PDA

View Full Version : my wierd crush life

deamonguardian
05-12-08, 23:13
okay i ahve this friend i and i like him just as a friedn but today when we were hanging out today he kissed my arm and latley he's been acting really weird i've made it clear with him that i don't like him. but i really want him to stop hitting on me can some one plz help me out

also okay we have a dance coming up and at the age im at (14) all the guys say they want to go out with you but you don't really know if there serious or not. its so annoying. but theres this one guy (no the guy from above) whos really nice and i think he likes me he tells me he likes me and he dosen't say it to anyother girls but because all the other guys say stuff like that too i'm not sure if he likes me or not and i'm to nervus to ask plz help what should i do?

irjudd
05-12-08, 23:22
Aww I feel bad for you. I hated being 14. Just try to chill out while the years pass. It will get a little less awkward.

Feather Duster
05-12-08, 23:28
Let it flow (no pun intended) why worry about this? If the guy likes you enough to ask you out, he will have the balls to do it :)

rickybazire
06-12-08, 00:13
As irjudd said above, it'll pass. Just live it out for the time being.

Alive_and_Funky
06-12-08, 20:07
okay i ahve this friend i and i like him just as a friedn but today when we were hanging out today he kissed my arm and latley he's been acting really weird i've made it clear with him that i don't like him. but i really want him to stop hitting on me can some one plz help me out
How about telling him "no" really firmly if you haven't already done so?

also okay we have a dance coming up and at the age im at (14) all the guys say they want to go out with you but you don't really know if there serious or not. its so annoying. but theres this one guy (no the guy from above) whos really nice and i think he likes me he tells me he likes me and he dosen't say it to anyother girls but because all the other guys say stuff like that too i'm not sure if he likes me or not and i'm to nervus to ask plz help what should i do?
Trust your instincts perhaps? The guy you've mentioned doesn't sound too bad, but people can act all nice when they're really not, so I wouldn't want to say that you should definitely go with him.
If you were too unsure about the whole thing, wouldn't you be able to go without any of them?

deamonguardian
06-12-08, 21:46
illl probly end up going with my girl friends but it would be nice to have one dance with a guy

Lavinder
06-12-08, 21:57
illl probly end up going with my girl friends but it would be nice to have one dance with a guy

You don't have to be the persons date to dance with them, at my highschool prom I danced with some guys even though I went with all girls ;).

rowanlim
07-12-08, 00:28
Well if he's touching you & you don't like it, tell him to bug off. Say no firmly. Don't bother caring about his puny heart.

As for the prom, you don't need a man to take you there, go with your gal pals, be happy & shine. You'd be irresistible to guys then :)

deamonguardian
07-12-08, 02:15
Well if he's touching you & you don't like it, tell him to bug off. Say no firmly. Don't bother caring about his puny heart.

As for the prom, you don't need a man to take you there, go with your gal pals, be happy & shine. You'd be irresistible to guys then :)

thanx