PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Bella Culen
06-12-08, 02:19
Hello all. I'm TTR007/TessaTombRaider007. I was banned here a few months ago... forever.:( All I said was that this forum is not the nicest one I have been on. Then I get banned for trolling. I have a friend on here, who did his best to get banned. He use every swear word in the book, was mean and cruel.
And all he/she got was a PM saying to "tone it down a bit".
Dose that sound right to y'all? :(

I made a new thread... cuz I wanted to see what the Members thought....?

ivannnnn
06-12-08, 02:23
This is the nicest forum I've ever joined in my life. :wve: :hug:

Bella Culen
06-12-08, 02:27
It is? I think not. This forum is known all over as a mean one.
And I'm asking if you think it was right? Not if it is a nice forum. ;)

Camera Obscura
06-12-08, 02:29
Hello all. I'm TTR007/TessaTombRaider007. I was banned here a few months ago... forever.:( All I said was that this forum is not the nicest one I have been on. Then I get banned for trolling. I have a friend on here, who did his best to get banned. He use every swear word in the book, was mean and cruel.
And all he/she got was a PM saying to "tone it down a bit".
Dose that sound right to y'all? :(

I made a new thread... cuz I wanted to see what the Members thought....?

Well you're not helping your case by creating duplicate accounts. You could have tried emailing Justin asking if you could come back. I mean, surely a few months is enough punishment.

But if you want to avoid any further problems I suggest you PM TLR Online about the matter. :wve:

As for your topic, I consider this a nice forum AND it's filled with respectable moderators and administrators who really do take their job seriously.

]{eith
Are you sure that's all there was to it? It seems unlikely that you would be banned for just that.

I like TRF, it's one of the friendliest forums I've been on. There are some very pitiful ones out there.

TRexbait
Um, perhaps you were banned for having two accounts (TTR007/TessaTombRaider007), and now three. I'm sorry, but your stay here may not be very long now that you have advertised that.

Feather Duster
06-12-08, 02:34
I actually like this forum, vary vary entertaining :D

Bella Culen
06-12-08, 02:37
{eith;3286932']Are you sure that's all there was to it? It seems unlikely that you would be banned for just that.

I like TRF, it's one of the friendliest forums I've been on. There are some very pitiful ones out there.

That was literally all there was to it.

~Scorpio~
06-12-08, 02:38
Um, perhaps you were banned for having two accounts (TTR007/TessaTombRaider007), and now three. I'm sorry, but your stay here may not be very long now that you have advertised that.

Whats wrong with that, so what if she has multipule accounts its not a crime lol, and everyone deserves a chance.

TRexbait
06-12-08, 02:41
Whats wrong with that, so what if she has multipule accounts its not a crime lol, and everyone deserves a chance.
It's against the terms and conditions to have multiple accounts. (in case you aven't noticed, all who have double acounts get banned) Some people have regained there account when consulting Justin. Everyone knows his email, and i know at least one person who did so. Everyone does deserve a chance, but they must go through the necessary steps to achieve it. Bela can stay, as long as she explains to jusin how she didn't mean to have two accounts...

ivannnnn
06-12-08, 02:49
It is? I think not. This forum is known all over as a mean one.
And I'm asking if you think it was right? Not if it is a nice forum. ;)

:vlol:

I can't say. :( http://www.getsmileyface.com/sm/angels/angel2.gif:wve:

viper456
06-12-08, 02:54
lol this forum cannot be known as a mean one. Its the only one I can put up with because its not full of the usual forum-esque morons. The mods are more than tolerant of disruptive members. You just have to read through a few threads in general chat to see that. Just approach the boards with a mature attitude like most people do on here and you will appreciate how nice it actually can be. There are tons of nice people on here; so nice I can even call some of them real friends :p

Feather Duster
06-12-08, 02:57
TBH I don't think Justin even gives damn about how his forum is talked about. He has 30,000 members, and each are unique.

And plus, when somthing fun happens here, it's a treat, on other forums, it's a daily thing and it just gets tiring. Remember the random pop-ups justin was putting up? :vlol: