PDA

View Full Version : I have a theory

mmm...cookies
07-12-08, 07:27
Well you're probably all going to hate me for this but.

I have a feeling that the NEXT TR is going to be a remake/re telling of TR2 Dagger of Xian.

Then i think TR-NEXT will be a continuation of that story as in like the dagger is used for something else than what first thought.

and then maybe a further continuation of that.

I am not against this idea at all though.......i am interested where it can go after Underworld however i believe Underworld was it as far as that story.;)

KC Mraz
07-12-08, 07:37
IMO, no. If they remake TR II do not want them to reconnect Xian's Dagger with a new game. I'd like a completely new story for TR9.

Immortalis08
07-12-08, 07:43
Interesting theory. But lets hope not. Otherwise it would seem like Crystal is running out of ideas.

Angelina Jolie
07-12-08, 07:58
Maybe the dagger will open the door to upperworld, we will find then daddy...

mmm...cookies
07-12-08, 07:59
Interesting theory. But lets hope not. Otherwise it would seem like Crystal is running out of ideas.

I don't think Crystal are running out of ideas, it's just they are scared to run from the TR story everyone knows.

They are hesitant to make a completely new story and stuff because we already rip their heads off over these ones.

I thought the other day after beating TRU maybe they should remake a Legacy Of Kain game and continue that then come back to Lara. all fresh

mmm...cookies
07-12-08, 08:01
Maybe the dagger will open the door to upperworld, we will find then daddy...

She's gotta have more relatives than her parents..........maybe we'll find out about her Cousin............or maybe Amanda is really Her sister and they go back in time and meet the DOC and fly a Delorian around.:D

Supernova
07-12-08, 09:25
I have a theory.....it could be bunnies!

tha_mattster
07-12-08, 09:28
I have a feeling that the NEXT TR is going to be a remake/re telling of TR2 Dagger of Xian.

Couldn't you have put that as the thread title? :confused:

anyway I doubt this will be the case. Theres only evidence to the contrary.

amiro1989
07-12-08, 16:19
Let the old TRs in peace, please.

Jinkss
08-12-08, 01:57
Yea, I'd really hope they could come up with something new and exciting.:)

_Awestruck_
08-12-08, 02:14
Let's give CD a chance to write THEIR OWN story, if it's not much to ask.