Your friendship means a lot to me too!!:hug: I hope youíre feeling better now after your illness. I was worried about you *huuuugs*

Oh, and you must play me a song on your guitaaaar!! I wanna hear how good youíve got:D

And, ssshhhh, Kurtis is good, very very good!:p

just croft
08-12-08, 00:57
Awww, Thanks Just Croft. Your friendship means a lot to me too!!:hug: I hope you’re feeling better now after your illness. I was worried about you *huuuugs*

Oh, and you must play me a song on your guitaaaar!! I wanna hear how good you’ve got:D

And, ssshhhh, Kurtis is good, very very good!:p

I'm over my cold, sorry I haven't been so much on msn tough... school!!!! just one more week and I'll be free :D

oh and I have a new adverture with my guitar to tell you about.....

uhmm I think it's high time I stopped writing about this in this thread, sorry guys. Go on with the topic :p

Hazel
08-12-08, 01:00
*Whispers* Psst, Just Croft, get your butt on MSN. That is not a request!!
Hehe, just kidding.....er....post continuation??

Endow
08-12-08, 02:15
Is a booty call network in the plans?

Lara.Jolie7
08-12-08, 04:45
can someone make like a list?
ahhaha
I kinda get lost here

Andromeda66
08-12-08, 05:36
I have zero luck in EITHER!!

http://i36.************/21essuq.jpg

*literally Laughs Out Loud* :D

Aww

Here's hoping your luck changes, if thats what you want. :)

JoAnn, I didn'tk now you met your guy through TRF?

rowanlim
08-12-08, 07:02
^Yeah I did :D

Aww romance & Christmas...what a cozy pair! :)

Another Lara
08-12-08, 10:01
Aww romance & Christmas...what a cozy pair! :)

Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" comes to mind for some reason!;)

Hazel
08-12-08, 10:52
can someone make like a list?
ahhaha
I kinda get lost here

Here ye goes:p

TRF Couples:

Lavinder and Jamie

Lenochka and xMiSsCrOfTx

Me and my TRFer

Another Lara
08-12-08, 10:58
Here ye goes:p

TRF Couples:

Lavinder and Jamie

Lenochka and xMiSsCrOfTx

Me and Meansizzler

lol, posted again?!:p

Hazel
08-12-08, 11:04
Lara.Jolie7 couldn't find it on the thread....so instead of linking her to the page, I thought I'd be lazy and just repaste the list:P

Another Lara
08-12-08, 11:06
Fair enough... I just find it funny, that mine's anonymous... funny name for a guy isn't it!;)

Hazel
08-12-08, 11:15
Well yeah, Anonymous is a strange name, but yee did say you wished for him to remain-eth anonymous/ unidentified and so unidentified he shall remain until you and he agree to come out:D:hug:

jamieoliver22
08-12-08, 11:17
I didn't notice this until now...

How mature... I love people who think negitivly about online relationships, and call them 'sad' or whatever - especialy when they are single themselves, and I am getting more nookie than they ever will...

I am a socialble person, and I never set out to date on the Internet - it just happend. What is wrong with getting to know really well with someone and falling in love with someone, be it if they live a distance away from you?

Are you with anyone now then, in 'real life'?

MiCkiZ88
08-12-08, 11:19
What's the point of arguing? Some people will never understand why some get in online relationships.

Let them think what they think :)

Another Lara
08-12-08, 11:25
How mature... I love people who think negitivly about online relationships, and call them 'sad' or whatever - especialy when they are single themselves, and I am getting more nookie than they ever will...

I am a socialble person, and I never set out to date on the Internet - it just happend. What is wrong with getting to know really well with someone and falling in love with someone, be it if they live a distance away from you?

Are you with anyone now then, in 'real life'?

Bugs me as well, I never planned to meet anyone online, it just happens, the same in "real life" and anyway, alot of the time, if you are to meet someone online, doesn't mean it's going to stay that way, it could turn into a real relationship if you decide to meet in person...

People that think it's sad, are sad themselves for not being open minded about it, and for living in the past that you have to actually meet the person face to face in order for the feeling to be "real"...

And Hazel, like I said, I'm leaving up to him to say something... hopefully he'll be changing his name soon, lol...:p

Buffy87
08-12-08, 11:36
I think that this online dating/couple thing is quite sweet actually :D
I've never actually dated anyone I've met online - and until the situation arises I can't say for sure how comfortable I would feel about it but I've met a few very good friends online who I stay in contact with regularly.
I can't see that there is a problem with being friends ( or more) with people online as long as you are sensible about it .. because the internet is not always as it seems and a bit of caution is required. But.. I see no problem with it - plenty of people use online dating agencies these days so I can't see a major issue with a forum having the same function for some people.
I certainly wouldn't say it was for "antisocial losers" thats a bit harsh. And untrue. I'm just as sociable in reality as I am on the internet - only difference with the internet is people judge you on the way you act/express yourself as opposed to how you look - at least to begin with.Perhaps thats better I don't know...

Night Crawler
08-12-08, 12:05
I didn't notice this until now...

Are you with anyone now then, in 'real life'?No, but it's out of choice. I'm too selfish to have a lasting relationship rofl. I will eventually settle down though I suppose. It's not hard to get dates.

And I never claimed to be mature. ;)

And about the nookie bit, just because I'm not in a relationship doesn't mean I don't have sex regularly. No 'right hand' comments please. :p

petujaymz
08-12-08, 12:10
TRF Couples:

Lavinder and Jamie

Lenochka and xMiSsCrOfTx

Me and Meansizzler

You're forgetting viper456 and findme.

*mischievous giggle*

Ok, they're not really a couple, but they'd make an adorable one.

jamieoliver22
08-12-08, 12:30
It's not hard to get dates.

Not modest, are we?

And about the nookie bit, just because I'm not in a relationship doesn't mean I don't have sex regularly. No 'right hand' comments please. :p

And I wasn't necessarily talking about you, just people in general. And you know you only use your hand really...

Agreed :p

Night Crawler
08-12-08, 13:19
Not modest, are we?

And I wasn't necessarily talking about you, just people in general. And you know you only use your hand really...

Agreed :p

Not modest, just honest.

Must be nice for you to have found that special compatible person who will have you. I hear it's hard to come by. Reminds me of Hayley and Roy Cropper from Coronation Street. Match made in heaven eh? I'm very happy for you. You must be so proud. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/nightcrawler47/icon4.gif

Smug couples are the worst lol. Especially the ones that don't have much going for them and have somehow managed to inflate each others egos so much that they're think they're like power couple of the year. It's hilarious to watch.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/nightcrawler47/2kop6rjpg.gif

People need to back off, if you don't like my opinion then fair enough but what I find funny is nearly everyone who quoted my post branded me as immature. Like they have some sort of earned maturity just because they happened upon an online relationship and of course, it takes a mature person to have cyberbonks over MSN and deep and meaningful convos via PM and all that ****e. Anyway, don't mind me, I'm not in an online relationship so I couldn't possibly understand! http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/nightcrawler47/hand.gif

Draco
08-12-08, 13:27
It seems to have faded from most everyone's memory as most of the people that witnessed it are gone now, but I had a relationship with a member here. It ended in a very public mess. This was years ago now.

My dad met his girlfriend through the internet, and they are plenty happy.

I am I suppose single atm, my ex and I haven't really gotten back together and the girl I 'visit' hasn't moved up to relationship status yet.

I might just end up a bachelor lol.

ELEN
08-12-08, 13:30
It seems to have faded from most everyone's memory as most of the people that witnessed it are gone now....

I'm still here :p

Draco
08-12-08, 13:37
I'm still here :p

And your timing hasn't suffered at all :hug:

iamlaracroft
08-12-08, 13:40
... especialy when they are single themselves, and I am getting more nookie than they ever will...

:eek: wow, did anyone else blush? I did lol.
Maybe I'm just old but I wasn't even thinking about 'nookie' when I was 16 or 17, I was a nerd with her nose stuck in school books.
My mom would've killed me anyway if I were having sex at such a young age :p
In retrospect, I wouldn't have even been able to enjoy 'it' at that age anyhow, knowing what I know now at nearly 23.
The body and mind mature in such wondrous ways ;)

Angelus
08-12-08, 16:24
Me and Remote91 are in a relationship. We meet up on weekends and have wild kinky sex in fields!

LOVE YOU PAUL. :hug:

Not modest, just honest.

Must be nice for you to have found that special compatible person who will have you. I hear it's hard to come by. Reminds me of Hayley and Roy Cropper from Coronation Street. Match made in heaven eh? I'm very happy for you. You must be so proud.

Smug couples are the worst lol. Especially the ones that don't have much going for them and have somehow managed to inflate each others egos so much that they're think they're like power couple of the year. It's hilarious to watch.

[IMG]

People need to back off, if you don't like my opinion then fair enough but what I find funny is nearly everyone who quoted my post branded me as immature. Like they have some sort of earned maturity just because they happened upon an online relationship and of course, it takes a mature person to have cyberbonks over MSN and deep and meaningful convos via PM and all that ****e. Anyway, don't mind me, I'm not in an online relationship so I couldn't possibly understand! [IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/nightcrawler47/hand.gif

Lmfaooooo! Best post I've read in a long time! :vlol: Lmao! :vlol:

jamieoliver22
08-12-08, 16:28
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/jamieoliver22/amst1a.jpg

I wouldn't quite say the power couple of the year... :rolleyes:

Wait, Hayley - what about our cyberbonk?

Lavinder
08-12-08, 17:27
:eek: wow, did anyone else blush? I did lol.
Maybe I'm just old but I wasn't even thinking about 'nookie' when I was 16 or 17, I was a nerd with her nose stuck in school books.
My mom would've killed me anyway if I were having sex at such a young age :p
In retrospect, I wouldn't have even been able to enjoy 'it' at that age anyhow, knowing what I know now at nearly 23.
The body and mind mature in such wondrous ways ;)

Well if you feel the need to blush when reading that then you're obviously mentally mature enough - scientifically sex is for procreation, as well as some themes of pleasure. You should have sex at a young age to make sure you offspring will be healthy because as you grow older your fertility and health of the eggs deplete. ;)

Obviously I don't want a child with Jamie, but we have been in a long relationship and we spend so much time together, it is bound to happen. If you love someone you won't feel unsure about sex, it's not a naughty thing to do, the laws have also stated that it is legal.

And Night Crawler, comparing us to Roy and Hayley, what the hell is that all about :vlol:. Firstly I never was a man, and secondly they have a crappy relationship - she went off to Africa and got a crush on a hippy!

Angelus
08-12-08, 17:36
What's it like up on your pedestal, Lavinder?

Lavinder
08-12-08, 17:39
For gods sake, I'm not trying to sound holier than thou! I'm trying to put my point across as plainly as I can! Please guys, just stop getting on your high horse please and just stop acting like I'm trying to be the queen of sheba, cause I really am not!

domina
08-12-08, 17:53
For gods sake, I'm not trying to sound holier than thou! I'm trying to put my point across as plainly as I can! Please guys, just stop getting on your high horse please and just stop acting like I'm trying to be the queen of sheba, cause I really am not!

Rather than getting upset with everyone, maybe you should re-evaluate how you make your point. Your post certainly did read as though what your opinion on the matter is how everyone should feel about it, even plaining stating that you should have sex at a young age! I know there's a smiley there to suggest playfulness, but damn. That's one hell of a statement to make.

When to have sex has got to be one of the most personal decisions somebody can make, and it's absurd to even remotely suggest that what's right for you is right for everyone. Even the notion of sex being okay if love is involved isn't a universal factor. My ex told me all the time he loved me; we were together for 4 years, and he never once wanted to have sex with me due to moral reasons. On the flipside, me having sex for the first time with a guy who I lusted after turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made.

So just be careful when dictating advice about all of this. What works for you will not work for everyone, but that doesn't mean that anyone is wrong.

Encore
08-12-08, 17:54
Not modest, just honest.

Must be nice for you to have found that special compatible person who will have you. I hear it's hard to come by. Reminds me of Hayley and Roy Cropper from Coronation Street. Match made in heaven eh? I'm very happy for you. You must be so proud. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/nightcrawler47/icon4.gif

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/nightcrawler47/2kop6rjpg.gif

People need to back off, if you don't like my opinion then fair enough but what I find funny is nearly everyone who quoted my post branded me as immature. Like they have some sort of earned maturity just because they happened upon an online relationship and of course, it takes a mature person to have cyberbonks over MSN and deep and meaningful convos via PM and all that ****e. Anyway, don't mind me, I'm not in an online relationship so I couldn't possibly understand! http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/nightcrawler47/hand.gif

http://i35.************/254x937.jpg

Nannonxyay
08-12-08, 18:05

*mischievous giggle*

Oooh. You're gonna get killed, now. :eek:

Neteru
08-12-08, 18:45
Some of these posts are really boring me. Don't make me close the thread.

Catapharact
08-12-08, 18:46
Some of these posts are really boring me.

Wanna gives these kiddies a show and spice things up... Lover? *winkidy wink.*

Lavinder
08-12-08, 18:51
Some of these posts are really boring me. Don't make me close the thread.

Oh god forbid a slight disagreement occurs, we don't live in a utopia - we are still on topic, don't be such a grumpy git, it's Christmas! ;)

Neteru
08-12-08, 18:59
Being a grumpy git is my raison d'Ítre. You should know that by now. And christmas (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/manypersonae/yuck.gif) is irrelevant, as my dear father Ebeneezer would say.

So, forum couples. ...

Lavinder
08-12-08, 19:03
Being a grumpy git is my raison d'Ítre. You should know that by now. And christmas (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/manypersonae/yuck.gif) is irrelevant, as my dear father Ebeneezer would say.

So, forum couples. ...

Dropped myself in it now, Jamie just told me he reported one of the posts :o.

I actually use to think that there was something going on between Tom and Findme :p.

Neteru
08-12-08, 19:07
Wanna gives these kiddies a show and spice things up... Lover? *winkidy wink.*

It would scare them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/manypersonae/haha.gif

Dropped myself in it now, Jamie just told me he reported one of the posts :o.

As for dear Tom and Charlie, I have to say I'm always amused how so many easily think that just because two guys are good friends that they must be in a romantic relationship.

As for the other couples here, I think it's great when two people find one another, no matter the means by which they do so.

Catapharact
08-12-08, 19:10
It would scare them.

Given the current atmosphere of fear that everyone lives in (and is being contantly promoted day and night: AIDS, Terrorism, War, Death, Soap Operas,) I think they are kinda used to it all.

dizzydoil
08-12-08, 19:13
Can somebody find me? I'm lonely.

LOL ;).

x2crazyidiot
08-12-08, 19:31
maan this thread was a shocker! Like an episode of Desperate Housewives with all this gossip flying about! :p

it's a pleasent surprise to see how many couples there are on TRF :D

Lee croft
10-12-08, 00:35
maan this thread was a shocker! Like an episode of Desperate Housewives with all this gossip flying about! :p

it's a pleasent surprise to see how many couples there are on TRF :D

yeah your right

yea!! 1,000 posts!!!

viper456
10-12-08, 01:20

*mischievous giggle*

No.

Im with Mitch.

lmfao

tr_mitch
10-12-08, 01:35
No.

Im with Mitch.

lmfao

No. Your just a fag hag. ;)

Thorir
10-12-08, 02:09
Me and Neteru is one HOT couple. http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u280/Kamihana/Smiley/makeout.gif

Well... At least in my mind. http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u280/Kamihana/Smiley/woo.gif

I've seen him wear the most unspeakable things!:cen:

Neteru
10-12-08, 04:55

Evan C.
10-12-08, 04:56
I am alone too,is strange how the most inteligent,smart,beautiful,good looking and over all,humble people don't have a serious relationship.

:p

Nah,I am happy alone,and the summer is here now....and that means PARTY:D

Lee croft
11-12-08, 20:30
does any one have a crush on anyone?? or just fancy them but the other person dont know?? (on some here in tomb raider froums)

bivvy
11-12-08, 20:31
umm...:cln:

Lee croft
11-12-08, 20:33
awww

Candee Sparks
11-12-08, 20:39
Actually, I met my ex boyfriend through a different Tomb Raider forum. We were together for a year and 4 months, although it ended messy.

Carbonek_0051
11-12-08, 20:41
Actually, I met my ex boyfriend through a different Tomb Raider forum. We were together for a year and 4 months, although it ended messy.

Wanna make a new one. ;)

That was cheesy I'm playing hun.:p Do you still speak to him?

MiCkiZ88
11-12-08, 20:43
does any one have a crush on anyone?? or just fancy them but the other person dont know?? (on some here in tomb raider froums)
Used to have a lot of crushes.. :o

Candee Sparks
11-12-08, 20:43
Wanna make a new one. ;)

That was cheesy I'm playing hun.:p Do you still speak to him?

We'll talk about that. ;)

Nope, and thankgod. He even has an account on this forum as well. Gave me a heart attack a few weeks back when I saw his old user name from the other forum on here, and as it turns out it was him. Thank God he isn't active.

Carbonek_0051
11-12-08, 20:45
We'll talk about that. ;)

Nope, and thankgod. He even has an account on this forum as well. Gave me a heart attack a few weeks back when I saw his old user name from the other forum on here, and as it turns out it was him. Thank God he isn't active.

Ok:D

Sounds like he was either A) Crazy, B) a Jerk, or C) all of the above. :p

Kiss-Bite
11-12-08, 20:49
There are some nice looking folk here for sure but it would feel a little strange to me, besides there are hardly no members in city by the sea where I live as far as I know, apart from the penguin himeself Justin.:D

scion05
11-12-08, 21:01
There are some nice looking folk here for sure but it would feel a little strange to me, besides there are hardly no members in city by the sea where I live as far as I know, apart from the penguin himeself Justin.:D

Well yes, but dating a penguin would be hard lol. And the marriage, it'd
be like that German guy who married a pineapple :p

Kiss-Bite
11-12-08, 21:03
Well yes, but dating a penguin would be hard lol. And the marriage, it'd
be like that German guy who married a pineapple :p

:yik::vlol:

Lucky Goldstar
11-12-08, 21:11
I like a guy here but I get nervous that guys don't like me.
So I won't make any moves.
It just worries me. :(
p.s. I'm not telling who, I don't think he knows I like him either xD

Lee croft
11-12-08, 21:14
i like some one here ...

Lucky Goldstar
11-12-08, 21:17
i like some one here ...

Please tell me!
I wont blab whit anyone :hug:

Lee croft
11-12-08, 21:19
nope to tell you one thing id have to tell you another and thats just long hahaha

Lucky Goldstar
11-12-08, 21:30
What about a PM?
Pweeeease!

Lee croft
11-12-08, 21:32
hehehe nope sorry.. i dont expect people to tell me who it is just wither they like someone on here

Lucky Goldstar
11-12-08, 21:35
Sorry for being rude :(
I guess your right, I'd feel the same :D
Anyway, If I told anyone this person I would feel odd because 1. I haven't met him (I know what he looks like though) and 2. He's popular and I'm not so I would feel a bit odd.......
Just say if you think you know ;)

Lee croft
11-12-08, 21:38
Sorry for being rude :(
I guess your right, I'd feel the same :D
Anyway, If I told anyone this person I would feel odd because 1. I haven't met him (I know what he looks like though) and 2. He's popular and I'm not so I would feel a bit odd.......
Just say if you think you know ;)

aww dont be silly i dont think your being rude :hug:

Angelus
11-12-08, 21:47
Why say you like someone if you're not going to say who it is? It's best to just not say anything at all!

Lee croft
11-12-08, 21:48
Why say you like someone if you're not going to say who it is? it's best to just not say anything at all!

i dont know hahaha i thought it might be something to talk about :D